All Comments on 'A Baumgartner Reunion Ch. 03'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
alpha635alpha635over 16 years ago
Great

Thank you for continueing the story. I keep checking to see if the nexr chapter is out. It's like all the other stories that you have written, I can't wait for the next chapter. Consider yourself being petted.

sirhugssirhugsover 16 years ago
Such a Tease!

you know we wanted Ronnie's exploration of Janie on page 3....so hot, why leave us waiting?

Ton8tyTon8tyover 16 years ago
Delightful, As Always!

Excellent craftsmanship. Wonderfully believable characters - doubts, flaws and all. And the plot twists and possibilities keep me on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen next. Keep up the good work!

incorrigiblesatyrincorrigiblesatyrover 16 years ago
long, slow strokes

pets the kitty with long slow strokes, just as her stories do to me...smiles...thanks for continuing this series - it's my favorite one of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Friend

A woman friend of mine told me about your stories,she will get her reward the next time I see her,If you can write like this I would love to pet you anytime you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love it.

I loved it. The series is great. I love how you are continuing the other series. I have read almost all of your stories and can't wait to see how the next story in this series turns out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More! More!

Gotta have more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful work

Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

I beg of you, more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

I was so happy when I saw that another installment was up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Anxious 2 read Chap.4

It was absolutely beautiful...im still blushing from my excitement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A fine piece of Writing

Having read the Baumgartner Series only recently, I Have to say I totally loved it. What strikes me in the "Reunion" are the more detailed story, and especially the charakters. I was happily surprised to find Veronica somewhat doubtfull of meeting the Baumgartners again. And also Janies Reluctance towards her adds depth and tension. I can't wait to read the next chapters, not only for the hot scenes but also for the story and the further development of the charakters and their relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Wow! Wow! Wow! We're sooo ready for Ch. 4!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Soooo lovely...

I loved the first stories; they not only touched upon a deep, secret fantasy in myself, but they were wonderfully written. You have a lovely, very erotic style. I was thrilled to fing the new chapters, and eagerly await more. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Going down...in a good way.

My wife loves it when I go down on her while she reads this series. Mrs. B has to be the sexiest charater on Lit! When can we expect Chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
thanks

Please keep writing, your stories are absolutely awesome

Thanks and keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was a great story

This was a great story. You answered some questions with this follow up to Babysitting the Baumgartners and you left it open-ended enough so that you could write more stories if you wanted to. I hope you do. I am looking forward to more Baumgartner stories.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 16 years agoAuthor
It's cumming...

I dreamed about the Baumgartners last night... Guess it means it's time to return... :)

The rest will be cumming... soon!

Selena

BoobalaBoobalaabout 16 years ago
Waiting impatiently

I really loved the original series. I was so excited when I dicovered that you started the reunion series. I am waiting very impatiently for the next installment. I hope that there will be one soon!

Godess_FreyaGodess_Freyaabout 16 years ago
Anxiously waiting for more!!!

I love the original stories and the reunion is great so far. Please continue. You write great stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
New reader-fan

I've just found this series and have neglected all my other 'work' to read everything thru chapter three. Please don't leave us waiting much longer for chapter four of the reunion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved the follow up on the otiginal story

Hi Kitten,

Youre stories are always the best. I loved the update on Veronica and the Baumgatners. It was very well done, and of course got me soooooo hot I needed a little immediate action.

Kisses

Cissie (in Florida - and I love it in the Keys!!!)

zcissie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
waiting

I have been waiting for the next chapter, anytime soon??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so many possibilities!

I love your Baumgartner stories and I am hungry for more! And this one opens up so many possibilities, so many possible storylines. Mrs. B and the kids, Mrs. B and TJ, Gretchen and the kids, Doc and the kids, the kids getting it on with each other, Veronica and the kids, Gretchen with the kids she used to be au pair for, the Baumgartner kids getting it on with the kids Gretchen used to be au pair for, various threesomes involving many of the above, maybe even some group orgy....

I really can't wait to see what develops!

mnstrchckymnstrchckyalmost 16 years ago
more!

absolutely need to know the end!! fantastic series, really.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great to see series continuing

I loved Babysitting and am glad you are continuing the series. Can't wait to buy the finished story. Mike

millieanmillieanover 15 years ago
This story keeps getting better and better

I see more storyline and I keep loving it!

Can't wait to see where your writing takes you, Ms. Kitt :)

Your writing makes me so excited!!

I really really love reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more!

pleasepleaseplease write more!!! i love this story and want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is the finest

Of the 8 Baumgartner stories on this site--maybe there are more elsewhere?--this is the finest because in addition to the fine-tuned direct interactions (meaning love and sex) there is a treatment--or at least the beginning of one--of the impact on others, for example TJ, Janie and Veronica herself. Good writing. I'd like to read the rest of the story. Is it finished somewhere else?

jimbostarjimbostarabout 15 years ago
Very real

I love the way you get inside the heads of the characters. The emotional stress of a 3-some is tremendously high. I like the way you dealt with a resolution to the conflict and not just brushing it off (as some in real life tend to do). I hope you can continue this story so we can see how the conflicts with the other characters work (or don't work) out. After all, not every conflict can be resolved. This personality trait of Veronica is no doubt one you hold dear also- that you are a caring person who values what others feel. And when there is a problem you try to fix it (which can be difficult and painful). I wish there were more people like you in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Psychological depth reminds me of....

Despite the fact the contexts are worlds apart the style is similar: reading you puts me in mind of Henery James. You have mastered the ability of picking a theme and examining it from multiple points of view all the while holding the reader's fascination. Obviously James didn't indulge the subject matter as you have, but your scrutiny of the subject is every bit as involved and intense.

BRAVO, or would that be BRAVA in this case?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please finish the series- you so rock

Have learnt so much from reading your work..have learned to fly and that its okay to be sensual and thats its just okay. I really enjoy all your work and wish you would complete the Baumgartner Reunion one day and the Nolan series... Thank you for entertaining and providing thought provoking material on many topics. You rock Selena... From one of your many friends

CaligrlCaligrlalmost 13 years ago
More GREAT work...

Thank you!

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
favorite story!

you make this feel so plausible!! i am definitely hooked on this very romantic sensual sexual story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
simply beautiful

This is very erotic story. I will have to read to the end.just wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous