All Comments on 'With My Husband's Permission'

by Ellenryan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

This is one fucked up little story. Why do people write this shit? It is not erotic in the least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyed Every Word

Thanks for this great story. I love to read about white women having rampant sex with dominant black men; please write more

African-American guys getting white women pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Giggle

*snort* "Love muscle???" lololol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Complications

I thought that this story revealed well the complications that arise from peoples' actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in stories like this,you always have sadness

i don't know where to save face or to prevent the interracial affairs.most white women try to look out for the white guy,but in the end it comes out she want the taboo sex.by having a sad ending its not a good thing to mix races.that what i get from most interracial stories.but there also are the abusive and thug type of interracial stories, where the black guy controls and act a ass.still their are a lot of relationship between the black male and the white female that went well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it's all about money

In America today interracial sex is being touted as the thing for white women to do. A white woman is a natural slut anyway and her vagina has a tendancy to get stretched open after the first fuck . By age twenty five or so she usually has such a big cunt that the only thing she can find to fill it are big black cocks. Not that white cocks are any smaller. It's just a few black men that are hung and they are getting exhausted like John Holmes.

The big white cocks still want tight pussy which they can't find with their own race. Yet black woman are noted for their tight cunts and their velvety skin as opposed to some white bitch with her wrinkled skin.

Then she is stupid. Yes plain old dumb. She ignores the STD's and AID's that usually come with black cocks. So let the sluts have all the black cock they want. When they get abused by a black man and are black and blue then they learn better. So wheres the interracial sex if a black man fucks a black and blue woman..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's very apparent that you haven't the slightest

idea about white or black men or black women. Theya re everything that you said they weren't. A racist you most certainly are and whore slut to add. Your story sucks and so do you. Bend over and let me fuck that ss which is cleaner than your whore pussy. What a fucking pig you must be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow, how much more racist can you get???

Sperm is sperm dumbass, it's all the same, it just carries different DNA. Also, being black doesn't make you physically superior any more than chinese makes you intellectually superior. It's excrement like this that ruins a perfectly good storyline. I would suggest that you leave the racism out if you want people to enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
white women + black men = OJ

White women never learn do they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just More Wimp Husband & Whore Wife Crap

There's nothing about this "story" that is in the least interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

but written in the wrong contence...ne4xt time make it the black man thats cuchhold as that is very common ...we all know blacks cant fuck and white me nmake better lovers ...ge tit right next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ohhh give me a break ...

"Most doctors know that black sperm are stronger, swim faster and live longer than white men's sperm."

The shit-pile just keeps getting larger. Not really any emphasis on erotica - just BS and misinformation. Stupid black man didn't even console the woman - just tooting his own "superior" horn. Maybe the black man's sperm is just too stupid to know to wait until the egg drops, or too inconsiderate to not cause the white woman to abort it, losing one of her ovaries along with itself?

What a total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very good story

This is one of the rare few stories which go beyond just one or two love sessions. Most stories end with the main characters having a sex session. This one goes beyond it and very maturely explains how relationships grow in such situations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
just the title

i didn't read it and woundered what husband got out of the deal? she'd be ok with his finding and doing being done by other women? if he does not, he should

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 13 years ago
*****

It's very rare that I give a story five stars, but I did with this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
swimming master race?

Its true that black men produce better swimmers, you just have to look at all the black guys in the Olympic swimming finals.... errrrrr

sandmanbobsandmanbobalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Its cool that hubby encouraged her to go black. Its too bad she had to lose the baby. I think it would have been cool if she could carry the baby to term. Thanks for writing this.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Black Sperm.

Love it. I want my future wife to make love to a Black Alpha and receive his Blessing as well.

DrkmanDrkmanover 5 years ago
Pregnant by a black

Not a bad story. Kind of wished she had carried and given birth but still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story

That was a great story keep them cumming. I’m a married white women of 13 years and there isn’t anything better then black cock. My husbands tech job keeps him out of town and country a lot. Most of the time for weeks. About a year ago I got a new boss . He is black tall medium built not the handsomest guy but not an eye sore either. And 15 year younger then me. And cocky which made matters worst because I love cocky men. Well it didn’t take him long to ask me out .will 10 months ago we were fucking and it is amazing . How when my hubby goes out of country I go stay with my boss. I love a dominant man. I love how he fucks me and the taste of his cock in my mouth. 5months ago I had my nipples pierced for him to show him I’d do anything for him.then 3 months ago my boss and a couple of his friends gave me my first gangbang it was phenomenal All that black cock inside me .ive had several gangbangs sense. I love dressing slutty for him. He even gave me a leather diamond collar to wear when he takes me dancing that says I love BBC. I told him I loved him and would do anything for him. How he wants me to get a tattoo to show he owns me. . Please people let me know that you think I should do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pointless...

...story written in defences of rabid liberalism. The wife a bit of a simpleton, living in a dream world.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago
chloe uk tv

Well that was a taste of interacial with a liberal dose of real world in it. I read it all. It didnt turn me on, but i didnt skip any of it. Thanks for writing ! Chloe

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story and hope you write more stories.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Miss Fantastic Story - By all means get your self tattoo'd with the Ace of Spades on your Cleavage, and on your ass. Get Your pubic hair removed and another tattoo there. Pierce your nipples Vertically as well as horizontally with 10 gauge posts. Now have about 6 black babies and you will be a happy woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep the characters straight. Hugh is the husband. Earl is her black lover and boss. OK? Get that? Duh. It's a MAJOR buzz-kill when character names are mixed up, or wrong. - Plus... let the ho have the baby. Take us that far and having her ovary removed is just such a wimpy and negative way for the story to end. Complete disappointment and a waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice but Permission? You make me laugh, I didn't have a husband but did I have a boyfriend in college my first year. But it was summer break and he was back home, out of sight out of mind as they say, no permission needed for what happened. I was 19 and before he even got naked, I glimpsed my first black cock, it was hanging low out of his boxers, wow I'd never seen that happen with my boyfriends. He was an older black man, I think he was like 50-52, I'll skip the long story how I ended up naked in his bed, pleasant dreams for others to wish for. Anyways, seconds later his boxers dropped and my eyes widened, my exact words were, "holy crap, that's big", he smiled, said "so you've really haven't seen a black dick before, well, go ahead and suck it." Did I ever, my jaw ached, the girth was like WTF!. I sucked and he fingered me for ten minutes, I'd already had two big "Os" with his fingering. He stopped, pushed my head back and said, "now it's time to fuck your tight, young, blonde, pussy." I laid back down and spread my legs for him, my open pussy awaited a fucking. Did I need any man's permission?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous