All Comments on 'Locker Room Encounter'

by frozen17

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot Story

I am looking forward to reading the next part.Very hot beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice Story

The only problem wa sit was too short, I hope you write more about this and other encounters between these two.

cutandhornycutandhornyover 16 years ago
Short, hot, and sweet

This story speeds along. We've all done the locker room looking thing ... this story heats right up and climaxes nicely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

What a thrill, being fed a hot studs cock in the locker room. "YUMMY"!!! The only way this gets any better is if several more studs come into the locker room!

cutandhornycutandhornyabout 16 years ago
A hot, quick read

I liked this. Short, hot, and quickly to the point, but still quite able to get the erotic juices flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
done it

loved it, been there done that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
good read but short

would love to have me asked to suck cock, very hot and tasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
From a Cocksuckers Point of View

The kiss was out of place. A submissive cocksucker doesn't expect a kiss from a real stud. Everything else was right on target!

hey1234ahey1234aabout 13 years ago
it was alright

this story got very hot but just stopped and i was not very happy.

next time go a little more in depth with the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was VERY real life!!!! Liked surprise cleanup with towel kiss was a nice unique touch …. I’ve loved ever facefuck I’ve had… great authoring!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love too have a nice thick cock face fuck me .Would not waste any of the sweet cream and come back for a second load.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would be really nice to have that happen spontaneously...if only we knew every guy out there was safe to suck and swallow upon command!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love to been the white man in this situation.Would love to have that BBC in mouth creaming til my stomach was full.Would have let him take my ass after that and fill me full of more of his beautiful white hot seed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous