All Comments on 'The Management Training Program'

by Layotorgi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This company is headed for Chapter 11

and it would be the responsibility of any executive to inform the stockholders of the new company goals. No sales, no one buying from the company, just a group of people who take long breaks, very long lunches, come late and leave early but by gosh they are happy. And we will get rid of workaholics who think a successful company is one that sells a product, not the current commercial with Bob, who has a frozen face smile that gleams. He is undoubtably a graduate of Terri's 1984 groupthink everyone is happy not productive. If the IT people do not wnat to work with a salesman who is selling, fire them and get someone interested in a profitable company.

Who needs sales anyway? Get rid of anyone who wants the company to suceed and product sold and replace them with happy groups who go to TQM meetings, and are a happy motivated party group. The first thing you need to do, on the way to bankrupcy to get rid of the top salesmen because they are iinterested in sales which make the company prosperous. Go get a happy group with no arguments (no workaholics needed) no quality needed just happy Information Technology people who will be out of work when nothing is sold and a management structure that comes straight out of Dilbert.

Look at the quality of American cars vs Japanese cars made in America and you will see which company has workers who work, who have quality demanded from them (and you sure fo not see thousands of employees leaving) vs the American GM, & Ford whos' employees are leaving by the thousands because they no longer have jobs.

The Federal government has tens of thousands of employees who are trained into happy, mindless, idiots who have great team meetings and have no output.

I could beat a manager into thinking and believing Hillary will be elected the next President of Iran but I doubt she is planning a move there any time soon.

If Terri's evaluation had been negative and the company fired or did not promote the Stepford employee, he needs to go the the Feds or the courts, tell his story and find out just what the court thinks about non-disclosure agreements much less this type of training and Eric would be richer by the amount of his successful lawsuit against the company and Terri.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
shame

Really well written and paced. But woefully lacking in eroticism. He's just blackmailed and then gets beaten, there is some attempt to justify some for or cathartic moment or damascene revelation but its just a story about a bully meeting and ever bigger bully. I hung on in there to the end waiting for the eroticism. And it never came. (much like the protagonist and the readers!)

I'm sure you can write better than this, I appreciate the fetishism of corporal punishment, the ritual and discipline, but there is no arousal, coverting or climax.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 9 years ago
5*****

Excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5). Erotic & kinky. This is a total fantasy

Terri is a keeper.

RegretsRegretsalmost 3 years ago
Bloke gets caned an awful lot and introspects

And there is a beautiful girl there too. Basically, this guy gets sent on a one day course because he is a haughty manager and can not rise higher in the Company unless his defects are corrected. Such an amount of beating on the bum would lead to serious tissue damage and even tissue necrosis. It was rather like one of those religious parades in Iran, where they beat themselves with razor blades and stuff.

The erotic bit? This being Literotica? There was NONE. Save the time. Go and clean the fish tank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous