All Comments on 'My Sex Life Ch. 03'

by Slutty_Julie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it but...

I love your stories but they are always too damm short. Also I like to hear about what is going through a slut's mind as she commits her various slutty acts. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Continue

Good set of stories but please stop with the LOL. This is a story not a text message.

CheakoCheakoover 16 years ago
Heh...

Personally I think these sets of writings are done well enough in the fact they're suppose to be a person's memory in telling a 'story' so the length is appropriate entirely. Thanks for the interesting reads, Julie. Would wish to, as others have already, ask you to embellish just a tad bit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yes, claim your own orgasm as a mitigator...

..., In fact, he's lucky u didn't accidentally castrate him w/your teeth in the throes of passion!!!

Matty_WalterMatty_Walteralmost 16 years ago
you ARE a dirty little slut

and thank you. Don't stop. The world needs more like you.

mthomas63mthomas63almost 11 years ago
Pretty Good

I'm enjoying the build-up, to what I'm guessing will be a totally wild slut by the time we reach the last of your stories. I'd like to give you a higher mark, but I want to build in some incentive.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to enjoying the rest of your series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
alchol

a few drinks always gives a girl some liquid courage

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like

Still don't know how she's looking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous