All Comments on 'She Came By For Her Things Ch. 2'

by magichands

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not

I would not have fucked her with my worst enemy's dick much less take her back. What a jerk.

neshernesherabout 16 years ago
Would...

That was a beautiful story. I can only wish that, unlike "not", I could have not only been there to witness but also to help out when you were finished.

Excellent writing Sir.

Nesher

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
The magic hands are a bit too quick...

My advice inform the readers by always putting: 'Chapter one' next to the title of the story. It kind of puts every thing in the right context... The good quality of writing is still here, together with the tendency to write overly short mini chapters. Is anyone chasing you? You know you can do better.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
CHEATER AND LEAVERS

return after the beaters. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
What?

Geez. Another ch. coming up?

WHY?

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not feeling this.

Normally I am a reconciliation person, but this is not a reconciliation situation. Your wife comes to get a few things so that she can be with the guy that she ruined your 20 marriage for, she cheats with you on the guy that she was with, and now you feel like you guys can make it work? If there were ever a BTB situation, this would definitely warrant it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Rent a storage unit

Shoulda rented a storage unit in her name. Put all her shit in it, and email her the details, or have your lawyer call her!

If she is THAT incapable of sticking by her decisions, why the fuck would anyone have kept her (for 20 years, no less)? I am seeing nothing by the author which establishes that Hubby is any 15 year old who stands in line for a gangbang on a stranger! Yeah, hormones are a tough taskmaster, but an adult is supposed to be able to over-rule them with the Big Head! Neither Sweetie nor Hubby are depicted as having any other guidance models!

3*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
No

30 seconds undoes weeks of cheating and humiliation? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless tale. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time..... well at least this lame story is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Quick resolution

Cheating bastard was the jealous sort. She is too quick on the turnaround, cheats on everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
cheaper to keep her

i'd only suggest he force her to write a post-nuptual....for her.

he would be allowed to cheat. he doesn't have to tell her either. she's lost that honor.

all she needs to do is be less of a disappointing lay, make diners, and keep house...

she's older anyway. not like she's exactly swatting them away. sure, a guy will pump and dump most women up until she's 60. but let's be real here. 18-25 is prime woman. 26-35 is decent. 36-45 and you're just using her as something slightly better than your hand. 46-60 and it's a pity fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A post Nuptial is a definite need here. Do not let one day go by without getting one drawn up by a lawyer and signed by both and then notarized. She cheated and will cheat again but at least with a post Nuptial he will come out ahead of the cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hint to commenters; This is fiction. There is no reason to call her a whore or him a wimp. I think the author created an interesting situation and possibly two interesting characters.

Are they going to make it for the long haul? Probably not, but the sex is probably going to be amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can't wait to pull someone by the seat of their hair!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous