All Comments on 'The Weekend'

by lrwriter

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Difficult to comment...

Well written but the subject is one I just don't understand. I'm glad they are together because it works for them, but I don't identify with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

keep it comin, I love the wimp aspect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent stuff and it's NOT gay either, it's hot!

Most people are completely uneducated and don't realize that participating or having sex with someone of the same sex does not make a person "gay" or necessarily bisexual either. Gay or even bisexual is when you truly emotionally love someone of the same sex. There is a distinct difference that is subtle, although very significant when it comes to relationships. Unfortunately most societies do not understand or recognize the difference and label people that have any same sex activity as gay. It is not necessarily so. Humans are all female until the gene pairings change the way the body's physiological appearance develops. Many people have a blend of masculine or feminine traits in their makeup and this has a bearing on their sexual likes and dislikes. The emotional makeup of a person determines whether they are gay not just the enjoyment of physical sexuality no matter what gender it is with. So stop labeling people just because they enjoy sex with either gender because they just might NOT be gay or be in love with or specifically attracted to people of the same sex. Open up your minds people.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Born

A cuck is born. A whore turns another.man gay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous