All Comments on 'Stripped in Public!'

by abbycakes

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Hot Story

Very hot story of how cruel girls can be with each other. Did this happen to you? Have seen it from JHS to uni.

centauri4centauri4over 16 years ago
Who's out of control now?

Awesome job the way two storylines wove together and filled in the background. The behavior of the two girls at the mall, and the enjoyment of the tortured one in the woods/road, is a bit unbelievable, but that is the purpose of fiction, isn't it!

There does seem to be a little room for a sequel. Where's that Back button?...

lustfuldesireslustfuldesiresabout 14 years ago
good story

Good story, love the idea of public humiliation and forced nudity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

loved your story, you kept it very erotic and look forward to more from you. maybe even a second chapter where the two visit erin again and exploit her sexuallity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i'm impressed

You took a mildly teasing exhibitionist beauty to a NIP addict in one step using characters whose drive is dominating humiliation via public stripping and leaving their victim naked! great! I hope you get your fantasy in more than words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

Very good! with a surprising twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love the old ladies' comments, I can definitely picture that.

Naked1Naked1almost 11 years ago
Awesome

"Considering how some women dress, it probably only looked that way..."

I love that quip. Excellent hot story.

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 10 years ago
Nice story, thanks

Arousing, I loved the idea of their ripping her clothes off, the Mall scene was good too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Im too old for this

The fact I was thinking about how Bernice and Dora had become as bad as their bullies probably means im getting a tad old for this

DewiNaturalDewiNaturalover 8 years ago

Exciting story. I really like nakedness in public places in literature and in life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great start

I think she should be back with the 2 girls and they keep taking her to more places nude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Steff

I like being dingered in public. Orgasm is sooo strong ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice story

I would love to read more of this story one thing could be the facts that the 2 know her address and maybe they got some pictures are just use the fact that they can hurt her in any case they find away to take her more places and get her out in public nude and masturbating and just make her life full of fun things!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot!!!!

I’m an athletic girl and I’ve often fantasized about a fight where the loser is stripped naked in public! A crowded mall would be perfect, so many people and so many cameras! I hate to lose but it be such a turn on being exposed to the masses! I’ve soaked myself at the thought of that happening to me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is my fantasy!

To be stripped bare in public for the world to see and then be so aroused that I can’t make a getaway for the need to be fucked then and there! Is this fantasy becoming a reality too much for a girl to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good stuff, funny in a way.

The author did make several errors, probably due to using a spelling checker instead of an editor. Here's one:

'pulling off her sandals to get her shorts off. Erin watched aroused and humiliated as she lost her shorts. She was than plopped face down on the grass where everyone could see her luscious, round, thong-clad ass cheeks. The error is that "than" should be "then".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

pulling panties off yet further on they were putting their hands in their panties (THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY ON)

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildabout 2 years ago

Another HOT story that deserves a much higher score than what it presently has!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, we get it. She was totally bare assed naked. Writing it once was enough. Repeating it was dull.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good, clean, wholesome fun!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bulling. No reason to bully Erin. Not erotica. Wright something different.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A wasted fantasy. Agree bullied become the bullies. Why Erin?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous