All Comments on 'My Wife and Dave'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

Ignore the immature reviewers below. They have no sexual imagination and probably no sexual experience either. Great stuff keep up the excellent story line.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 16 years ago
good story

Gee, you got quite the fan club there. What I don't get, is these people are almost always anonymous, is there a new cult forming?

Why a person would read something that was totally against the grain for them is what boggles my mind. I don't enjoy the "Romantic" category, so I just don't read it. Get a life.

Very sexy story, let's have more, look forward to reading your other works.

meanunclebobmeanunclebobover 16 years ago
I would like to know more....

I would have liked to have seen if she was going to tell her hubby or not. Enjoyed it though.

jacquioh2jacquioh2over 9 years ago
well done

i like the way you write and find the descriptions convincingly erotic. I have heard these suggestions from my husband too. Tempting.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Recalled memories

Loved the story as it described the gradual seduction of Pam. Especially touched by the scene where Dave goes down on her and eats his creampie right after unloading in her. In my own life I have eaten the creampies of over a couple hundred girls and have found this scene to be true. At first, they protest and say that they're not clean. but after awhile they begin to enjoy it and before you know it they are actively pushing your head into their cunt as the orgasmic feelings start to overwhelm them. It's nice to do this with a new girl and turn her into a convert. They'll never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story and well written. Would like to see a follow up of her bringing a fresh load home to her hubby. Brings back a lot of memories as well as some surprise creampies from my mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To me its a short unfinished story with lots of opportunity left for your readers to invest in.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sick bastard. Plus how could you say he was a friend?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story line is wrong on so many levels that it's not worth listing them. The MC needs a divorce from both of the new lovers and to spend time, probably with professional help, figuring out how things came off the rails in his life. If he started asking his wife to have sex with other men years ago, he's got a lot of work to do on himself. The sooner he gets started, the sooner things will get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
379 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...