All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 08'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
She is definately one mentally ill slut!

In this case, perhaps the authorities should remove the child from birth, and place this mentally deranged person in a very protective place for the remainder of her life so she cannot ruin anyone else's life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Restitution?

What would serve her right is if the child was George's and his fami;y took it away from her as an unfit parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good Ending?

A story of flawed human beings. I guess we all are, but some more than others. I am still of the opinion that your story should have been posted in its entirety instead of piecemeal like you did.

Boyd

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Sad ending, sadder Anne . . .

Why can't we learn how George died? Presumably it was by his own hand? I guess it doesn't really matter. There are multiple levels in this story. Anne personifies the truly immoral person (by society's standards). She rationalizes her behavior and cares not what anyone else thinks about it. She cares not for the consequences. She represents the old "If it feels good, do it," philosophy. George was the typical weak, wimp male we see a lot in AngiqueSophie's stories. He is clueless, then he can't handle the shock when he finds out about the adultery, so he strikes out like a child, uncontrolled, killing Anne's lover, almost killing her (he presumably thought he succeeded) and then doing himself in, since he was afraid to face life any longer. I'm sure Anne will make a really good mother for her bastard child . . . she will show the child proper behavior since she is such a model for good behavior it cost two people their lives. We never learn if she continues to fuck around but I can guess by her sadness we can assume her play times are done, at least for now. But what happens when she is bored again? She ruins several lives and families and of course, her child will grow up without a father, not the best start in the world, and her only consequence seems to be regret? I don't think that cuts it as a punishment. It is not only insulting to men that a sensitive, educated person like George could be such a jerk, it is insulting to women that a seemingly bright, beautiful young woman like Anne could also be so dumb . . . I think the story was nicely written and intense at times, but I think I could have accepted George's actions better had I known him through greater development of his character.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Think ...

... George jumped behind a train. No sorry, bad joke.

@vulcan/ohio <p>Quote Chapter 7:</p>

<i>Hear the train whistle?

Can't be far.

Walk.</i>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wonderfully descriptive prose

As with your other stories, wonderfully written and uncoventional. You also always have one of my favorite bio photos on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Self Destruct

If the author would have been any good at endings, he/she would have had Ann self destruct or kill herself. Anne does not deserve to live after driving her husband to kill another man and then take his own life. She is the one that kill both men, and she was not even scorned. Although she is with child, how could she bear to look at the child and always wonder, "who's' child is that, I am her mother, but who is the father?" If she decided to keep the child and raise it, the child will be traumatized for the rest of it's life thanks to Anne.

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Perfect ending,

it couldn't go any other way. She would probably have a long and good life with her son/daughter, but without the love of a man. To her last day she will always have the regrette. The idiot who wantet her dead, have no idea what a long punishment this is going to be. Her death would infact have been a release, and she denied herself just that. Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ending

you sure know how to close your series. excellent. you're a very talented writer. hoping for more stories from you.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
She is carryng her Lovers's baby to HONOR George?

You cannot be serious.... I dont know what is worse ... the number of folks who think this story is well written or the author.

<br></br>

<b>You wnat a real Kick in the head folks? Imagine ANNE as a Mother!!!!</b>

<br></br>

Jesus fucking christ what a nightmare.

<br></br>

WHY does this Author has George lash out and kill everything... then himself??? B/c such action in this story makes sense OR b/c like in ALL of this author's work George is ANOTHER shallow Stupid amazingly Neaderthal like Hetrosexual Man ?

<br></br>

Clearly the answer is the latter.

<br></br>

Throughout all of this Anne is a shallow one dimensional character. It would be one thing if Anne didnt believe if abortion on demand. THAT would be a important clue about her as a person. But she says SPECIFICIALLY

<br></br>

<i> I am pregnant.

<br></br>

I know. The chance that the child is George's is almost non-existent. But that tiny chance is big enough to leave me no escape.

<br></br>

I'll bear the child. I'll bring it into the world. I'll call it George. Or Georgina. I don't care if it isn't his. It'll always be his.

<br></br>

I shall love it. I shall be its slave.</i>

<br></br>

Carrying her lover or lovers bastard child as a way of honoring George is well a new low in fucking crazy. The next thing you people will tell me is that Buish's SURGE in Iraq is working

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
Thanks

A very fine story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's all about ME!!!!

Hi. I am Anne and I fuck other men. I love my George but now he is dead. I still fuck other men but the turn on is not as good as when George was alive. I wonder why? Hi, I am Anne and I fuck other men. But I think I just fucked myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Interesting character study

This "diary" was an interesting psychological study of an amoral, egotistical mind. I do not mind the subject or the actions of the heroine. In fact, I found them quite interesting. What distracted me from the story was the sloppy "writing style."

There is beauty in simple, concise writing. As it is, I am amused by anyone who would call this an example of good writing when it's simply composed of wordy, pompous phrases. There is an old saying, "to break a rule of writing, you have to understand that rule." There are many free resources on the web for writers in regards to sentence structure, grammar and punctuation. I encourage Sophie to check these resources because she certainly has talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The people

who think she will now suffer for the rest of her life must be joking.Give it a couple of years(tops) and she will have some other sucker in her bed,and will have convinced herself that it was all George's fault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't feel sorry for Anne.

I feel sorry for George and the baby. Your last moments on earth are the vision of your wife with another man...great. The kid has to live with the knowledge that daddy is dead because mom cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
If you wrote this story

to show what is really inside the mind of a cheating slut you did a good job. However, in a perfect world, George would have simply found out and the slut disgraced and left alone with no money..but then who the hell am I to ponder.

SoCalOvidSoCalOvidover 16 years ago
Wonderful

Lyrical writing style! It is, of course, told in a completely ego-centric voice, but the observations and sentiments are both poetic as well as they are hard and (for the character) self-critical.

JoesephusJoesephusover 16 years ago
Vulcan of Ohio, please

contact me! I'd like to ask you a few questions.

I'll comment on this story when I finish it. All I can say now is that I envy the use of language here.

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
Wow, how do people deal with such rage?

<p>This was a damned difficult story to read. Anne was not the nicest woman on the block. She obviously had her own internal demons. Still, she loved her husband enough to feel almost terminal remourse after the fact. 'After the fact' --- isn't that always the way?</p>

<p>The reaction of some readers to this story is frightening. We need these guys at Guantanamo Bay. They'd get some answers out of those bastards, right or wrong - who cares?</p>

<p>The vitriol against what was as well a written <i>LW</i> story as we've seen in a long time just amazes me. The <i>LW Nazis</i> have this check list that has to be adhered to. Otherwise it's 'OFF WITH HER HEAD!'</p>

<p>I've often said that if Ian Fleming wrote the phone book, I'd be first in line to buy the book, cause he could make anything interesting; from a gun battle to a dinner to a game of canasta. </p>

<p><i>A Tale of Immorality</i> is so well written that it easily overcomes the very depressing subject matter, if 'overcomes' is the right word.</p>

<p>I suppose that 'art for art's sake' just doesn't wash when one's audience is awash in a sea of testosterone. Oh well, I guess you can't blame a skunk for being a skunk. I'm the first to agree that angiquesophie almost surely derives a great deal of joy from pulling all of those male chains. She reads happy Harry or one of his band of merry men and giggles at the absurdity of it all, I'm sure. </p>

<p>And I don't blame her. I did the same thing myself a few years ago - just made a <i>LW</i> story designed to annoy the nut jobs. So many people threatened to cut them off, I've still got a Secret Service squad guarding my balls.</p>

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
for my Friend the Bullet

Bullet a few questions for you?

<br></br>

Hypothetically given what we know from these chapters would you have ANY concerns that ANNE might NOT be a decent parent?

<br></br>

SECOND I have had several long email exchanges with her. You pose the idea that maybe Angiqusophie writes this kind of story on purpose.

<br></br>

Judging from How I read her emails... I can assure that is NOT the case. She really does not GET the hetro men mind / perspective.

<br></br>

But Arguendo -- for the sake of the argument / premise-- lets assume what you say is true. Okay so she does it once... she gets all worked up -- "US" being the Loving wives Nazi... HA HA!! Okay she got US.

<br></br>

then she does the same thing again. And Again. And again. Now for the 4th time.

<br></br>

At what point does the joke she is playing out become a 1 trick pony?

<br></br>

After the 4th or 5th time isnt it now no longer a joke she is playing on US but almost an obession ? You see no matter which way you look at it your idea doesnt work.

<br></br>

At some point should Angiquesophie be writing her stories the way SHE likes to Regardless of the reaction?

<br></br>

Your friend in Christ

Harry in VA president of SAVE Larry WIDESTANCE Craig

committee

<br></br>

PS this last part was a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Unlike Angie

I sometimes type in my silky pink thong, in the middle of the night, with my San Francisco-like architectural windows wide open, lest my essential parts not get enough oxygen. <p>

Those who don't write, or write in pink thongs, they should not be bitchin'; instead, they should be clapping that creative people like Angie and others in thongs can produce masterpieces like this! <p>

To me, this is comporable to WAR AND PEACE and CRIME AND PUNISHMENT! It is that terrifying awesome! Way better than Lolita or Madame Bovary or THE LOVER or any other such literary trash billed as real works of art!

ProfWriterProfWriterover 16 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!!!

I loved it! The simple, yet descriptive, terms and wording kept me reading right through to the end. After the first chapter appeared I didn't read anymore but waited until you were finished. It is written as we think. Not in full sentences or phrases but in interconnected thoughts without regard for "approved" writing style. I feel like an eavesdropper hearing your private conversations with yourself. Forget the comments re grammar and style. You got your point and story across perfectly. See you on the next one. PW

JoesephusJoesephusover 16 years ago
What a mastery of the language!

I hope the readers understand just how hard angiquesophie has to work to create the words pictures that are so perfect. English is a horribly difficult language and she has mastered it as few other writers here have.

<p>

As for her character, what a flawed individual, and if I were to denigrate the story it would be that the "justice" she received was unlikely. Don't misunderstand, I'm all for justice, it's just that it sometimes seems scarce.

<p>

I've also seldom seen a character who seems to have such a clear-eyed understanding of her flaws. I find it hard to believe that such a person would slide down as far as this woman seems to have fallen.

<p>

Still, it's written from 20-20 hindsight and it is often said that people never really look at themselves, much less change, until they've hit bottom. This woman has hit bottom and is unsparing in her contempt for herself.

<p>

Very well done! Perhaps someday I'll have this sort of grasp of English, but I'll never be able to create the images you've made. So, I'll steal... spider legs... I like that!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
question for Joesephus

Joesephus-- can you tell me what was the point of chapter 2... 3... 4... 5... and 6 ? No one else can figure ir out.

Harry

ps to the anonymous poster who compared this to War and Peace... get a fucking grip

thebulletthebulletover 16 years ago
For Harry - sorry angiquesophie

<p>I'm not into exchanges between commenters, so I apologize to the author for highjacking her public comments. But it is Friday night, I've had a couple of glasses of wine, maybe even some other stuff that those reactionary guys might consider to be immoral, so here goes.</p>

<p>A) I have absolutely no opinion about whether Anne would or not be a good parent. I just don't give a flyin' fuck. She is a fictional character, a figment of the author's immagination. She was born in the preface to chapter 1, and it looks like she disappeared at the end of chapter 8. Since there is no chapter 9, how she may/may not treat her kid is totally irrelevent to the story. To quote Bill Murray: It just doesn't matter.</p>

<p>B) angioquesophie's personal feelings about politics, sexual orientation, men, the atomic bomb, or goldfish mean nothing to me. I care about what appears on the page. Period. I personally think that Tom Clancey is an asshole. But I like <i>Red Storm Rising</i> and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get a good idea about how war and the armed forces works. Same with angiquesophie ---and Christ, say what you will about her, I'll be first to agree that I hate typing her name. I admire good writing. Even if I'm not wild about the characters. </p>

<p>Harry, I really misspoke and don't for moment fault you for coming to the conclusion you did. When I wrote my <i>LW</i> stories (there are 3 or 4 of them), I knew that I would be pissing off a good part of the <i>LW</i> readership because of the style and the subject matter. I was amused by some of the responses, I'll admit it. <b> But it wasn't why I wrote the stories</b>. The wrath of the Right was a natural byproduct that I expected, welcomed maybe even, as I recall. But I wrote the stories because they needed to be written.</p>

<p>IMHO, angi...(etc) is doing the same thing. The words come out of her fingers onto the screen and she has no choice but to follow them. That the end result may be anethema to a certain element of the readership, well that's okay by her. I'd bet that's how things are. Why not ask her?</P

<p>So my anser would be: I'd bet that angi...(etc) is in fact writing the stories that she wants. I think the result of this one, at least was a kind of erotic <i>LW</i> masterpiece.</p>

<p>angi...(etc)'s words speak to me. Sometimes they anger me, sometimes they sadden me. Occasionally there's even a word or two that remind me that I still don't need that Viagra shit. But it is her words that evoke an emotional and intellectual response. I'm not one of those that fits each story over a <i>Loving Wives</i> template basing my response on how closly it alligns with my predetermined ideal.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
bullet - your rant doesn't wash

Contrary to your stated position - unlike you - I don't give a shat about the writer if the product is plausible, entertaining and without malice.<P>

Frank Sinatra, Madonna and Michael Jackson will never be regarded as exemplary citizens but their sounds are unbelievable - and that's what I and many payed for. <P>

Autobiographies are boring and written by people with too much time and not enough talent to do much besides restate the obvious.<P>

The real autobiography of a persons life are their achievements as a person, their actions, their products and their example for others. Their portfolio of time spent if you will.<P>

The writer is talented but such a child in her predilection and personal pain for her needle is stuck on male bashing and humiliation. The waste of talent is almost incomprehensible.<P>

Don't defend her impossible position and glorify her wasted efforts. You don't do her justice in not asking for change to display a product for people to want more from her.<P>

You don't sympathize with a stylish drunk as she gets behind the wheel - do you bullet?<P>

Someone hurt her to cause her lack of humanity - she needs constructive comment - not meaningless applause.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchover 16 years ago
Thanks

Thanks Angiquesophie. You gave us an insight into someone else's thinking. There is a lot more depth here than many people will credit. As for George being shallow, I would suggest the possibility that he is in shock and pain. I think this illustrates how each response has its own repercussions. Personally, I'd torch the bitch.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 16 years ago
A Demented End to an demented story!

As usual the whore comes out the winner in your stories. Words of damnation are easy compared to death. George wasted his life on someone who was a monster! Anne's confessions reminded me of a serial killer's ramblings that he could not stop himself even though he knows in the end that it will end badly. Sorry but she was not a victim no matter how she paint these events. Two men will never see a sunrise or sunset again and she gets to have her life long dream of having a child (which she could not have with George). Love like this is something most of us can hope we never experience!

shangoshangoover 16 years ago
What Harry said

Anything else is just spin. This "woman" knows who's the father of the child she's carrying. She is still lying to herself and consequently, everyone else. Excuse my low-level intellect, but I still believe GREAT literature illustrate people RISING ABOVE and doing what's right. Not what's easy or what feels good. And bullet, you really should stop using the term "Nazi". It shows what an insensitive jerk you can be. If this is the women of the twenty-first century, I will make my son promise me he'll never marry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
surprising

and nice spin of wording and phrasing, direct style and yet never predictable. Who cares where or how close the train was he heard. Who really cares who impregnated her, her husband is dead and she, the selfish bitch addicted to cheating, will live with the constant reminder what brought this about. Or would she be able to stow these feelings in that compartment where she put her marriage in all the time. Maybe, probable, who knows. G.Belgium

zed0zed0over 15 years ago
It LIVES. . .

The slut survived, bummer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pure crap

This is one of the most disgusting story I ever read. She's nothing more than a dispicable whore who sold her soul to the devil for a big cock. I hope her nightmare never goes away as long as she lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written, disturbing story.

Angie- Your writting is superb. The way you tell a story is outstanding. I wish I had your talent. I agree with Josephus' comments. The wife seemed to understand herself perfectly and weighed the risk and reward. She believed it unlikely she would get caught (or she deluded herself), so she took the risk. My critique of the story is only that it seems unlikely someone so self-centered or delusional, would "punish" herself as you describe. Someone who is so self-absorbed and uncaring of her partner is unlikely to change her attitude. The extent of her lack of understanding of her actions and its consequences is disturbing. Well written. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perverse story telling at its best but ....

once again, the author goes to extreme lengths to show that apparently this was all the husband's fault [as usual for this author]. Similar to the most recent "man-hater" tale called "youth trap", it is never the slut's fault but only the stupid - clueless husband who drive these sluts to whore themselves out. What a "complete waste" of talent by this author. Should this series not be entered into the Halloween contest?

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Excellent

One of the very best! You do seem to know the workings of the female mind, and you present your story in a marvelous and consistent prose style.

I think that George's personality could have been better delineated so as to prepare the reader for his violent reaction; and you perhaps overdid the sheer number of erotic encounters enjoyed by Anne that led to the final violence. Finally, despite your superb command of English, at the very end you used the word "nauseous" when "nauseated" is required by careful writers. Thanks again, Angiquesophie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Reading only this chapter I see a woman who

recognizes who and what she is a piece of pure meat trash. She is fostering a life, a bastard, a child who is born without a father that is the correct term. And this bastard she shall blame on her husband and keep her husbands name on it. Even in her husbands death she betrays him, deceives him, and humiliates him. Before worrying about a bastard she should have had the courage to do what really was needed remove a piece of pure garbage from the gene pool. Instead she is fostering more trash into the pool to propagate her mental problems into the future. It makes no sense why would her husband have killed himself before making sure both of them were dead, explain that.

shangoshangoabout 15 years ago
I missed something

All commentors who say this woman knew herself very well, answer me this; Why didn't she warn (60 year old) George? "Yes, George, I'll marry you, but I'll NEVER be faithful to you." The only reason I came up with from reading the story was she wanted to torture the poor Schmuck. That's not love, that's Sadism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ah

She lives to fuck again. Wow. And she'll be the role model for a child...doesn't that just fill a fuck with dread? Some would say any parent is better than no parent, but the character described by the author would be the exception to the rule, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Not as good

Not as good as some of your other stories,you made george look like an idiot which he was.Also nobody could do what she did and love somebody as you say she loved george.The police must be dumb to to allow her to just walk away.She would be sued by ralph wife and they would want to know whose kid she is carryingand what about george's family.

GreekforfunGreekforfunalmost 15 years ago
what real love is?

"My problem is that no one ever told me what real love is. Did anyone ever tell you?" So did she finally got to know what real love is? you leave that unanswered. But I guess it's a part of the game, isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This bitch is absolutely magical

Score of 100 multiplied many times over

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I dont agree with the magical bitch comment

Whereas the writing is masterful, the story reminds me of a highly visual (and probably high budget) war movie where you can see all the thundrous and massive action on one side and virtually no idea of what is happening on the other side. As a result there is such an asychronicity of character development that, where Anne's character is developed and described to a monstrous detail, in contrast George is hardly known at all and is relatively a shrimp of a character. A deep and insidious lack of satisfaction results.

spidermwnxspidermwnxalmost 14 years ago
Very interesting.

I don't usually like stories in which the men are meek, and the women so domineering, but the way you started each chapter just kept me glued, and hungry for the next. Please, please, continue writing. Thank you.

P.S. Do you have a link for the stories that literotica will not let you publish? I'm very interested in reading them.

anon606anon606over 13 years ago
Astounding

I have been avoiding reading this one, saving it.

The timing! The way the reader is drawn into the characters! The wrenching shift in tone at the climax! The relief of justice done and the triumph of good in the tragedy!

The foreboding of the final sentence.

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh my God, Angique, what are you doing to me, to us??

This is not just a story, it is a writ, a primordial force of Godlike power that reaches deep down upon your very soul, like a Bible. What kind of person it is which can invoke such an emotions?? A Goddess !!

Thank you Mr Ross Smrek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this not why she went off the rails?

In the second year of our marriage it became apparent that I could not give her children. It was a cruel blow. I know Anne wanted them. I'd have loved them too.

I considered adoption. She did not want that. She talked about finding a donor. I could not live with that idea. I guess I am a jealous man, after all. (Ha! But you know that by now.)

We stopped talking about it.

I knew it hurt her. It was a sneaking hurt. It was like mourning after a death. I guess that's when Anne decided to make a career for herself. Maybe even a life.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Incredible writing

I have read many of Angiquesophie's comentaries, including her thoughts on my stories, but for some reason have never done more than glance scan any of her stories so this Tale of Immorality is first. It clearly and cleanly separates into two parts; the last two chapters stand alone. The writing in both seven and eight is intense and filled with passion, maybe driven by passion is a better phrase.

As follow on to the first six chapters of chronicle the counterpoint is tremendous. I am thinking of a symphony orchestra with every instrument playing at full bravado after a most delicate pastoral movement. The total destruction, desolation, even foreshadowed as it was, just slapped my senses along with the lamp George used to do the killing.

The first part, learning about Anne's affairs, I felt like a silent and unseen spectator sitting at the third seat in a restaurant as Anne relayed her feelings, experiences, to a lady friend, possibly an old college roommate. When the dinner conversation ended I looked over Anne's shoulder as she wrote in her diary. As story telling technique I found the whole story incredible.

With only one or two chapters exception I rated each at maximum and for chapter seven dealing with George's anguish of discovery I would have liked to be able to vote higher. This was a very good story told in a creative and wonderful manner.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Well done

What i got from this fine writing is that she is very selfish and quite dillusional about her actions being for both her and her husbad, if she truly wanted to spice up life George shpuld have been in on the spice trips too. George loved her with al his heart and passion, therefore when betrayed with a knife to his heart he reacted with passion... Thats what real men do, we react with passion, we don't share ... That's a european thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Remarkable

You do a remarkable job writing this story. You story, how you tell it, and passion in it is very clear. Even more remarkable is that English is not your native language. I hope you write more, although some of your stories make me very uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
At least I can say that the gravity of her actions came back to haunt the whore,

But I still see this author as little more than a succubus.

Please, remove your photo. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
at the end

the slut wife wins

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
FAR BE IT FROM ME!

To judge moral caracter. As I have none, I love sluts. Big old good ones and good old big ones. But you have talent. Don't waste it. Write us something that don't make me want to load my gun!!!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

8 chapters of pure garbage about a whore who stays a whore and a cuck who will always be a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

8 chapters of pure genius about a woman who stays a woman and a man who will always be a man.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The least original of the chapters

and one that could/should have been combined with 7 - making it two simply drew the story out unnecessarily. Ultimately, it was disappointing, despite the good writing and excellent use of vocabulary, because the characters didn't really come to life in any believable sense. In simple terms, the lack of humour and simple humanity in the telling undermined what ought to have been a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
to honor a good man u name a bastard

a fitting final insult to the man she betrayed and made a cuckold. A people wonder why men kill their wives.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
I THINK THE PHRASE

Let George Do It, is overstated in this case, TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Great writing

Sure Ann's a libertine, the crime is that some have an open marriage, and that was why she needed, or marry someone who agreed to be monigimish.

Good characterization, original plot, well written. Excellent!

Chilley

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
and life goes on...

Sure she says she feels badly, but what does that change? She will live to have her child, to eat, drink and be merry. She will live to fuck around. She will live perhaps to see her grandchildren. What good was George's act of vengeance? Even if he had gotten her and gotten away with it she would no longer feel pain. Better, expose her and divorce her, and truly move on with your life. Succeed in life, while she gets to live with herself as a piece of shit for the rest of her life. If you want to add more pain to her life, keep tabs on her and do what you can to cause anonymous pain. Even though it was an understandable reaction, George blew it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the wrong person

lived

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Her punishment...

Her punishment was to live with all that guilt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
shame shame

unfortunately there are really sick people like her who claim to love their spouse and then cheat repeatedly. The sad thing is she will mourn for a few months then she will just turn back into the slut she is.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I'd wish upon her and her bastard child, AIDS. Ciao!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chuckle-people are still responding to this tranny's submissions?

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
***

ho hum

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 7 years ago
If only

Harry in VA were as skilled a writer as Angiesophique we would have another talented writer to anticipate.Perfect ending to a beautifully crafted tale. I do agree with an earlier comment that this tale would have flowed better as a complete posting rather than serialised. Writers of this quality are in seriously short supply though.

carvohicarvohiabout 7 years ago
Hi there!

I read this quite a while back, but never left a comment. I'd just gotten into the whole LW thing and sliced through the best like a hot knife through butter never bothering to comment. Lately I've been blocking so I started going back and rereading the best from the past. Yours always fits that category.

Here's my assessment of "A Tale of Immorality".

First forget comments about mechanics and style. I'm not qualified.

Now here goes...

This was a thoughtful and well-written story about a self-absorbed woman.

However the story ending was a cop out. George kills and then George dies? Were there any indications George could be so violent, and then so self-destructive?

I would have preferred a different conclusion. There needed to be some sort of confrontation, and then some kind of falling off or deliverance. Force Anne to face her behavior. Force George to make some kind of decision. Could Anne explain her behavior, and would George be able to accept her or would he take some other action. Considering your level of creativity you could've twisted these two like pretzels and we'd all believe it.

Honestly, you're terrific!

Jedd Clampett

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 7 years agoAuthor
dear carvohi,

thanks very much for your rereading of my story and your praise.

in hindsight maybe you are right about the ending, and I might agree with you.

but to be true, I hardly ever rewrite or reconsider my stories, as I hardly have the

time to do new things (which I prefer doing.)

smile, a.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
AngiQueSophie, que bueno

Other than the justifications getting old, and the violence from the husband not fitting with how he was otherwise written...It was AMAZING.

PS, it probably made the BTB crowd happy, but I don't think mere sexual infidelity

quite deserves the total shite storm that befell her at the end.

I guess her betrayal could be looked on as going beyond unsanctioned sex into other neglectful or disrespectful areas, but murder (if that's what it was-manslaughter or aggrieved battery gone-wrong?) is not ever justified, even though LW is full of it..

THANKS AGAIN for sharing. OldBearSwitch

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
So sad. So very sad.

If anyone has lost someone they loved then this ending is so very painful. Masterfully written series that deserved higher scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have something with murder.

I read two stories and in both of them someone dies. Maybe you wowuld need a shrink instead of writing your real life problems.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Kindred spirits

I think maybe you're a kindred spirit to Rimbaud and Celine. At least you're a regular visitor to the dark and dismal world they inhabit. Anne's life is a film noir too. What a capacity for self deception we can have. Anne thought she had herself figured out but for all her supposed introspection and self analysis she was a fool, like the rest of us.

Your stories are deliciously morose, exquisitely tragic. You're a fine writer, angiquesophie. Thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A unique form of Burn The Bitch: Enslave the Bitch, to a child she'll never be good enough for.

The child will vivisect her as he or she asks questions about his/her father. What was he like, what was their life like, how did he die? And the child will wonder, why do her grandparents, her uncles, aunts, cousins, avoid them, shun them? And she will try to shield the child from the truth, knowing that eventually her husband's family will tell the child the truth, and then she will die again. But not the death of peace. She will try to do what she thought she had stopped doing, she will try to have her cake and eat it too. She will try to embrace her guilt, while making the most of being a mother, then possibly a grandmother.

When she finally approaches death, she will find there is only the physical loss to be experienced. She will find that she died, emotionally and spiritually, the first time she fucked another man, that sweet exciting memory, that is now her unending nightmare. She knows that her husband will not be waiting for her on the other side. Her dearest wish is that there is no God, no afterlife. Her only consolation will be that when she enters Hell, it won't be that much of a new experience for her.

Great writing. A gross tragic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful thought provoking story 5* as with all of the series.

The delusion of betrayal. It will always be there. The killer of love rapped up in the illicit thrill of cheating.

Sheath1969Sheath1969about 6 years ago
Ai yi yi!,

Great story! I was seduced along with Anne, living the risky (yet presumably risk-free) excitement and adventure of the woman who was able to eat her crusty, thick breadsticks and have them too (again and again)...not surprising that their consumption might eventually lead to a months-long period of weight gain... The explosive, ejaculatory culmination of the carefully orchestrated, nearly unbearable foreplay was shocking in its power and violence and left something far more real and far less metaphorical than merely a’little death!’

Very powerful writing and story telling! I loved it (and Anne)!

tompo296tompo296about 6 years ago
How not to have your cake

This was a super tale of a wife trying to burn the candle at both ends, does the excitement of extramarital affairs compensate her for the loss of her husband ... Daft woman! Thank you for your well-written tale and the empathy we felt for George.Shame that he felt that he had to kill himself.

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 6 years ago
Oh dear.

Very well written story.

An inescapable journey towards destruction, followed by a violent crescendo, and then just emptiness and sadness. Very powerful.

And very, very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A poetic masterpiece

God, this woman can write. Dark, disturbing and erotic. A tale of selfishness, arrogance and contempt for the gods of love, infused with the slowly evolving scent of hubris that becomes its own revenge. A poetic masterpiece.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What kind of an illiterate could possibly call cuntique's poop-a-scoops a "poetic masterpiece"? You must have had someone type that out for you, someone who also could operate a computer for you.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
Well, that was depressing...

Have you ever tried to write a LIKEABLE lead character?

Your sex scenes are excelent, no doubt about that, but I find myself over and over wishing these leads end horribly.

That can't be good...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best series I've read

This is incredible.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Guilt kills

In this case , one can only hope that the guilt eats her alive until she takes he own life.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Awful story, total fantasy, totally unreal.

I sped read it and found it distasteful in the extreme.

That anyone could peddle this rubbish is beyond me.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Sad but understandable

a 5*.

Anne committed adultery and no excuse. But, at least she never repeated with same guy (except once) and she seems to have cheated only 2 or 3 times a year. I am not saying that any adultery is to be condoned, but it is not the worst that exists in reality.

The cheating was not so bad that anyone deserved to die, and certainly not George, who went from victim to a murdered because he could not control his temper.

Like all other Angie stories, no one is a hero, and we see only flawed individuals behaving badly.

hectarehectarealmost 4 years ago
Wow!

Amazing writing, style, content and editing. Definitely not formulaic.

Amazing set of lovers. Would they have been as great without George?

Was it anger at his impotence that drove her?

Just a nothing special Ralph at the end.

But then you gave her a child. Pity, mercy, forgiveness?

Just great. Again wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Hiw you make me hate the character shows how great of an author you are. Wonderfull story it has it all there no hiding it shame, brutally honest as some would say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Someone else said

"amazing writing style" No, it's a very pretentious writing style, the author clearly believes she is a lot better than the reality.

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

The majority of the story is our main player doing something immoral yet believing her method and love for her husband makes it moral. The the terrible murder, kind of shocking to read here on Lit such a bloody scene, obviously the immoral act in the title but the whole thing spins well. I often wonder why not more stories on this site go down this path, there is usually one incident of violence (If any) then the offended husband wins the sex and success lottery after his divorce is final. If anything her ongoing sexual escapades began to get ordinary and repetitive and her sex with George always seemed plain and uninteresting. This is the second series of yours I've read and this concept of the woman who MUST seek out dangerous sex (Like a vampire) is an ongoing theme. Interesting stuff.

fucktheagedfucktheagedover 3 years ago

Brilliant. So true to life! In a previous life I was a male Anne. This story is a true tragedy. It was not so much about the sex but about the secrecy and the excitement.

Virgo6Virgo6over 3 years ago
She

Claims she craves wild animalistic sex, because she gets all the intimate, romantic, lovey dovey, stuff she needs from her husband. But that last scene at the hotel restaurant could not have been more intimate, romantic and loving. Even when he busted through their hotel door, the scene looked like lovers not fuckers.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

Actually, quite the beutiful ending, I understand now, why she claimed she loved him so much but keep on sleeping around, we finally understand with the last one how brokes she is, how their relationship was in such a state. Great work indeed.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24almost 3 years ago

Actually, quite the beutiful ending, I understand now, why she claimed she loved him so much but keep on sleeping around, we finally understand with the last one how brokes she is, how their relationship was in such a state. Great work indeed.

johsunjohsunover 2 years ago

Good story, language is too puffed up artsy fartsy pseudo intellectually sweetened pablum. But the story's good, too bad the delivery was so muddled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unfortunately, I have to agree with johsun. The choice of diction for this story was making me laugh. Nevertheless, the authoress is quite talented. Sometimes you take a chance with one's writing and it works; sometimes it doesn't.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sorry, I can never understand why there is any violence in supposedly loving wives stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I'll bear the child. I'll bring it into the world. I'll call it George. Or Georgina. I don't care if it isn't his. It'll always be his."

Actually, George could give a flying fuck at this point....he's dead. But you'll fuck him over again even in death and be a cunt to him and name your bastard kid after him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Certainly the tale of a hatefilled and despicable woman... about the the author that is.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

She should have contracted HIV, then at least a few people would have benefited from it! A slow and agonizing death would be relaxing! I like stories called BTB here. But I don't like the BTB but BTC Burn The Cheater!!!

centralsquareguycentralsquareguyabout 2 years ago
I loved these stories...

... all about fate, about our lack of free will, our compulsions, our lack of control, our selfishness, our good and our evil...

We are all Anne. We are all George.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrific. An awful human being in need of serious psychiatric help.

It makes one wonder about the author doing such a good job sharing this story about this horrible excuse of a human being. A little bit of herself in the MC might we guess?

Just think about what kind of monster she is about to birth and raise up calling George or Georgina.

Flash forward 20 years and a physically beautiful young man that is truly a monster inside...stunted emotionally...sociopathic behavior imprinted upon his soul...never having felt true loving from his sole parent. He preys on young women using them. Hurting them both emotionally and occasionally physically. With zero remorse. Zero guilt. He revels in destroying his "loves". His behavior learned from his one role model in life. His name is George.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1313 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES