All Comments on 'Her Daddy at Last Ch. 02'

by LilaBlossom

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
Another great story!

I sure hope that you will continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs an Editor

Lilablossom, This is not a bad story. In fact I am enjoying this story very much, but you need to find someone to edit your work and correct the misspellings and other issues within your stories. I'm looking forward to seeing how you develop this story line. so please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!!

Most of these step-daughter/daddy stories are pretty worthless to read, but yours is damn good. It's really hot and the characters and plot are well written. Fix a few spelling/grammar errors and it would be perfect. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Wonderful continuation to this story! Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

Another great chapter. I would love another chapter but would prefer a little more character development and dialogue with the mom. Don't just write another sex scene with the 2 characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great until the anal

Very arousing until the anal scene ruined it for me. A woman's cunt is for love and pleasure her anus is for shitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Maybe?!

Please, don't make go all Annie Wilkes on you to finish this story you dirty birdy. Lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More, More!

An incredible story, it screams for more chapters please!

alavo16alavo16almost 15 years ago
Wow

Great job. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that was amazing ive never read anything hotter or more sexy, I apsolutly loved it. I WANT MORE Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please continue..best story ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why didn;t she get pregnant? I would have for such a hot hunk step-dad !!!! I would want all he has to give !!!

tristahoontristahoonover 11 years ago

I would love to read more of this story it was great

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
More!

This story is too hot not to continue....PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yummy

your story is ravishing, minor editorial details would make it a better story, if you were somehow able to see the mistakes as some were.i personally suffered a meltdown as all the blood from my brain sudenly was reaportioned to annother organ more intent on the next word.i was very intertained and intrigued by the mind that weaved such erotica .i never meet women who are honest about there darkest fanticies.perhaps one day...oh a man can dream...

Ascaron_12Ascaron_12over 10 years ago
finish please

Please we need more. Have the mom find out, maybe join in. Or she is having an affair of her own and then both couples meet each other,

sharpedge21sharpedge21about 10 years ago
give it to her

Give it to her and get her pregnant, wait till the mom finds out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish!

Finish the story please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

They spent the longest time in the lingerie store. Keith got hard imagining Heather in each outfit. When she couldn't decide on what she wanted Keith told her to take them all. In the end he spent 5oo hundred dollars on bras, thongs, nighties, stockings, and even a bustier.

""

Hell, daddy isnt that generous for a one night stay, lol! ...mom is working hard to help pay the bills though, lol. Hope daddy pays his own credit card bills!! Hehe

""

When they were alone the sales clerk asked Heather where she found such a generous and handsome boyfriend.

"My mother introduced us," Heather replied with a smile.

""

I loved that line! Hehehe!!

""

Add to the fact she was gorgeous and loved to play along with his daddy fantasies made everything so much sweeter.

""

That has to be the best plus package you could ask for :)

""

He continued fucking her from behind. "Naughty girls are usually sluts. Are you a slut?"

""

That does nothing for me, its actually a turnoff, calling a girl a slut or whore during sex. Shes only fucking me so shes not a slut and Im not paying for it. (Though technically he seems to be this week, lol;)

""

"Anything for my girl," he said and kissed her on the lips.

"What if I wanted a pair of Channel sunglasses?"

""

I never understood the desire for highly overpriced namebrand stuff, just seems silly to me!

I went home to visit my dad once and my stepbrother came to visit too, we were on the porch hanging out. I said, 'oh, we have the same deck shoes!' And he was like, no, these are XYZ's, they cost $200 bucks. (Or some such stupid amount) i said I couldnt tell the difference and he pointed out this little tag sewn on the heel. I said, well other than that they look exactly alike, I bet theyre made in the same factory! I paid $15. Bucks for mine. :)

Hey, what can you say? Hehehe

""

"Where are we?" Heather asked.

"Someplace private," he told her and then pulled the car to the side of the road. "If my baby needs cock this badly then I'm going to give it to her."

Keith turned off the engine and the lights. "Let's go to the back."

""

Lol, off on a deserted, dark road, I had this Deliverance flash, hehe, that or some other surprise visitor, lol.

""

He put his fingers in her pussy and spread her juices over her ass hole. She then felt him slip a finger inside her. Her Daddy was going to fuck her ass Heather realized.

""

A little pussy juice for lube to take a big dick up her ass? Really bad idea!

""

"Daddy it hurts," Heather whimpered.

"It will feel good soon baby," he groaned and pushed in some more.

""

Without a handy bottle of Ultraglide? No, no it won't. Might be going to the hospital for stitches and no mor anal though.

""

Daddy I'm cumming," she cried. "Aieeeeeeee!"

""

Orgasm from just anal? Where is this girl, lol.

Not a bad second part to the story, though for some reason I kept expecting them to run into their mom there in town banging some guy, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
3 words

knock her up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, definately needs to be continued, amazing sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous