All Comments on 'Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 04'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CumDonorCumDonoralmost 17 years ago
Definitely a great read

You have them pegged perfectly. Shy nerds. Slutty girls realizing that they can find people they really like. And the sex is great. I can't wait for Steffie to give up her ass, her dream seems to point that way. All in all, a very good thing you have going here. Keep it up.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Great for the "smart" nerds

Your story just goes to prove that the "jock" studs don't always have to be the one to get the beauty queen girls. You've done a great job of capturing the internal struggles that goes on with teenage/high school kids in their romance relationships -- there is so much stigma attached to going out with the "right" guy or "cutest" girl. This is refreshing and it shows some depth of character that Steffie and her friend will go to the prom with the guys they feel most comfortable. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice, and readable, but lacks a certain edge....

The theme is great, and the premise is an awesome tilt on the standard social norms, but I'm sorry, despite the well-written sex, it could use a certain edge... The beginning of this series had me raring to go. I'll follow it to the end and see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Out Freakin Standing

Wow, I found this story line this evening and read all four chapters at once. Please don't make me wait long. I feel such a close bond with Cole as that was how I was in High School. Luckily I married my "Steffie". Can't wait to see how the prom works out. Only thing I would like to see is a touch more of Michelle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great entry

To be honest, not quite as good as the first three, but still very good. Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Great story again

This is another great story! I have found the story line incredibly intoxicating. I can't wait to find out what happens next,

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yaaaaay

It's good! I like it! One thing though that would be nice is a little bit of anal. Just a tad.

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
This is...

getting really corny...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disagree with the naysayers!

Best chapter yet! On to the next...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mostly a great story, but he princess like behavior make me worry about their relationship. She seems very selfish.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Ho, ho, ho!!! NOW the cops show up...can they get their clothes on before they get caught 'en flagrant delicto'???

Steffani is maturing 'some'...slowly...her friend Michelle...now SHE is the one who shows a very surprising amount of clarity and concern for all that is going on...all with her "fuck 'em" attitude. She and Mark are gonna be so good together, as will the 2 couples at prom!

Five**5**Stars for a magnificent on-going story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m enjoying the story. And certainly you must have a plot that includes more than sex. But nerdy guys aren’t interested in dressing up or dancing. They would have only one reason to go to a prom… to get laid. And he’s already getting laid without all the bother of a prom.

I had the highest ACT score in my class. Guess that qualifies as a nerd. But also was MVP of baseball team. Several girls said I was handsome. But I couldn’t think of one who was attractive and willing to have sex with me on a prom date. So I asked no one and didn’t attend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
2591 Followers
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

story TAGS