All Comments on 'Best ABS Visit'

by greenhornet19582000

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot story

How come they don't have glory holes in my city??....jim5063@hotmail.com

seeapeseeapeabout 14 years ago
HOT Fucking Story

Loved it. ABS sex is almost as good as bath house sex.

YUM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gay theatre in hamilton ontario

very hot story man... i was hard instantly under my panties reading about one of my favourite past times.... sucking cocks and swallowing huge amounts of cum in the theatres of hamilton. once while dressed in my stockings and mini skirt, i serviced 7 hard cocks to completion and walked out and down the street covered in thick white sperm....mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT STUFF!

Enjoyed your story. Reminded me of my first ABS surprise. I looked down and saw a hole, fingers coming through. I leaned forward, man asked if he could blow me. Had never had a man, but how could I say no at that moment? I was extremely turned on. Still one of the best blowjobs ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
cock lover

Very nice story. As a frequent visitor to ABS locations I found myself thinking about the cocks I've taken in locations like this. I'm a regular visitor to the point where many of the regulars know me and my desire to take their cock where ever they want to put it, especially one in each hole. I'm just a cock whore slut that never gets enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
+getting satisfied

very realistic story, well written and the flow was right on. As a glory hole slut that has sucked and been fucked by thousands of cocks in ABS locations it's a very exciting experience. My greatest thrill is to know that while some guy has is cock buried in my others are watching and waiting their turn at me. I've got lots of "regulars" that I do and they pass the word that my "pussies" are open for business. I have a girlfriend that I love to come home to while totally covered with cum for her to see. She beats me and verbally abuses me both of which I love.

nplanetnplanetalmost 13 years ago
kisses

can anyone tell me where can i find a gloryhole place... (nplanet0@gmail.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good job, great story

It was years ago, in North Carolina, where I saw my first glory hole. Hardly ever see them now. But back then I was sucked off several times and actually blew three guys one night. It was so sexy, and made for very hot times with my wife over the years where I'd pretend I was back in that booth. She never knew, but she got the big one with me thinking of a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bookstore Memories

Great storie that makes me hard thinking about all the stiff cocks I've blown in these tiny video booths. Swallowed my first load while sucking off a stranger through a glory hole. Turned me into a true cum dumpster and i still visit the bookstores yet hook up with many of the hot and horny studs who go there looking for a hot piece of ass. These places are famous for hot man to man sex and i spread my cheeks every chance I get. Now I'm horny as fuck and ready for a big, fat cum filled cock. Thanks for the memories and the sexual high.

mikie_6mikie_6over 11 years ago
Theater sex

Use to love to go to the theater to suck a hot cok or 2.....or 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Theatre

I had gone to the theatre a few times,i had seen guys stroking themselves,guys stroking others and once a guy sucking a younger guy.I had even let a guy stroke me until i shot high into the air.Usually there were about 5 guys at one time.I liked the feel of satin panties,my wifes,against me,i wore them to the theatre,standing at the back,my eyes adjusting,on the opposite wall was a guy sucking another.He stood up and moved bending over the seats,the other guy who was clearly hard moved behind him and pushed his cock into him and began to fuck him.My cock grew,the door opened and an older guy stood beside me,watching,you dont often see that here he said.I had my pants open,stroking my cock,i felt his hand,i removed mine,he stroked me,then he knelt took my cock in his mouth and sucked,pulling my trousers down.as he sucked he found my hole,moving his fingers around and then one finger in me,i shot into his mouth,intense,hard as his finger invaded me.He kept sucking until i was drained and felt weak.He stood,his cock hard,my legs weak,i sat down,he sat next to me,his finger slimy finding my hole,my cock still hard.He stood up,lifting me,faced me to the wall,i felt his cock rubbing around my hole,he pushed,missed,i said no,no,he pushed again,missed,he sat down,his cock straight up,pulling me back,his cock at my hole,then pulling me down,in he went,i yelled aaargh,as he pulled me down until i sat on his lap.He moved in and out in little movements,so hard,the movements bigger,i felt him swell and my arse was filled with cumm for the first time in my life,easier as the cumm lubricated me more,finally moving me away,cumm dripping from my arse into my satin panties as i pulled them up.I left.I have been back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Abs are the best

Great memories of abs experiences....too bad many are long gone.

sabarsabaralmost 9 years ago
hot story

Reminds of an afternoon I spent in the Fairmont Theater in New Haven, Ct. I had gone in about noon time wearing some loose running shorts and a tee shirt upon entering I leaned against the back wall letting my eyes adjust. Once they w ere I saw 8 guys sitting around the theater and 3 others leaning on the back wall with me 2 white guys my age in their 50s and a black guy in his 30s off to my left. There is a bit of an alcove off to the left where some action takes place. I moved down to there and there was another black guy in it stroking his cock, he waved it at me. I dropped to my knees and started sucking away, be for I knew it the other 3 guys were around me with their clocks out, I was surrounded by clocks and started going from cock to cock while stroking my own. The first black guy reached down and lifted me up turning me around and pushing my shorts down as he bent me over. He spit on my ass and rubbed his cock up and down my ass, I couldn't stand and reached back grabbed his cock put it against my hole and pushed back taking him in, he removed my hand and buried his cock into my ass.....needless to say I was well used for over 3 hours in the theater. I fucked all 4 of them and sucked off 5 others. I left there with cum running down my legs.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 8 years ago

That sounds familiar. My first few times in a situation like that I also froze and tucked when the door opened, but after a while I just told myself that we were all there for the same thing, so now on the rare occasion I go to an ABS with a theater I just sit in an aisle seat where I can see and be seen and pull my cock out and start rubbing, as though to say "let's be honest about this - we're all here for cock'.

I like it best when the guys who stand by the wall and watch have the nerve to walk over to me to let me suck their cocks (unless they are obese or smelly or have tiny dicks), and while I'm sucking them, another guy sucks my cock.

Alas, the best known place like that now had a rep for ancient, obese trolls with tiny dicks, so I never go back there. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cock Lover

Very hot story, I have a nice theatre in my area I visit often. I love being with multiple guys in one night . My best night I sucked off seven cocks and was fucked by five others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
also a cock lover

i am a twenty year old straight male, i used to drive past q video store behind the airport where i live, one day i decided to stop and went in. there are booths at the back and i went into the middle one, i put on the video and it was a gay one, i sat and watched it and surprised myself by getting real hard, my eight inch cock grew till it hurt. then i saw a huge black cock enter a hole in the wall next to me, i saw the guys on the screen sucking cock, i thought i might try it also, i moved to the wall and got on my knees, i opened my mouth and licked his cock head, it tasted salty and strangely good, i let his cock deep into my mouth and began sucking and licking it, he suddenly rammed it down my throat and began to cum, i gagged and drew back till his cock was just inside my mouth and he kept cumming,i didn't want to mess my shirt so i let him pump it all in my mouth and i surprised myself by swallowing it all. i had liked it, i turned away and saw another big cock sticking through a hole in the opposite wall, i went over and sucked this cock off into my mouth also. this went on for two hours and my belly was so full of hot cum and i was loving it, when i walked out of that booth every male in the place gave me a thumbs up and winks. on quick count i made at least twenty five men rubbing their crotches at me. i went to my car and made up my mind never to pass this store again without going in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I remember

My first time going down was at a place like this, wow, ended up going down on 5 guys it was great and so 🔥.. Went back the next night wearing girls panties,short shorts, loose t-shirt did 8 guys, and was fucked in my virgin ass twice 😮

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yum

I love jerking off to all your comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love adult theatre action

I had given the occasional blowjob at the local park and loved sucking cock.When I went away to college at a large city I discovered my first adult theatre. I could not believe what I saw cock everywhere so I just started sucking whatever was put in my faces! I learned the occasional cock sucking was not enough anymore I needed to suck many cocks everyday! Next I want to get fucked while sucking cock and have others enjoy watching me get fucked by multiple men!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the sex. Wish the places were still plentiful, I sucked so many cocks and had my cock sucked. One time I was sitting down and you could not see that I had on a bra, thong, garter belt and nylons, a guy came down the aisle behind me and wagged his hard cock next to my head. I turned slightly and began to slurp his precum, running my tongue around and under the sensitive spot on the head. He was very excited, rock hard and leaking profusely. I sucked harder and turned around, getting in my knees in the seat. That was all it took. He realized I was a crossdresser and it must have sent him over the edge! He pulled out of my mouth and, while I pinched my nipples (the bra had holes cut in it!) and moaned like a whore, he shot the most amazing load I've ever taken all over my titties and my erect, tingling "clitty"! It was literal streams of cream, 2' in length, hosing me down. He groaned with relief, telling me what a slut I was for being dresses like I was in public! It was WONDERFUL and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous