All Comments on 'Her Cherry'

by JesterHaT

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not so good

I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, since you make it clear that the story is from a 18 year old guys perspecitive, but it simply reads like a 14 year old frustrated virgin wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not good

This is the fantasy of a misognystic teenage - nothing erotic about it at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She Deserved It??

No girl deserves to have her virginity taken roughly no matter what the man thinks she did to to him or his friends!! She doesn't deserve to be hurt with sex! This is the act of a rapist!! She doesn't deserve to have those tapes all over either. Some girls want to have a lover for a First Time. Most teenage boys don't even know what that word means. This kid should be in prison finding out what "hard sex" is all about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This bugged me...

"She's my best friend's cousin's sister."

um, the sister would also be his best friend's cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Way to harsh!

I am sorry, your writing is terrible! The beginning is great, but the sex was way to rough for a virgin!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great

Great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

U r sick

dahlingdolldahlingdollover 9 years ago
She deserved it?

Edward has illogical reasoning he simply calls her a bitch for not giving him the attention he egoistically thinks he and his friends deserve. She's the bitch when she politely rejected guys that were betting on her virginity.

"Even with Martin and Ryan flirting with her, it seems that she knows what they are thinking and easily rejected them in her most polite way. Even though they were competing, Edward was angry that Michelle would be such an arrogant bitch to his friends."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has a typical incel mindset:

Women was polite and nice to a man, but didn't let him fuck her. Man gets irrationally angry. What a load of bullshit!

Women owe you nothing man, especially just because you are a nice guy. Please grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting rape story and your grammar stinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous