All Comments on 'Old Mr Harris Takes Control'

by Veronica8

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please ..

I love stories about old men fucking young girls especially suckling at their tits ... my hubby and I read them and then act them out .. I am so wet after reading this ... I hope this is the first of many ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What is his name?

Good story.

You need to make up your mind is his name Harris or Harrison??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I hope so too

"Old takes young" is my favourite topic!

A very good contribution. Hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Can't wait for more of this story!

Great job! Can't wait to see what happens next!

winktwicewinktwiceover 16 years ago
impressed

I was very impressed--this was good writing, particularly for a first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Old Mr harris Takes Control

A very good, and well written story, with a great description of the sex act. Please continue with your writing, and perhaps pen a second part to this story.

brandon87brandon87over 16 years ago
impreg

i loved see this be imprenated and maybe become is love slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
mr harris

V.good more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
JUST A COPY?

Anybody who has been reading BAMBIGIRL44's series about Mandy will notice the similarities straight away. Although not copied word for word, this cannot a coincedence - that is why people have commented it is good work for a first attempt!!! Read the original if you liked this.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You have to be kidding

The writing style was childish at best, and the author needs an editor!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NOT Just a copy

this isn't exactly the same. Bambigirl focuses heavily on Mandy's psychology and why she keeps falling into the traps laid by the old men in her life. this story lays it out pretty simply: the girl needs money. in a genre like this there's always gonna be similarities between different works. but there are enough differences to make this a fresh take on the genre. I love Bambigirl, but her work has gotten really formulaic. I liked this piece, it was well written, the dialogue was good, the setup was convincing, and the sex was hot. there was the right balance of repulsion and enjoyment. my one problem was the tape recorder thing at the end. going the blackmail route is the only part of this that really made me think of Bambigirl's work at all. and plus, the blackmail route has been done, perhaps even overdone. i would like to see this go some other way, if it were to be expanded. But maybe that's just me.

LitRiterLitRiterover 14 years ago
Very Nice

I thought this was very well done. Typos and errors aren't too prevalent and don't hinder the story, which is plain and simple. A very pleasant diversion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very well written and creative!

Great story! I can see this even becoming at least a 2 parter ;) Thanks for sharing.

Talon_86Talon_86about 14 years ago
Just what I was looking for

Gave you a 5/5. I was worried that I was going to have to write this story myself, but I'm glad you beat me to it. Keep writing, I look forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
La suite please!!!

j'attend la suite avec impatience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
pervy

1st story? Well you did a good job, my dick was hard in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

You should write a sequel, really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Works for me, can`t wait for the next one, well done..

PerieMasonPerieMasonover 12 years ago
AWESOME

YUMMY, YUMMY.. FUCKING YUMMY! Very nice writing especially for a first effort! Bravo!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
MONEY STILL TALKS

and pauper students listen. TK U MLJ LV NV

shado57shado57about 12 years ago
Very well done..

would like to see more stories written by you.you write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG!

You are a gifted writer. Hope to read the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

It just goes to show that everyone has a price. I'd like to see a sequel where she is used and abused by all the residents and the staff too. Sluts like that get what they deserve.

FatFemPinUpFatFemPinUpalmost 12 years ago
Very well written!

There were a few spelling/grammar errors but this was hot as hell ...i only noticed them the second time around haha ....very erotic and descriptive, great build up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Old man fucks young girl

Hot story, I had a similar expirience but not in a nursing home and he did not get hard...never could get hard in the 5 years that we get together. I didn't do it for money, first time I was just curious and I continued to see him because he did make me hot and made me cum, and it was a challange for me to see if I could make him hard. He told me that he didn't want to cum inside me until he married me. He wanted me to leave my husband for him. Told me he was in love with me, turned out he was married (he lied) and we got cought when his wife came home early from one of her frequent traveles. I was 56 and he was 79 when we had our first encounter, but it felt like we were a couple of kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Would love to read more. Please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Old Mr. Harris Loses Control"would be a better title.

Why blame Stacey and call her a slut? She is not doing the right thing, but her financial situation has made her desperate. What is Mr. Harris' excuse? I think he is a cruel and domineering old man who enjoys using the power of wealth to make Stacey suffer. He is definitely doing wrong. If you write a sequel, I would like to see Stacey turn the tables on Mr. Harris.

IzzysixxIzzysixxalmost 10 years ago
surprise

I didn't think I'd enjoy that, but it was actually really good, different to what I'm used to reading. Nice one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A couple of things I noticed:

I really liked this story, short simple, fucked like rabbits and got out of it fast. Well written, minus some typos and punctuation errors. Those however, are not any worse in your story, than many others I've noticed on this site! :)

Some things about your story, to think about, when plotting-out your next new story: It's little things like below, not thought-out well, that make the story less than believable. You could've easily changed and covered these errors nicely, with just an inserted sentence or two, deleting a sentence or two in the current text, you have written in this story.

1: A lot of the older nursing homes, are built in a sqaure, or some sort of semi circle, where windows from patient rooms, look out across lawns to other patient room windows on the other side, and often these lawns are not large, or far across at all.

Regardless, when Stacey took the old man up on his offer, sex for big bucks, you wrote he sent her to lock his room door, which is laudable.

But, on her way back, seeing as he was seated right in front of his window, why didn't you think to have Stacey close the blinds or curtains, so none could see inside the room, what they were doing? Because, what they were doing, for her as a volunteer care giver, was very illegal and certainly, elder abuse! (You know? Think a bit before you write it into your story! Think: it's got to be real enough to actual life as we live it, in whatever country the story is set-in, to be believable!)

2. This is an old man. No matter how good of health he is in, if he is sitting in his easy chair, in front of the window and she is sitting on his cock, fucking him, he likely isn't going to have the stamina to keep up with all the gyrations you have written him into doing with her, controlling her. If he was in as good of health as you write he is in, he could easily fuck her socks off, Doggie Style or her on her back across his bed, ass out to the bed edge, or the like.

But to me, it just wasn't believable, that this old man, sitting in his room alone, for so many years without sex, sitting in his easy chair, would be able to not only lift Stacey up and down on his cock and then pound her pussy from below; much less do all that heavy exertion fucking you have him doing to Stacey and still be able to "keep it up."

The gyrations you describe him doing from a seated position in his chair, would work well if that was a young man, in his prime, maybe, but not an old man, in a nursing home, who's not had decent exercise and no sex for years and years now.

3. If she was in nursing school already, why then, when most nursing homes are so understaffed, didn't she hire on as a CNA trainee, at that same facility, which at least pays her through that begining nursing training? She would come out a licensed CNA, and paid enough she would be able to pay-off a few other bills, as well, that way! Writing this into your story for Stacey, would've taken maybe a 3-4 sentence paragraphl, at story onset.

However, should Stacey be a CNA in training, or a licensed CNA or CMA working there, the charges for her having illegal sex with her geriatric patients, would be much worse for her, if caught.

Necessitating her being very careful, to make sure none can see them fucking, and the room locked down tight, also necessitating she know his room well enough, since she's in it daily, that she would quickly note the blinking record light on the vid cam he had set-up, this, before she ever went through with getting ready to fuck him.

Even if Stacey doesn't see the vid cam or its blinking light, in this story, Stacey would have to be very careful, not get very loud while they're fucking, whether he asked her too, or not. Because, the Head Nurse over the whole facility and the head maintenance people, have the master keys to open all patient room doors, in case of an emergency of any kind. Notwithstanding: Most patient room doors in nursing facilities like that, don't lock. Fire protection and access, to get patients out of their rooms fast, in case of facility fire and stuff such as that.

I did like him looking at the video cam record light blipping and smiling to himself, about having fucked her! Nice touch!

You leaving this story open-ended, so you can add-on another chapter, him showing her the clear video of them fucking the first time, so he can blackmail her into fucking him more times, him still offering to pay her well, each time she does so?

I liked this story for a short one. This was a good story! Hope you write more stories and post them here! :)

playswdaddyplayswdaddyalmost 9 years ago
ahh yesse

Lovely. Love DOM stores. And please continue. I want to know if he uses that footage to get some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
l liked the story

Did not humiliate her enough and paid far too much for the opportunity. Hope he let's her know that he videoed it and will show his friends unless she fucks him for free on his terms. Don't let her wear knickers next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want a old man like that

I want a old man like that please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Loved it! Really makes you wonder what would you do.

If ever I found myself in that situation I really think I would say yes, take the money and enjoy it.

Great story, well written. I would definitely give it a rating of 5 wet panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

Well thought out and well written - Can't wait for the next installment ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nice

nice story.i am a dirty 55 year old white guy and fuck some young african pussy last year when in africa made sure i cam in her young 17 year old pussy did not wear and condom some time wonder am i a daddy.

NightOwl47NightOwl47over 7 years ago
Great story!

Love the dirty old man versus the desperate young woman theme. Great explicitness in the sex scene too.

John558John558about 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

As a dirty old man myself and someone that was in a rehab facility not too long ago, this story greatly excited me and allowed me to revisit my nurse and my thoughts i had for her...............

SubmissiveAudreySubmissiveAudreyalmost 7 years ago
Great theme!

Loved the theme of this story! I loved how the twist at the end was that he had recorded the whole thing. Would love to see a second where he has her come back as a blackmail ;) I would've loved that to happen to me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not an original

The story is well constructed; but you have borrowed from another architect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Borrowed or not...HOT!!

$1000 doesn't go THAT far, so I'm betting she will go back...and have to eat crow, have her face fucked, do some more riding and then, since he obviously loved her tight butt, give up her butt-hole as well....no blackmail needed ... by him, but wait till he shares his videos with some of his old friends!! LOL Keep the story going!!

justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago
Good

I liked the beginning but not when it became against her will and that it was taped.

To each his /her own I guess. Keep writing want to see more of what you can do.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 5 years ago
good but could be better

Veronica, A nice story, but before you submit it you need to edit it.

Try changing the font to large print and read slowly - some of your errors

NEW when you meant KNEW

a typo FRO should have been FOR

mister HARRIS became MR HARRISSON

If you had read slowly I am sure you would have corrected these errors.

We (the writers all make these errors and if we don't correct someone will comment,

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Would like to read further adventures about Mr. Harris and Tracy. Reads like he has a game plan in motion.

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustabout 4 years ago
Sorry to see

that this is your only story. This turned me on and you would only get better the more you write. I was hoping there was a second chapter.

EroticApeEroticApeover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Shame this is your only story but thank you for this one! *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Oh dear

This story is dreadful and caters for morons who get off on rape. She is allowed to say no.

So many spelling mistakes. Childish writing.

But it certainly shows up the quality of the readers on this site who praised it. It's a good job these idiots don't write.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this well done. If you choose to write anything else I look forward to reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would have grandpa fuck my little pussy and fill me with his seed rubbing myself to orgasm now

King40King409 months ago

Nice story

Can’t wait to read the next part with nurse Stacey coming for more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seeing you no longer write is it alright if someone takes this and continues this

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Sex comma" -- that's gold right there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

spread those sweet young pussy lips, taste the sweet nectar of her cunt, suck her titties they are full of milk, she lactates and needs her titties kneaded and suckled by two men and a third eating her pussy and they all take turns pumping more seed into her, so that she produces a little black baby so they can eat the sweet nectar of black baby cunt and have baby cunt juice all over their faces while they milk mommy's titties

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, you came to the non-consent category and then complain that it's rape??? The truth is you came here, got turned on and now, angry at yourself, you wash out at the writer. Grow up and take responsibility for your own secret desires.

xina2591xina2591about 2 months ago

not impressed, i found it boring, lack of energy in the writing ...

JackiemichelleJackiemichelleabout 1 month ago

Couldn't stop reading? I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want her to go. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous