All Comments on 'Ask and Ye Shall Receive'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY GOOD

Your keyboard will burst into flames at this rate.

TrixieScooterpieTrixieScooterpieover 16 years ago
Hot, hot , hot!

Well written prose and great story. Loved the way you illustrated their affection and concern for each other. It's all about negotiation and being willing to try new things together. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Had me coming in my wifes panties i was wearing, cant wait for the next part. Wish my wife would do the same to me. I have to use a butt plug without her knowing. Fantastic.

knkguy212knkguy212over 16 years ago
To the exact point, and hotter for it.

This is a great story, where took control throughout. But nowhere did it turn into the kind of cruel femdom that these stories often wind up being.

You did him in much the same way I've always tried to do with my lovers over the year.

At the risk of being repetitive, very hot.

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
And it really does feel good!

We're all eagerly awaiting her turn, of course . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My current fantasy

This is a great story wrapped up in a how-to guide as well. My wife and I are almost ready to take this plunge. I have wanted this for a while now and she seems willing. I wish she was the type to read this sort of stuff because I know it would turn her on as well. Thanks for the great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
385 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.