All Comments on 'Gym Jerk Off'

by wred222000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice wanking story!

Wow, your story turnd me on and really makes me horny for sum m2m masturbation! In high school i went to a friends house and after talking to his HOT little sister and her friends outside, we ended up in his room nervously watching one of his dads pornos and talking about how fine his sisters friends were he even told me how he getsoff sniffing their dirty panties when they stay over and I admitted I was a panty sniffing pervert too as I watched the movie I got hard as a rock and noticed him moving his hand onto his crotch and rubbing himself as we sat on his bed then he stood up and said "let me grab somthing" then left and returned with somthing in his fist and pulled some lotion out of his nightstand before locking the door and sitting next to me and started pulling his shorts down exposing his big hard on in his underwear then he tossed a pair of pink cotton panties in my face and said "mmm she just took em off too" I was shaking as I slid my jeans down and watched him pull his undies off and hold his dick i was embarrased it so much bigger than mine but forgot as soon I took a few whiffs of those super sweaty panties I said "mmm the crotch is sweaty and still damp" then with my undies still on I sat on the bed next to him and we touched each other barely at first but soon we had worked up to grabbing and stroking each other cocks while we were taking turns sniffing his sisters dirty panties finally he grabbed the lotion and we jerked each other off and cummed on each others cocks! It was a fun day!

maudecardymaudecardyover 15 years ago
Nice one!

There's something very erotic about changing in front of other men, and not peeking but knowing you are... Love the story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome

I loved the story / fantacy of mine. I wish a gentleman would cum up to me like that at my gym and offer up a hand like that. I would love to return the favor. And afterwards go home and share the event with my wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Got me HARD

Wonderful story, HOT, and beautifully told. One of the nicest things one man can do for another (gay or straight) is to help him get off. We all jerk off, and it's a hot kindness if another guy wants to lend a helping hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

GOT ME HARD!!!

I shot cum quickly after!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ughhh

Made me cum like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
gym shower

Hot Hot Hot would like this to happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.no/

Jeg husker at det var sånn, at jeg hadde en ronkesokk som jeg brukte å ronke i da.

Jeg pleide å ronke bak frysedisken, på Rimi Bjørndal etter stengetid (mener jeg å huske).

Og en gang jeg ronka der da, så kom hu Audi-Monika inn, og ferska meg da.

Hu trua med å fortelle dette da, til David Hjort og Glenn Hessler, så jeg tok ronkesokken av badetissen min, og slang den i trynet på hu Audi-Monika da.

Noe sånt.

Så sånn var nok det.

Bare noe jeg kom på.

Men men

http://johncons-mirror.blogspot.no/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And to go with that...

You need a good lube for the shower. Like this: http://www.showerjerk.com.

Shower Jerk is better than any other lube on the market for water play.

Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
first post above is more stimulating

Please read the first post, about two high school boys who masturbate each other while smelling a sister's panties. They cum on each other's cocks -- what a fantastic image!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
brought back a memory

This sounds very real. I had a similar experience but jacked myself off while he watched. Really turned me on that he was interested

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous