All Comments on 'The Clan Ch. 20'

by Tarkas3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXELLENT

I think says it all.I look forward to reading more from you.

Been_CaughtBeen_Caughtover 16 years ago
Nice story

Sometimes I think a story needs to be nice and sweet, without the gangbangs and torrid love triangles. I loved it and I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best mother/son story so far

I am not a big fan of mother/son stories But I have loved every one of "The Clan".I look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Every chapter

Just got better and better,I cannot stand crude stories,these were far from that.I look forward to the sequal,once again thanks for hours of entertainment.

welder4059welder4059over 16 years ago
Enjoyed It very much

loved them all exalent work thank you. look forword to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fabulous

I'm not a fan of continuing story lines since I mostly like the thrill of the how two lovers get where they go. But every single one of these are just fabulous. What a great story line and perfect writing!

Hopefully you will continue to write... but with a totally new situation. No need to muck up this great series by joining them all together for endless orgies....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Job well done

I think its a nice series.Thank you for making the effort, both in writing and also trying to make them believable.

ditch_kittyditch_kittyover 14 years ago
brilliant!

thank you for remembering the sweet....it was lovely. you're a good writer, and never mind the occasional lapses of spelling, grammar, etc...it's the heart...and the HEAT of the stories that matter! and WOW..we're they ever HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great job

enjoyed different scenarios...

thanks for penning them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

your right they are your stories and wonderful they were all 20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
these are all so great!

Dear Mr. Tarkas, I am so grateful for your wonderful stories of hot motherfucking. I'd love to comment on each and every one of them. They are all different, but all linked basically---linked by every boy's lust for his mother's cunt and every mother's deep cuntal need for her boy's stiff young prick, the stiffest there is! It's happening all over the country, thousands and tens of thousands of times a day, many times more than a close-minded society cares to know. How could it not? A boy's got to blow his hot young balls all the time, and mothers love their boy's virile young balls, all that rich creamy semen that's sooo good for their motherly twat. Between her legs a mother's got what her son needs, and the son's got exactly what his mother needs, swinging between his strong young legs. The most natural combination in the world, a boy's big stiff prick and his mother's hot wet cunt!

Francis73Francis73about 12 years ago
Sweet and sour !!

Loved it and will read the fathers and daughters next

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 9 years ago
Yes, 20 was a lot but you did a masterful job.

Thank you for writing. As an old reprobate whose favorite incest is Mother/son you can imagine how these thrilled me. As a 77 years old pervert I greatly enjoyed these stories. I am not too fond of father/daughter but I do read them. Brother/sister is my second choice. Lady/lady is a good choice for me, male/male I don't care for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GreT stories

It is a pity that your stories are just that stories . The original idea is correct , and no man on the planet knows a woman better than her son . He is always their trying to bring her happiness . This will always continue until he finds his own version of his mother . If the son and mother become intimate before this happens he is hers for life . The sons believe they are the seducers but in reality the mothers let the sons chase them until the mothers catch them . Don't let anyone critizes you for your stories , I for one would like to see more members of the clan , or ever a second clan .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stories

I like a lot expected to have more β€œmix and match” with the stories more interaction with the clan but I will say you did a great job with the stories! Even the one that had two in contact it was over the phone still one on one with mother and son.

Like I said great job look forward to reading more of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous