All Comments on 'Bend-Over Boifriend'

by cand86

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great twist

outstanding twist; had me going the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Confusing

Okay the first part of the story makes Jesse sound like a guy and so does Andy but they are really women? you need to put some more detail into you writing.

cand86cand86over 16 years agoAuthor
Yes, Jesse and Andy are both women.

To the person who's a bit confused- yes, Jesse and Andy are both women. The gimmick with the story is that the reader believes Jesse and Lauren to be a straight, heterosexual couple, and Andy as Jesse's male pal. Then the twist turns out that both Jesse and Andy are masculine, butch lesbian women. Sorry that it wasn't clearer . . . I tried to avoid pronoun usage for that very reason, to maintain the surprise ending.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

Crew CutCrew Cutover 16 years ago
Great

So loved reading that rarest of stories - a stone butch heroine. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Clever

Well played indeed- didn't see that coming at all, though I thought it was rather odd to have this under lesbian fiction

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

this is the best story i've read, ever. sending this to my boifriend right now :)

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Wow

That was so cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not only no - but HELL NO!

First off - no guy goes down to the bar and asks his friend that question. Not even in a fictional story. It just would never happen. And even if hell froze over, no guy would admit that to another guy. So the whole story goes to hell right there. And given his level of disgust with even the thought of doing it. there was no way he would have changed his mind in that period of time. When she asked him to bend over, he would have thrown her out of the house - forever. Implausible, lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Missed the point

Wow, somebody missed the point (and the category). I loved it!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I love role reversals! Well written and hot! And as for the doofus who couldn't figure out that this is a story about a butch lesbian, not a man, pay attention or get out of the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous