All Comments on 'Ranch Girl'

by Jenny6969

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
petty comments

well you could spell "new" correctly, and give earlier warning of the adoption that you do mention.

nice touch, the avoiding shower change when toilet is flushed.

but a cute, low keyed story.

BenLongBenLongover 16 years ago
good, but....

I hate to rate it 75, but it doesn't rate 100. Sorry.

I was distracted by the misused tenses. When it's happening now it's present tense. When it happened last year, it's past tense. You talked about what happened last year as today, then followed with today as today.

Cute story, with a little editing could have been much better.

sharonasharonaover 16 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed reading your story. I thought it was pretty well writen. If I have any complaint, it would just be that I wish the adoption had been made clearer sooner. Good job!

EroticWitchEroticWitchover 16 years ago
Pee hole?

The comment with the Pee hole killed it for awhile. And I agree with the others that the adoption should be mentioned earlier.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 16 years ago
Wonderful story! Well told!

I really enjoyed this! It's well written, vivid and extremly erotic! Super great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Honesty

This story is no cliff-hanger; though also not a yawner. For a first-time sexual encounter, it lacked the detailed elements of innocense and wonder. Perhaps the writer is older and far too experienced now ~ to remember how it was to see things for the first time. I liked reading it, nonetheless. Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a believable story. I hope you write more about Jenny and her life on the ranch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice story

wow!!!! nice but lacked the common story structure for a first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lacks Detail

It has a nice setting and I enjoyed the background, although the adoption did need to be mentioned sooner. It lacked some of the "first time" details that I feel were left out. All in all, not a bad work, just needs work.

maxlonamaxlonaalmost 13 years ago
Nice Story

I injoyed your story very much.I am not a writer but i do read ALOT of books,so from MY view (from a bookworms view )I love it.

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 12 years ago
I'm no critic

As a first read of another author I enjoyed your story. It rang true for me so I must have overlooked the technical errors/details found by others.

Anyway, I liked it and will read some other works of yours.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Nice...Very nice!

You have captured a feeling of authenticity.

Makes me want to wander off I-80 next time I drive through Wyoming! :+))

There's more than prime rib at The Cavalryman in Laramie!!! :+))))))

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Aaaah

The first time is so wonderful!!!!!!!!! Then, we learn how to make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
RANCH HANDS HUH

Someone spent to much time reading Western comic books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story. Very tingwell written. I can see it unfolding to be a beautiful thing and being exactly as you escribed. Loved reading it. Thanks for writ

lonesometravelerlonesometravelerover 6 years ago
Greeat story

Very well written so keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope there are more chapters

You developed the relationship with Johnny and Jen real well, I thought. Am hoping for more mating scenes with her eventually ending up with a swollen belly from his big cock sliding up into her pussy. I like impregnation stories and incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Nice story, the first time might have hurt just a little but when he put his big cock in her virgin pussy, but good still.

Love to hear more of the story, especially when Johnny eventually impregnates Jenny. We know that’s where it’s going. Maybe after some vigorous doggy style sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Let us hear some more of Johnny sticking his big hard slimy dick up in her pussy until her belly starts to swell. He is a young virile stud with nuts full of hot seed. She wants it just as bad as he does and we want to know the story of each penetration and the ultimate breeding. How his big hard cock gets his seed deep into her breeding canal, leaving her on the path to motherhood. And how he watches her belly swell, knowing it was his cock and nuts that put her in the family way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous