All Comments on 'My Once Innocent Shy Wife'

by xperienced4u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dude, don't write anymore

this story was absolute trash, the only one it was exciting for was you. So keep it inside your head, we don't want to read anymore garbage from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't listen to the asshole

Not the best but it shows promise. Just because he doesn't like doesn't make it a bad story. Try writing in the first person to make the story more immediate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This Sucks

Just another <i>wimp husband seeks humiliation so he pimps his wife to another man</i> "story." What a pathetic excuse for a man ... and a story. Only wimps will think this "story" has ANY merit whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bullshit

Don't listen to the queer asshole in Colorado. He is just a useless piece of faggot shit. This piss-poor trash will appeal to the asseaters and cocksuckers that have infested this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ignore the negative comments by the morons

The story is great, please keep writing. These guys have no ideas, no imagination, are gutless and have no brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Forget all the negative comments. A real man can admit that they want to watch thier wife have sex. I want to see, hear, and smell my wife getting pleasure! I have bben with her, now I want to watch it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wife watcher

I would love to watch my 60 year old wife fuck a well hung boy in his 20's she has had acouple in the past but wouldn't let me watch . When she was 47 she let a 23 year old wth over 8 inches fuck her twice. Then at 51 3 different young hung guys fucked her at different times. She said 1 was really big ,bigger than any of the others, at least 2 inches longer than the others.She let him fuck her three times in one day . They fucked at least once a week for a year. It's been 7 years since she has been fucked by one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3some

I dream of this with my wife. Married 25 years and when first married I was so jealous I would have never dreamt of her with another guy. But now years later its all I dream of . I have asked her to do a 3some or just her go out and play then tell me all the details later. Too shy to do it she tells me. I just get so turned on and excited at the thought of my wife sucking and fucking other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
watching is fun

I enjoy watching my wife having sex with big cocks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sounds like you both got an education

great story and what a difference to you both enjoying her and her loving it you need to do it with another woman now as well so you both benefit she might even surprise you one day when you get home

you could film it and watch it later together turned on again

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You know the shy, innocent wife is going to be a willing whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous