All Comments on 'Setting Up the Wife'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
As the story said ---The plot is pretty standard -

It is however much better than the standard

Irish MisterIrish Misterover 16 years ago
Truly "sleeper" of a story!

Great story, Jim; very pedestrian and low-key, yet with extreme sexual tension burstting out at irregular intervals.<P>

Thanks for the great presentation, and kudos for keeping it simple.<P>

Regards,<BR>

IM

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
Some Husband's Dream

Great stuff. Love the details- cream pies, panty tasing, etc. Pure fantasy but got me hard. Good lead up but could have been a little shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!!!! Don't listen to their shit

NM

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Maybe Pam can get knocked up from these sessions, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Continue

Please continue with this story. I'd like to read about how the married couple communicates with each other about their new lifestyle.

starmann2000starmann2000over 16 years ago
Loved it

I can't wait for the next chapter. Every man's fantasy is to see their wife get fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

I have got to enjoy watching my wife fucking other men. I have not got experience what it feels like to come home to a freshly fucked wife yet. Think it would be extremely hot to come home and watch a video of my wife getting fucked. I love reading stories about this hopefully someday soon I'll experience it.

leiza350leiza350about 8 years ago
set her up

I really like your story, I really would have loved to see pam in bed with both of the men after her first time with another man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot story !

Great subject , hope you have a cumming second chapter ! I told my wife that I would like to tongue fuck her sweet pussy overflowing with cum . She said that after I cum I would probably loose the desire to do that to her. I replied that " maybe so but if someone else would cum in her first , l would happily eat her clean so then I could shoot her full of my sperm !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reads well

Credible and enjoyable. Do it again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read

Very enjoyable story, definitely made me hard at times. I would enjoy reading on, would be nice if there was a chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold

Hi, you would never believe the coincidence but my name is John my wife's name is Pam and my best friend's name is David and i had been trying to get Dave to fuck my wife for years. After a few years i gave up and just forgot about it.Move forward twenty two years and i have found out he was fucking Pam for years behind my back. I'm not sure now how i feel,I love the idea that he has had his cock inside her and left his cum in her but i would have much preferred him to let me know at the time that he was fucking her. He used to take my wife to the beach on hot days while i was working and one weekend he dropped into a friends place (Syd ) and he and his friend both fucked my wife several times.When he dropped my wife home i went to feel her pussy and she would not let me, she kept telling me she needed a shower first as she was covered in sand. As you can gather i was pretty dumb back then but on the hole when i think about it and masturbate i think it's fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I have been trying to talk my wife into this for a long time. She gets so turned on when I stroke her pussy and talk about inviting a certain friend into our bed, but so far haven't been able to complete the act.

Booboo71Booboo71almost 3 years ago

Great story did Pam ever tell you about fucking Dave and if you was wanting to fuck him again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, my wife has been fucking around on me for years. I don't even think my daughter is mine. She always goes out with her friends, but I know they cover for her while she goes out to fuck her boyfriends. I wouldn't mind it it so much it she didn't lie about it, I have a lot of proof against her just haven't caught her in the act. Her friends warn her, I would love to watch, and clean up.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It would have been so much better if Pam's husband suddenly went pale when he saw Dave cuming inside of Pam and suddenly said, "Shit Dave I forgot to tell you that you would need to wear a condom because Pam isn't on the pill". Dave apologized but Pam's husband surprised Dave when he replied "Well it was really hot seeing it happen, Are the two of you going to do it again soon?". Dave smiled and replied, "If you don't mind me knocking up Pam I can get her to come over again tomorrow." Pam's husband smiled and replied, "That would be perfect she should be ovulating, just promise that you film it all, I want to see you knock her up".

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Finish the story, but maybe she never finds out her husband knows as they carry on their affair.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree finish the story. It's better she thinks her husband does not know, and she wants to keep it that way. Maybe there can be some conflict between Dave and her husband, perhaps there are some different curve balls her husband never considered happening that Dave wants, but her husband doesn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
379 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...