All Comments on '157th Street Platform'

by MissMonkey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
im4funim4funover 16 years ago
HOT!

I loved the theme of this story! There's nothing quite so thrilling as a strong, sadistic man's hand around one's throat. Nice to know I'm not the only one that feels that way. And thanks for writing as well as you do. Nice to find literate "smut" here ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pure brilliance

Pure brilliance and an incredible turn-on. I can't ask for much more than that! This is one of the best submissions (no pun intended) that I've seen in a while. Great work, and please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

I love the way this is written, the theme and pretty much everything about it, so much so that it prompted me to write my first ever comment !

Great work, would love to read more on the same vein.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didn't do it for me.

At first the whole neck thing was working, but after about paragraph 4 it just got old. Needs some actual sex, not just him pulling her around subway stations and throwing her up against walls and choking her.

LinnyRageLinnyRageabout 13 years ago

I loved this story ....very intimate and personal. I like that it's not overtly sexual or obviously kinky and kitschy. Loved that it's all her, first person perspective. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow!

I have reread this story at least 10 times in the last few weeks. So hot!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
Remarkable writing

Thank you so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous