All Comments on 'Nightmare of Silent Hill Entry 01'

by Kileka

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Good Start

I adore Silent Hill, and you've picked a very typical and appropriate beginning. I have to say that you should probably do two things. Check your verb tenses... some of it is past tense, some of it is present. Also, in the next chapter, make sure you flesh out your character a bit more... you've given some good background details, but it hasn't made me feel for the character quite yet. I think you have the talent to accomplish this... it didn't HAVE to be done in this chapter, but I'll be reading :)

KilekaKilekaover 16 years agoAuthor
Entry 2????? by Kileka

To all those interested, I have entry 2 in the works currently. I love the interest in this story and I plan to continue this character's trek through the town. I also plan to give the character more identity. Just in case you were wondering.

Thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is exciting!

I hope you put in a new chapter soon because i really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Silent Hill rules!

Very nice! Great for Silent Hills fans!

RodSamson42RodSamson42almost 15 years ago
I'm sucked in!

I've been looking for a Silent Hill story and you have a great thing going here. I'm interested to find out what happens next and I look forward to reading Entry 02.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous