All Comments on 'The Vicar's Wife Ch. 04'

by sarahloveitt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Erotic

This is very erotic and very well written,I am glad I read this because I was getting very bored by the recent flood of poorly written lurid stories on this site.I have now found your stories,if they are anything like this ,then I have many hours entertainment before me.One last thing its a pleasure to read a story by an English author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

Your writing style reminds me of some really classic erotica,I would love to read about these "ladies" getting involved with their sons as well as the daughter with her father.I particularly like text format,the last time I read an erotic story anything like this was from the famous erotica called the Pearl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First Class

I have only just started reading your stories ,all that I have read so far, including this one are first class.It amused me that one american comment,expressed surprise that the brits,I hate that word could write erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

This is the first story of yours that I read. I don't care if you are European or American, your style and performance is superior to any other erotic story I read. It is very close to being holy. I compare this work to "The Song of Songs" that is written in the scriptures. The comparison of a female to a palace and the holy descriptions of her genitalia. I intend to read the rest of your work. I applaud talent. Keep writing. I am now one of your followers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My Favourite Author

Exactly what i expected from my favourite Author, on Literotica. You get me hot, horny and very wet everytime I read your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent Detail

I became quite aroused as I read your story. You made the incest very believable. I could see the father fucking his daughter from your telling of the story. My cock became erect, of course, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story as I masturbated. You show incest in fine detail of both action and motivation. Please write more of this type story. You do it very well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
VERY SENSUAL

The special bond that a father and daughter have ,you have written it so beautifully.

I found myself drifting back to my own youth and listening as Mom and Dad would grunt and groan, wondering what was going on, as I grew up I realized that they had been fucking wildly> one time peaking into their room i saw mom on her back her legs in the air her wonderful breasts flopping around wildly.Da grunting and telling mom that she was his "PIECE OF ASS AND HOW HE GROWLED OUT AS HE WOULD CUM INSIIDE HER AND SHE WOULD YELP IN PASSION".

JOAN @ THE JERSEY SHORE

Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
dirty bugger!

What a dirty old sod - fucking his own little girl! I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Its god but a miss dad sucking on her lovly tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Vicar after my own heart! I love the hairy pussies described herein. My wife has a fine lush hairy pussy that clenches tightly, and the fantasy is of her dad slipping his thick cock into her tight wet pussy and filling her up. He could go twice as deep into her as I could, and bring her off with a shattering orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is so hot! I have often thought of my wife doing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous