All Comments on 'Model Mom'

by Isopropyl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit on the lame side

Lame, not believable at all. I did get a little horny but thats it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sophomoric

First of all, thanks for writing and keep it up. Second, I've read the "mom models for son" thing so many times, but this was shorter with less development. Pretty weak overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
THIS IS

Far from lame,its a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You do listen

A very good start to a subject you are very good at,also one that many,moms and sons LOVE to read and eventually do.Search the net ,you will be surprised how many moms and sons are now admitting to consenting incest.Incest is not a crime between consenting adults,I know that idiots try to make it so ,especially the various religious sects.They have no idea .what a loving experiance it can be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mediocre

Nothing exceptional.

Agree with the comment that its pretty lame and does nothing but a little twitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anything But Lame

really good read, worth reading again sometime. let's have another chapter, about how he gets on with the other models.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wouldn't call it lame...

... however, it comes across that way, because it's so "rushed." There is no build up, or seduction. Nothing that would indicate when, or how the mother's perception of her relationship with her son changed. One day, she's mom, the next day she's running around the house nude...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Great story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it's a 5.5 on the old stoke-o-meter

average stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sigh...Character Development.

How about some of it? You have no build up, no character development, and over all once you get to the sex it seemed like you rushed to bring in the other models, without any reason for it. A good story has a plot that is actually able to be bought. I felt cheated for reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All that and a bag o ho's.

Damn! I was like, "Mr. T, can you believe how motherfucking hot this story is?" And the T-man was like, "Nigga please, any fool clever enough to call themselves isopropyl gotta be good!" This shit was da bomb - short, sweet, devastating. 10 out of 5, my friend - 10 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...

"I noticed fluid coming out of her clit"

sounds like she needs some medical attention...ew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Well it got me hard. I liked the story myself, keep it up and a sequel would be nice.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
A Great Story

Keep it up with the writing the story would be good with a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the most forbidden and most desired spot on earth--his own mother's cunt

This is a great tale of motherfucking by one of the great tellers of motherfucking tales. Mom has no inhibitions about showing off her charms, especially her motherly cunt, to her testosterone-filled son. Naturally, the boy gets hard--something mothers always love to see--and even jizzes in his pants. But his mom knows of much better places for her boy to jizz--like down her throat and best of all up her leaking twat. Here are a mother and son who aren't crippled by stupid social conventions--they just want to have dirty fun together! As the anon who wrote You Do Listen, above, says, nowadays more and more thousands of mothers and their sons are engaging in the best fucking there is--motherfucking! You probably know many of them already, they're the ones with big grins on their faces, the boy with a big tent in his pants whenever he's around his mom. They're discovering the thrill of a boy who gets what all boys want, his own mother's cunt, and a mother who gets what all mothers really desire, that big fresh prick her boy's got jumping between his young legs and all that rich creamy semen sloshing around in his hot young balls. If you're a bold young guy or an adventurous mom, isn't it time you tried some hot motherfucking yourself? Guys, remember the old saying,"the best pussy is the one you came out of," and mothers, remember your salvation is right there, in front of your face, bouncing around between your boy's strong legs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just no.

Completely unrealistic, and not enough detail. It feels like fiction.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
This is like a trip !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO FANTASY ISLAND, he fucks his mom and now she's pimping him out. This is a dream come true. Go take a shower , and then get to work on part 2. Only next time slow the pace down a little. It was a good read.................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I come back every once in a while to read this classic story.

The commenters who complain that there is no buildup or background to the story are wrong. It is clearly implied, as when the mother tells her boy, "She explained that we were as close together as you can get, that a very special bond exists between mother and son." That is profoundly true. The son came out of that wonderful hole between his mother's legs, and for mom he will always be her darling baby boy. The son is instinctively drawn to his mother's mommy-hole, where he came into the world from, and his mom views what her boy's got between his legs with sheer delight--his big stiff prick and his heavy loaded balls. At their respective ages each is at the height of their sexual prowess, mom's cunt is ultra-sensitive and the boy's young prick is the hardest around. Honestly, what could be more reasonable than that the boy's prick finds its natural home up his mother's cunt? And mom's cunt is capacious enough for all of the great big doses of warm semen he's got stored in his hot young balls. Shooting his mommy's twat full of his creamy sperm is the very sign and symbol of that very special bond between mother and son.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

As this author is no longer writing on this site, maybe an aspiring author can take it upon themselves to write the next chapter with mom, her son and her model friends.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedalmost 10 years ago
Why?

The author does not even know what a camel toe is... Paties come off and he whispers? What?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A hot short story!

Great mother and son action. I don't know if I'd get away from just the two of them so soon, they still have much to explore with each other. A massage is always a good way to start something sexual, especially topless!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky

That was awesome, and I am soooo jealous. I only wish I could taste a shaved pussy !! Good job !!!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Now lets talk about luck. !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

Here's a young man with a mom that's a super model, and he's fucking her all the time. She tells her model friends he gives a great massages PLUS. Now they all want that to, is this young man lucky or not. THANKS nice read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lacked build up...

Good story line, but left me unimpressed.

Was just a flat story....and needs a lot more 3D

Build your characters for your audience and expect them to feel like they are in a comfortable seat, watching everything unfold.

Didn't have that feel, anywhere in this. ☹️🙏☹️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!!!

WIMP story. widdle boy wants mommy to shave pussy. A real WOMAN intimidates wimp men today. they want a kiddy looking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

IT MUST BE CONTINUED.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous