All Comments on 'Slave Ch. 01'

by Thring

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
sadistic brutality

there is no real sex in this story. only sado masochistic brutality. misogynism, and a deep fear of the femnine gender. not very original. tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting

This story is an interesting one. I like it because of the lengthy process of peircing her. Not the pain a person would be in but the way the peicings would look on her. It must have taken you some time to work out the entire setup.

Shows promise

azs

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 14 years ago
Not possible

It is just not possible to have a more volcanic story. no idea how this story can continue much longer, with so much action already completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

That's a lot to be subject to. I sorta wish there were some drawings to all this that one might see what our heroine looks like now. What was she going to get on her backside?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot stuff!

I agree with the other review that pictures would be great! I also think it would have been hotter if it had described in detail the taking of her virginity. Otherwise, it was very sexy! Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am a sissy cum slut of a man

And I wish I were her. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enthralling fantasy

....a bit on the more extreme fetish side ... mysogenistoc .... drastic but not crude. Very well written. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thring, you may be the best author on Literotica.

Thring, you may be the best author on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thring, the prior comments are probably correct.

You just may be the best author currently publishing on Literotica.

greenparrotgreenparrotalmost 3 years ago

One the best stories I have ever read.

TreaclelipzTreaclelipzover 2 years ago

Amazing thank you. I love the entrapment within the pierced bondage

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

To be owned is something to be cherished knowing that a man desires you enough to pay for you and invest time into training you is the greatest compliment a woman can receive ❤️

thomas_deanthomas_dean12 months ago

A powerful beginning

The opening scene is compelling: trust and betrayal are powerful themes. If the story ended on the first page, I'd rate this story the absolutely best short story ever told. Still it is a great story..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, this has to be one of the most cruelest, most gruesome stories of retribution that I have had the misfortune to read. I can't begin to count the number of piercings that this poor woman had to endure without anesthesia of any kind. As some commenters indicated, illustrations would have been nice to understand just how this women could have looked after being mutilated. There was absolutely no thought to any kind of aftercare or instructions on how to care for all of those piercings to prevent infection. At least she was able to go into some kind of subspace during her mutilations. Oh, at least she was given a bath to wash off some of the stink before she went to bed. Hopefully she will be able to exact some kind of retribution/revenge on her sadistic master before he ends her life. The chapter was well written and people could feel her loss of self.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous