All Comments on 'A Gray Area Ch. 17'

by Deity

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

Love it Cant wait for the next chapter! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love it

but the chapter was soooooo short and then you always make us wait soooo long for an update :(

But the stories so good I always await it

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 16 years ago
Can you write faster ?

Hi,

I'm so addicted to this one, can't wait for the next chapter, can you PLEASE write faster? lol!

You're really talented!

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 16 years ago
Can you please update

I've been following this one, and rated it all, but when is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

The story is getting better as it goes! I cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loving It!

I just found your story yesterday and love it! When will you be writing some more? I can't wait to see what happens!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
good read

hey lovin this story can't wait for more installments really want to know about shane and deity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hellooo?

update? please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fan Matters

I can understand why people would be sending you complaints. Your last post on A Gray Area was September last year. It's not that we're pissed it isn't coming out at the pace we want, it's that it doesn't seem to be coming out at all. The fact that people care is a tribute to your writing. I personally think it's a really good story that could use an editors touch but still has me captivated. Which brings me to another point - if it's here, it's meant to be read. Sifting out the talent from the muck isn't easy. When a reader sees an interesting story, they read it, and most people don't notice it's been neglected until they read the final submitted chapter and then go 'oh fuck'. A writer gave me a tip once, if the problem is getting started again you might find it helpful - force yourself to write at least two pages every day even when you don't want to, it might be shit but some of it will be good, even if you toss the entire two pages at the end of the week it will help you get your Self back on writing'. I hope you don't dump this story Deity, but if that is your intention - tell us so we're not hanging around checking your page for another year.

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
What now??

Ohh..come on! I need to know what happens next. Don't leave this story hanging like this..I hope you are well and have intentions to return with the next chapter. Please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What?!

You can't stop. This story is phenomenal. I am so caught up in it that I read it all the way through. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter. You have a gift for writing stories. The plot and characters very well developed. Pleasee continue.

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
I'm dying

You can't leave me hanging man.... I am hooked! New instalment please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please, please finish.

I absolutely love this story. Please take the time to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More...please?!

Just foudn this story and have loved every minute of it. I am sure after three years it is unlikely that this story will be finished...but I sure hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Da best

The best story so far. enjoyed it totally. please advice if this story continues and under which title?

ccmioonccmioonover 13 years ago
FINISH

ITS A AWESOME STORY IT SHOULD BE FINISHED

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
AAH

You absolutely HAVE HAVE HAVE TO finish this story!! Time cannot continue passing without this story being completed! Ooh, I love this story and these characters. When I first started reading it I wasn't so sure but you actually had me hooked by the end of Chapter 2. Very well done :) There are some spelling mistakes (dieing-dying; through-threw) but... that can easily be fixed! This is a really great story and I hope that you don't keep your fans waiting over here and finish it sometime... soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really just love this story.

Whether you pick it up again, or you're done with it all together, I just wanted to say that this is probably my favorite story on Literotica. You write so well and I really enjoyed reading the chapters you shared with us. I still check to see if you've posted every now and then- which should show you how infatuated I am with your work considering it's been like four years since the last update. But I don't mean that in a bad way. I just wanted to share how much I appreciate A Gray Area, I loved it from the first chapter all the way to this one. (and if by some chance, you do post again, i'm sure i'll love it, too)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
rightyoh

i'm gonna be late for work after reading all the chapters in one go - please please continue this story...

LADYBOSSsmeLADYBOSSsmealmost 13 years ago
PLEASE FINISH IT... PLEASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. So good. Please finish it, I'm patiently waiting.... Maybe not so patiently...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE FINISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN CADEN AND JON .. AND I REALLY WANT SHANE AND DEITY TO GET TOGETHER....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleeaase Finish!!!

Please finish this story .! I REALLY want to know what Jon's going to do when he finds out about Michael. Btw GREAT story so far!

Lions86Lions86almost 2 years ago

well now i wish i hadnt even started this story. was pretty decent but its long ago been a dead story with no hope of coming back and this is a pretty shitty place that it stopped at

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Gray Area Series Info