All Comments on 'The Funeral Ch. 02'

by Bigguyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT TOO!

Well I wanted another episode, and you certainly delivered with Part 2. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXELLENT

Notice I use the word exellent,and this is .For goodness sake stop using the word hole,a hole is merely an entrance to a bodily orifice.Next time you are with a woman refer to it as a hole see what response you get.Try the wet soft lips of her vagina.This is still a lovely beleviable story,is it an auto biography?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great incest

Mother-fucking is the best.It's so much fun to read about a son fucking his mother, shooting her full of cum, and lying on her with his happy cock buried in her wet cunt. It made my cock hard and that's the purpose of my reading these incest stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
PITY

Pity this was not a longer series,perhaps more from you in future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yet Another 100

I've now read all your stories, and I do not have a favourite - they are all superb. I love the way you include lingerie in your stories, that is a real turn on ! Please keep writing, I'll keep enjoying them.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
Five stars!

I thought it was a fine tale! One of the best mother/son stories I have read. Thanks for your work.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good hot sex

great incest story-nice build-up, hot sex, nice characters-nicely written-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great story of hot motherfucking, and I...

loved the comment of the reader who wrote "Mother-fucking is the best.It's so much fun to read about a son fucking his mother, shooting her full of cum, and lying on her with his happy cock buried in her wet cunt." Truer words were never spoken, and nowadays there are many, many thousands and tens of thousands of boys and their moms to testify to that. Guys fucking their mother is getting to be mainstream. The net is one main reason, it's chockfull of accounts of boys getting their big stiff cock up between their mother's legs and blowing their young balls up their mother's warm wet mommy-hole. So a boy reads this, gets real hard in his pants, and goes to find mom to see if he can get lucky. Plenty of them do. Mom is in her late 30s or early 40s with pressing cuntal needs, dad's not around (divorce, passed away, whatever), or falling down on the job. But she's got a big strong strapping young male who can do the job real good, and then some--her own son. A mother knows that her son's got a big hard cock--the hardest around--and a pair of loaded young balls she can have lots of fun with. The son's definitely "up" for some boyish fun in his mother's cunt, he's got to unload those hot young balls of his all the time, and the obvious place for him to shoot his creamy semen is up the twat he came out of. The world is filling up with grinning young motherfuckers and their happy, contented son-fucked moms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5*)

The Funeral Ch 2 is my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story but a sad ending 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Funeral Series Info