All Comments on '25 and Wanting Lauri Ch. 03'

by bbw4youngercocks1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fucking HOT

please continue this story line! i love it!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

This part was just what I was looking for. Now can we have more of it in additional chapters as her belly swells with that seed of Mike's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Older women

When I was 25, I dated alot of older women in the 35 to 45 years old range. They were wonderful women who were comfortable with their bodies and knew what they wanted from a man. Never dated an older woman who wanted to have a child (like the woman in this story), but that is just life.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Please....let us have more of this one as her belly swells with his baby, and more....

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
G-R-E-A-T!

Having a low sperm count, myself, I envy Mike being able to knock up Lori. This story was erotic almost beyond belief for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I am disappointed

You write well, but don't tell a very sexy story. I've never known any woman to just want to jump on a man's prick and force him to cum as quick as he can, even to get herself pregnant. Women want the sensual experience of being loved, satisfied, bathing in sensual and sexual desire. And though the action of a man climaxing may bring a woman great sexual joy, she still can't feel actual cumming. Love, foreplay, the sensual rituals, attention to cunnilingus and skillful clitoral stimulation and attentiveness, hitting the spots and sharing the experience with her as she guides him. The experience is explosive and unforgettable. Take it from an old timer. Good luck and Great Love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

More chapters!!! :P

Loved this story!

sacguy33sacguy33almost 12 years ago
I'm convinced

I'm not sure what some of the anonymous people leaving comments on this story don't see clearly that you are a woman with strong needs and desires. Put forth in your writing with emotion and vivid description so that all are intrigued for more chapters. In my opinion, those who can't see the trees when standing in the forest have a lot to learn when it comes to well thought stories.

Good job, keep up the amazing work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous