All Comments on 'Cherri, After The Doctor'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hot4teacher2hot4teacher2over 16 years ago
loved it

Nice build up. Enjoyed the story. It could make a great series with members of the older male faculty etc. getting involved in an semi reluctance state. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good build up but...

The build up was very good but the climax was to short. I don't know for certain if the doctor took Cherri's cherry.

You should have at least described that part in detail. I would have enjoyed stroking to that. The sex with the teacher was also not detailed enough. You should have described the 69 positions, the mutual breast sucking and tongue kissing. Please keep writing though. Maybe resubmit it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story

Like the other comments, this story could have done with some expanding. However, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

this story was good but it could have been a bit more detailed... by the way for the second comment... the author made it clear the girl was no virgin.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thank you very much

thank you very much for this story,

l have enjoyed a lot with it.

Sorry about my bad english,l am writing you from Spain,

l have had two wonderful orgasms reading it.

l was very very hot , excited and randy.

I am a wife of 37,l have two children,and l love my husband,but also l like girls,yes,l am bisexual,but my husband don´t know anything.

My favorite sex fantasy is dominate and control young and shy girls of 18,19,20;and of course all inside of fetish doctor and patients.

Please write more and more stories like this,and tell me if you have more stories like this,or where l can find more stories of doctors and dominated girls by women or men.

Thanks again and congratulations,and thanks for make me very very happy randy and hot.

kisses from Spain.

LARA.

WallsThatTalkWallsThatTalkover 11 years ago
Brilliant!

What a great twist on the doctor/teacher taking advantage. We get two stories in one!

Love it!

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

a Wonderful lesbian seduction

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ngaaar???? I’d hate to hear what that groan sounds like

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
1253 Followers
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...