All Comments on 'Helping Out a Friend Ch. 01'

by 3fingermojo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bland And Insipid

Too many "writers" have done this story line for it to be interesting unless it was particularly well done. It isn't either of those. Readers, pass this one by. Don't waste your time.

3fingermojo3fingermojoover 16 years agoAuthor
I've never seen this story line before

Sorry anonymous, I've never seen this story line before so I thought I'd give it a go. It was my first attempt at an adult story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seems

Seems I missed most of the others with this theme. I enjoyed this one so far and got a chuckle out of it. Not everyone is out for the blood another reader seems to be.

I, for one, would enjoy a continuation of this particular story. Thanks for the chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
more please

Continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Well

I guess it's a dirty job but someone has to do it.After all a man has to do what a man has to do(when told to do so by his wife anyway)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OK for first story

We all have to start somewhere. Spelling and punctuation were good. Keep on writing...you will improve. Good writing is not simple, as you have discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please continue

Please continue the story. I like the story line. Everyone (except maybe one) wants to hear about a guy getting two women whatever the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story but

I hate writers that DON'T finish their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not an orginal

I have read this story before. Sure, it has been changed some, but I was even thinking about the similar story as I was reading this one. In the one I was thinking of, the same thing happened, except that a flask, or a turkey baster was used instead of a syringe. This is not an orginal work. I'll attempt to find the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ohhhhh

I just agree with what others have said...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget It!

This is one of the things that cause divorces. No matter if there is a good intention, it will only end in tragedy. Don't continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Too early to decide

It's only a story, so I'm not too worried about dire consequences if you finish it. And it's short enough, that I really don't know if it is leading somewhere trite, or somewhere wonderful. Hang in there, and see where it leads. And good luck. Being an author is not easy. It's lots of hard work, and some of your best work (in your estimation) will be criticized the most. But if you are really intended to be an author, you will find the experience rewarding.

tsar7tsar7over 14 years ago
This happened to me

My wife had a single friend at work who wanted to get pregnant. They talked me into it. It actually worked out fine. My wife isn't jealous. The other woman was cool and caused no problems. She had a girl who is now three. The girl and our three kids hang out together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well she could fall in love with him

Sara starts coming over all the time for megans husbands cock,they fall in love with each other and megan is out of the picture,that shit does happin you know

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think it's hilarious when people get on here and pontificate about consequences as if this is real life. It is an erotic stories site!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous