All Comments on 'While Hubby's Away'

by MrPayne

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very well done

I liked the story and I hope you are gonna write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're kidding, right?

Sad, sad story filled with nothing but the disconnected thoughts of a depraved creep's mind. No redeeming value whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pure Crap

This isn't a "story" in any sense of the word. It's just words thrown together, a daydream concocted by an individual with borderline personality disorder. I wish literotica would give us the chance to give this "story" negative numbers in the scoring because that is what it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Scenes we'd like to see

After about 10 minutes a car passed me and turned into Melanie's driveway. A man in a suit got out of the car, walked to ...wait a minute...he's comming this way...got to get awat...start damnit...start...Oh hello John...I guess you are wondering...ouch...hey that hurt...why are you hitting me John...we;re friends...yeah that's it ...friends...what are yo pulling from your...a gun...John...you can'tt...John she was just a peice of ass...everyone at the office is fucking her...John...don't...BLAM

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please tell me hubby walked in, took his clothes,

and walked out the door informing the wife she was getting the house and his share of it are her part of the holdings being split in the divorce. She was to take over payments immediately. And oh by the way, I checked and I have advanced HIV with the beginning of some other STDS I got from you. I am suing you and your lover for exposing and infecting me with these diseases. Also my lawyer is changing all policies and such that I have with you included to myself and my sister only. You will need to get your own medical insurance, perhaps you can marry your lover and get on his? No further conversations will occur between you and I, my lawyer will be your contact. Also I have given him full power for all property and the divorce proceedings. And I am being transferred to Europe as a new branch manager there and will no longer be in contact with you, goodbye. (Door slams and you hear footsteps getting further away, then a car engine as it accelerates and leaves.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not the worst story I've ever read, but close.

That says it all. Not well-written, not erotic, no real plot, not worth anyone's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Glue

Its for fixing things, not sniffing. What a waste of time this shit is, yikes, this is what the guy at wendys is really thinking about while making our burgers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What a piece of shit

why is it you niggers think you can treat a woman like that? even more, how can you expect anyone to believe a woman would enthusiastically submit? you niggers need to get over this, i'm more of a man syndrome you got going on in your heads. it's only happening in your head, in real life not only can't you get a woman to expect this type of abuse, but i'm surprised you had the time to write this piece of shit considering all the time it takes to bum change to get enough for a "foatie" of OE and a pack of newports, or niggerettes as i like to call them. you're no man nigger, get over yourself. by the way, learn how to speak english will you? fucking piece of shit, the story too.

girlslikeboysgirlslikeboysabout 16 years ago
I loved it

I loved all of it. It was extremely erotic for me and my boyfriend and I really hope you write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh, to be caught

with some subtle slip ups, he comes back early, whatever, and her ass is out the door for whomever else take care of her..and minimize any fallout for him. would she be as thrilled with him and 'catching' him?

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Lakes of Cum....

I don't unnerstand how cunts like this can take so much cum without getting knocked up. Obviously they are too busy fucking to take a Pill, if they even think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess I messed up my marriage or possibly saved it. Yes by coming home 2-1/2 hours early. There was a car in the driveway I didn't know but then I thought no I know that car it was my wife's bosses car Albert and I thought what would he be here for. I parked down the street and walked up to the house sure enough he was trying to make out with Jill and she was resisting but he wouldn't give up. He was pushing alcohol on her. I thought you snake just proved he couldn't be trusted. I took pictures when he tried kissing her again. She pushed him away again. I went to the garage got some string and then to our front steps and tied it across them. We have 5 steps cement. Then I stood to where I could see the action. I called the house phone and no answer because I used both of my phones work and personal the second call actually got the answer machine. Don't ask me why my son showed me. I said be there shortly I'm ahead of of schedule love you. Albert came out the door fast tripped and fell down the steps I heard him groan. He got up staggering to his car. He sat there a minute. I got another idea I called the police telling them I might have just passed a car that the driver was probably drinking on on something because of it just missed me and ran a stop sign the description and location. And hung up. I went to my car and hurriedly drove the short distance and went in the house. Jill was on the couch asleep. I shook her trying to get her awake. Finally she said hey love how did you get here. I said I drove I called you and you didn't answer. What's going on? I don't know I'm tired let's get to bed. Ok I just carried her she started playing with me as I carried her. I asked what's gotten into you. No one gotten into me but you've been trying to. Then she froze looked at me and said that SOB Albert was trying to she stopped and said I'm sorry I'm quitting my job I will not work for that SOB anymore OMG I'm sorry he was here we were working on the reports. Omg I'm sorry that SOB will never be around me again I am quitting. She did quit and actually got a better job. We read in the paper good old Albert was arrested. I had to laugh. We heard his wife was really pissed at him and accused him of cheating. I got a burner phone and sent him one picture of course that I had made up from a magazine and him that I cut my wife out of it. I was kind of proud of how good it looked. I sure a professional would know it wasn't real. We also heard about him being treaded for his fall but it suppose to have happened at work. He also stopped drinking.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Wild fantasy, no reality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous