All Comments on 'Daddy Takes Over Ch. 02'

by lollipopslut

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The Plane! ..The Plane !

A good deal of Fantasy Island at play here but nonetheless enjoyable and funny .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

I had my doubts at first with the first chapter but I loved this installment. Keep going! I would love to hear a cdhapter from Suzy's perspective. Let's hear all the things she loves about becoming a slut. By the way. No trip to the mall is complete without a trip to the makeup store for some slutty makeup. Keep up the great work though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please don't stop!

My Daddy and i lovedddd both parts! Please please please give that girl some more of Daddy's hot cum. Have him show her off to his friends, or in a sex store. Something like that *evil grin* Whatever you do, just please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes!

I got an erection as I read the story and that's what I wanted. Give us more. Father/daughter is always hot. I especially enjoyed the part where she gave him head with her mother at the table. Delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So hard

I love the Father Daughter stories. My cock is so hard

girllostgirllostabout 15 years ago
So hot!

This is honestly one of the best daddy/daughter stories on this site. My pussy is positively dripping wet. Please write more!

lovherpantieslovherpantiesover 13 years ago
This story: Got me

HARD!!

Ages ago I saw my daughter getting ready for jr. prom. Black bra, skin tight sheer black bikini panties, garter belt. and stockings up to her sweet teenage cheeks.

I was awe struck and shocked. I had no idea she had such things at 16. Her long time boyfriend was in for a treat..to be sure.

I don't know why but later that night I imagined her like that at my buddy's Thursday night card game. Standing on the table. Look but don't touch....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Daddy Takes Over Ch 2

This is a great story, but you should have mentioned the cum running down her legs after you fucked her at the mall.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
taking dad into her mouth

love the very horny story daddy takes over ch 2 . this is getting even better .

with this next part the more you write i more ill read thats for sure awesome story and brilliant writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Shoe Store

You should have let the shoe store guy do his job. Would have made his day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Silly..........

To make a story hot it has to be at a bit believable !

This is like a cardboard characters story and as exciting. # 1

CalieschocoprincessCalieschocoprincessover 9 years ago
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

the fact she was sucking her daddy at the dinner table got me so wet

mazzmemazzmeover 8 years ago
Bravo!

This 2nd chapter Fed off of the build up from chapter one deliscously! It developed nicely with a creative and believable story line... laced with well detailed sex scenes to entice the reader into craving more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ooo Ooo Ooo

Story definitely getting better......

Ooo......................

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 3 years ago

It's a cavemanish wish fulfilment fantasy... It's corse, it's relentless and it's hot as fuck!

Sometimes there just isn't a great need to overly complicate things...

Sometimes I like long, slow moving romantic stories without a whole lot of sex in them, and sometimes I want something short, sizziling and steamy... This qualifies, and there is enough space on Literotica for all kinds of stories, this one included.

You do you, 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mmm... damn - wish my daddy would fuck me like that

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 3 years ago

Umm How I would Love to have a Sweet young one like that to spoil and show how wonderful it could be as I took care of all of her and my dirty desires. She would love her rich Daddy making her into the wild little slut she wants to be fulfilling all of her and my desires and wickedly delicious sexual adventures. Daddy should next have his sweetie model for him and takes pictures and film it for "special memories"..

funguy2619funguy261921 days ago

Thats the way to train a young daughter into a whore.Glad shes learning fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous