All Comments on 'Sister's Panties'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
What a wonderful sister

But what a pity you did not manage to express your love for each other more fully whilst she lived in the same house.

TitianaPeaksTitianaPeaksover 16 years ago
Love it!!!!

I love it!!!! Great pace, and great visuals......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not today

How this story got a hot star is beyond me? Smelling things?. When I was a kid I belonged to a gang that would sniff the the seat of any girls bike we could find, and rate them 1 to 10. NONE ever got a ten, and some were still warm !. So why should your story get a ten?.. dan...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
At last !

Better late than never . Very nice indeed although if she wanted to taste him years ago , no one was stopping her .

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
strange

strange you expect us to believe that for a year he jacked off in front of her while she never showed him anything then she moved out and he couldn't get it up yet they get together 10 years later and he still wants her NO WAY she would be lucky if he was willing to even talk to her he sure wouldn't jack off for her or touch her keep it realistic and believable or put it in the fantacy area

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

I jacked off in my sisters panties for years, and always wanted to bury my face in them while she was wearing them. One night at a party she was drunk and told me she knew all about me and her panties. She led me upstairs and let me lick the ones she was wearing - red ones, I will never forget. We never had sex, unfortunately, and she never let me do it again, but I still jack off thinking of that night

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BOY DUDE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU WERE...

BOY, DUDE, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU WERE TO HAVE A SISTER LIKE THAT, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE KILLED TO HAVE A SISTER LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS GROWING UP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Insest?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wished ihad seen this sooner.

very HOT!!! A sister can be so wonderful. and teach us manythings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
my sister my love

Gotta love this story, I also am a fan of my sisters panties. I started sniffing my older sisters panties when I was about 13 or 14, can't really remember. I would go into her room or the laundry basket to find the newest ones but always took the ones that were soiled and if she was in her period that was all together the best taste and smell and Ii would cum buckets inot them. I never got to fuck my sister and I was never caught but today I am 72 years old and see my sister once a year over Thanksgiving, yes, I still seek out her panties and will dump a load in them before I leave. I wonder if she has ever noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brother's DREAM

Every Brothers dream, rather they admit it or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sniffing my older sisters dirty panties

I had been sniffing my older sisters dirty panties on a daily basis while wanking off. Loving the very musky smell of my slutty sisters sticky or crusty crotch.

This is exactly what I was doing when she caught me.

I thought she was going to be shocked and annoyed but neither.

MMMM she said another panty sniffer in the family. She then proceeded to inform me that our older brother also loves to sniff and lick her dirty panties. I was the one who was shocked especially when she told me that he also sniffs our younger sisters dirty panties as well.

She told me to continue and I would receive a treat.

She lifted her skirt and pulled down the panties she was wearing and placed her warm and wet sticky gusset to my face telling me to sniff and lick them.

She then pushed me on my back and straddled my face and told me to lick her pussy. She cum very quickly. And I have been doing this every day for her now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My sisters dirty panties

I also love to sniff and lick my older sisters dirty panties as I masturbate. I thought it was wrong to do and that I was the only one who does. I found out that I was wrong when my step Dad caught me wanking off in the bathroom when I forgot to lock the damn door. There I was laying on my back naked with a pair of my sisters dirty panties over my face taking deep sniffs while wanking my very hard cock with a pair of my own Mothers dirty silky black panties.

I was so embarrassed and shocked I expected to get shouted at and humiliated but know. Wow he said I am not the only panty freak in the house then.

I bet your sisters dirty panties smell and taste good hey? I nodded yes she wore them all day yesterday I said. I have a trick to get her to give me the pair is is wearing he told me. I tell her I am helping mum to do an undies wash and ask her what colour panties she is wearing. I love it when she tells me Pink Daddy or Black panties Daddy. Good I say and tell her to give them to me. She does without any embarrassment and as soon as her back is turned I hold her still warm and if Iam really lucky wet, sticky or warm gusset right to my nose and take a deep sniff enjoying her tight little cunny smell and then take a little lick and can actually taste her vaginal secretions all tangy and spicy on my tongue. Have you sniffed and licked them while they are still warm or wet I asked and he said once they were a little warm but that is as fresh as I had got.

How would you like to sniff and lick a pair of your Mums very sticky, wet cummy panties straight from her pussy? I asked.

I would love to so much. Well tonight your Mum is going out going out for drinks straight from work and she always gets horny when she gets home. What about if I even leave the bedroom door open and you can watch me fingering your Mums cunt. I can even lick her out in front of you so you can watch her cum. When I have made her panties really cummy I will toss them towards the door for you to sniff and lick while wanking off. Then I want you to cum into them and throw them back and she will put them back on after we finish and not realise that it is her owns pervert sons spunk right up against her bald cunt.

I want something in return from you. He asked

Are you seeing your cute little girlfriend tonight? Yes I said.

Great I want you to make her cum into her panties a few times and I want you to bring them here as a present for me. I have wanted to get my nose into your girlfriends little creamy panties for ages. She has a younger sister as well doesnt she? Yes I said.

Get me a pair of her dirty panties to sniff and lick as well. I bet you have sniffed hers as well havnt you Yes I confessed. How about her sexy milf Mums as well Yes I have loads of times I said. Get me a pair of her dirty panties to savour as well.

I did as I was asked and made my girlfriend cum three times into her sexy little pink cotton thong making them really really sticky with her thick white cream.

I also got a pair of her younger sisters little panties that were really musky and two pairs of her mums dirty panties as well a black lace pair and and a pale blue silky pair that smelled heavenly.

When I got home I went to my step dads office and gave him his presents and he was over the moon. Especially as my girlfriends dirty panties were still very sticky.

And I watched him sniff and lick her gusset while telling me how good her little cunny smelled and tasted and how much he wanted to have her sit on his face while she sucked him off.

Just then my older sister walked in and freaked out to see her step dad wanking off in front of me while sniffing a pair of dirty panties.

What the fuck she said.

Calm down my step dad said. Oh so its you who has been going through my dirty hamper and getting off with my dirty panties is it.

He just smirked and said yes your cunny smells lovely honey, Doesnt it son looking at me and I just thought what the fuck and nodded yes they do Dad very fragrant indeed.

What panties are you wearing now he asked and she said my navy blue cotton ones.. Your brothers favourite to sniff and lick while wanking off.

Show us he said and without hesitation my sister raised her skirt and showed us her little panties.

Can we both have a little sniff please love. get on the bed son and as soon as I did he made my sister straddle my face and instructed her to rub herself off against her brothers face. She did and was really enjoying it.

How does your sisters cunny smell for real son? Lovely I said. Now taste it.

I pulled her gusset to the side and slipped my tongue right inside my older sisters very wet cunny. I sucked her clit and slipped a finger in her cunt and in no time at all she cummed right over my face and in my mouth. I drank down her juices.

My turn our step dad said and we swapped positions and she sat on his face and again he gave her a good tongueing and made her cum twice on his face.

Since then every day we get my sisters wet dirty panties to sniff and lick or have her sit on our face till we all come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous