All Comments on 'Gina's First Facial'

by Chimney Sweep

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Superman Strikes Again

Great story but no way even a young stud could produce all that cum. Get real. Too much can be a turn off but keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Story

Well written with good descriptions of what he was doing and her reactions. As to the previous commenter, obviously he has never seen the porn actor Peter North. Had he done so he would have kept his comments to himself.

Keep writing.

Mike S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not really a facial

shouldn't it be "Gina's Pearl Necklace" or something?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It is a facial

The writer did say "nose to nipple". Our nose is on our face. Don't condemn the writer because the tits took a lot of the jizz.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not only Gina's!

I'm a real big tit fan too and I loved this sexy story. Thinking about giving this gorgeous big boobed girl a real cum soaking got me so hard that I just had to jack off. However, the thought of all that cum shooting made me want to see it close-up so I figured that, with a bit of imagination and agility, I could be the giver and receiver. I lay down on the sofa and propped a couple of pillows under my head before throwing my legs over my head so that my big erect cock was only a few inches from my face. From this position, I steadily jerked my cock until it started to leak its pre-cum. This turned me on even more and I started to urge myself on with some dirty talk. "You know you fucking want it, you dirty little cumslut" I told myself. "You're just gagging for that big fucking load of hot cum all over your fucking face." That sent me over the edge and I furiously jerked my spasming cock as it shot rope after rope of sperm all over my cheeks and lips. I continued cumming for what seemed like ages as my forehead, nose, eyes and hair all got their share of my massive cum explosion. Eventually my orgasm subsided as my first self-facial and biggest ever cum delivery came to a messy finale. I was absolutely drained but couldn't resist taking a look in the mirror to see the results. My cum drenched face was one of the horniest sights I had ever seen and I couldn't resist taking a quick photo with my cellphone to capture the moment for posterity. Unfortunately, my girlfriend found it and it took some explaining. I told her that it wasn't real and just a photoshop prank by one of my friends. She seemed to accept this but it didn't stop her from begging for a 'big load like the one in the photo' next time we were in bed together. Needles to say, I was happy to oblige!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChimney Sweep@Chimney Sweep
586 Followers
What, this guy is still alive? Sorry, yes, still kicking. I've got so much work in process I don't know what to work on. Help me out! Y'all get a notification when I update this thing, so tell me what you want! You just might get it. Maybe. No promises. And no weird ...