All Comments on 'Kitty'

by Epithet

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

I have blown before I finished reading it. God, it's highly erotic story with feeling and passion embedded. I can't ask for anything more from the author, but still I'll beg for more, pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just...

WOW!!!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
huh!

I'm surprised a conservative in your story could even get an erection. Why go out of your way to put down half of your readers?

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 16 years ago
A very...

interesting turn of events that made me feel somewhat sorry for Kitty. Very well written, thanks.

littleroundheadlittleroundheadover 16 years ago
Enjoyed It!

Nice job. Keep it up.

dreamin69dreamin69over 16 years ago
mis-labeled

this is not incest....a father-in-law is simple fornication. So as an incest story this gets a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nicely Done

I'd like to remind your readers that the title of the category is Incest/TABOO, yes this story does fit into that category, so please don't take their ramblings to heart.

Thank you for sharing and I hope we see more of Kitty in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So very hot

I'd love to hear more about Kitty and her father-in-law.

mistressalexia76mistressalexia76about 14 years ago
Wow!

I loved this story - very intense and powerful. Reminds me of a couple of pets I've trained :) My only question is whether or not there will be another chapter to this wonderful tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
chapter 2?

hummm? kitty wants to submit to her inner slut. her FIL wants to dominate a submissive slut. lets see where this story goes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWESOME

Wow this was a good story but i think u should have a ch. 2 & go on with her father in law & her getting it on & maybe even him give her a baby& his son wouldn't know think it was his ch. 2 can't wait for it .

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
One of the BEST

FIL stories and one of my all time favorites!

Why didn't you write a part 2? There is so much more for Kitty and Mr Thomas to figure out!

_Daddys_Baby_Girl__Daddys_Baby_Girl_about 5 years ago
Yes please

Damn that was fucking sexy, it got me all hot and bothered. I need Mr.Thomas in my life!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

not sleeping with your own wife while visiting relatives? Sorry, that was just so beyond belief, couldn't finish. Take that element away, and it immediately becomes a better story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous