All Comments on 'Brianne Rides Again Pt. 02'

by Skimpylilpanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sally_spandexsally_spandexover 16 years ago
LOVELY WHORE

OH my Brianne; God what a night that must have been. 6 big hard cocks to service and getting paid to do it. The rest area's where I live have cop's that stay there so I have to be careful, that is if Don is not working. He saw me at the phones one night and came over and told me he didn't care if I picked up cocks there as long as I wasn't a hooker AND as long as the first cock I sucked when I came there was his. Lets just say he loves to cuff my hands behind my back and face fuck me like the slut I am. Again I'm sally_spandex at the yah....Hugs Sally

Dana23Dana23over 16 years ago
Wow!

Great story! I wish truckers were so ready for crossdressers to take care of them:)~

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn, that's hot!

Too risky for for reality, but purrrfect for fantasy/fiction. This writer's stories are hot, short, but hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Voyeur

I saw a similar thing happen, 4 truckers one after the other fucking a women at a truck stop.She would suck them first, then they would move around, lift her legs up and fuck her while she lay on the table.I was watching, pumping my cock, when i heard a voice, why dont you have a go. Another trucker, said after they had finished, she was all mine.He went over ,pulled his cock out and fucked her, then when he was finished he turned and beckoned me over.He told me to let her suck me first, so i positioned my cock at her mouth and she took it and sucked me until i was rock hard.I pulled out, went around got between her legs, lifted them and then i saw the cock.They had been fucking a tranny, something i had not done.I looked around, go on give it to her, my cock was rock hard so i positioned my cock at her hole and pushed forward.My cock slid into her well used hole easily.I grabbed her legs and started to fuck, cheered on by the truckers, i really gave it to her, pushing up into her hole hard and fast,she groaning,as her cock got hard, i fucked her harder until i heard her scream and her stiff cock sprayed cumm up into the air.This made me shoot my load up into her well used channel pounding into her as i did so.The truckers cheered as i pulled out, my cock emptied.It was great and they told me to come over anytime.I have.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

fabulous!....you could write longer stories....!!!.........you are GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

I wish I would be fucked by a group of truckers while I'm dressed in my sexy clothes. I have had a 3-some twice -- sucking one cock while the other guy fucked me deep & hard, and then they switched positions. I truly felt like a slut -- AND I LOVED IT !!! Please tell more stories like this one. It really turned me on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkimpylilpanties@Skimpylilpanties
251 Followers
I have had experiences in my life that I would love to share, hence the reason I joined this sight. I'm only a part time X-dresser but I've been told I'm really good at what I do. Some of these stories I'm writing are from personal experience, but some are ones I made up, pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES