All Comments on 'Hunted: Predator Versus Prey'

by furrybert

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Luv your writing

So glad you're back! You're amazingly talented and your stories are always scorching hot. This one was pretty rough and not for the faint of heart. I like them to be a little 'nicer' but that's just me. Hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What happens next

Very hot. I can only wait to see what hte rest of them do to her. The physical violence is a little much but I do love all the other parts. Lets hope the rest is just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome as usual

I am so glad you are back! you did not disappoint. This story is just as hot and exciting as the previous ones. The sparks between Sasha & Suzanne are amazing. You are so talented and I hope you continue to write for us and the world. Have you thought about having any of these published? good luck and hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

Looking forward to more...SOON. Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent writing.

Among all the writers on Literotica, you're clearly in the top echelon for atmosphere, suspense, sensuality - all the things that make a truly outstanding erotic work. You really know that lust isn't the only sex-fuelled emotion. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What next?

I love this story, I would love to know what happens to her next ;-)

punkmoxiepunkmoxieover 16 years ago
WOW!

I cannot wait to read more!

Suzanne and Sasha make for a wonderful story

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmm

It was kind of a repeat in terms of the actions during sex.. The one difference was the betrayal in the end, which I didn't really enjoy, not exactly taking control.. anywho, I still enjoy your stories ..written extremely well .. Bit disappointed in terms of new sell is all.. *rambles*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hey woman

Glad to see you're back. There is a severe shortage on this site of authors who can write brutal nonconsent that still manages to be erotic. Now if you'll just write some nonconsent incest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Thank you so much for writing again. It was really incredible!

MistressDarknessMistressDarknessover 16 years ago
Wonderful yet again!

Shasha remains to be one of the best character written on literotica. You should be proud that it isn't just random fucking, but you have more emotions than just lust in your writing, the mix of violence and erotic desire makes the perfect amount of brutality for a non-con story. Please keep writing because I love your stories and wish to hear more about Shasha and Anne.

Very talented and very erotic. Wonderful job.

MistressDarkness

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you!

I was delighted to see more about Sasha (& Suzanne); I love your writing style and look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish it were longer...

Great story! Was surprised by the ending...wished you would have continued. LOVED IT! Please write again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Woah

that Was Awesome, I love all of you're Stories, this one left the same weird warm feeling in my stomach, lol, :P, but really now, I love it, I wish you'd write more, I'm a picky reader but you got me hooked.

UrbanRustUrbanRustabout 16 years ago
This is going to sound dumb.

you are the best writer on this site when it comes to this type of story, it is always erotic and always satasfies me. I'd love to see a story about S and S running away from the organization she works for, or something to do with them falling in love again.

AHHHHHHHHHH!

you are so totally awesome! you are being added to my faves and being worshipped as I type this!

Now i have to go to 'bed' XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh my goodness.

Your series of Hunted is my absolute favorite story I've ever found on.. wow, any website. Sooo addicted. Please write more! D;

delectabilisdelectabilisabout 16 years ago
Please keep writing!

I've been reading Literotica for years and happened upon your Hunter stories by chance today, and though I never rated or commented on a story before today, I just had to now. I absolutely love your work. It manages to flesh out characters one can actually be interested in (their motives, what happens to them, etc.), an interesting set of circumstances to hold the reader, and some of the best-written sexual descriptions and dialogue out there. Hands down, this is the best erotica I've ever read. But I was so disappointed to see so few stories! Please, please, I beg you, keep writing!

gentilitygentilityover 15 years ago
good sex

Good, hard-ass rape as usual. But I wonder if "bert" is capable of writing something a little softer---no violence, maybe a little romance, more real life?!

untamable_spirit7untamable_spirit7over 15 years ago
Wonderful

Your Hunted story was so amazing that I had to read the rest of the Hunted stories. The first Hunted was the best. I could feel myself shivering as I read the words. Amazing by far. Keep on going. I would much enjoy reading more of your stories. Hunted: AU strip searched didnt have much of an ending but still....amazing.

kajiralymakajiralymaalmost 15 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. I got the chills reading it. Loved it! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved the first one more

This one was sexy but not romantic. It was still great but have to admit your first one got me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Please please please continue this story!

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Love her fighting spirit and inevitable downfall. Love his skills, wish I could meet him!!

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
Good but...

The 3 alternative realities in your Hunted series work very well in isolation. Sasha and Suzanne are thoroughly enjoyable characters, they're such a perfect yet non-traditional match, and I'd love to read more stories involving them. However, some cut-and-pasted phrases and descriptions make this 3rd iteration a bit boring. If you can write more S&S stories without repeating your own previous work, that will give the characters more dimensions and depth. I for one would love to see Sasha and Suzanne develop further as adult individuals as well as a powerful team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Do You wanna write something less violent?

I know I'm a first time reader and fill free to cast out my opinion but it kinda turned me off the way the woman in your story is treated and kind of makes me wonder are all of you stories this I don't wanna call it disturbing but...WOW... I guess people really go for brutally beating a woman till a few its from her being unconscious to get her to submit to what he wants her to do. Don't get me wrong i think you're and excellent writer but is that a fantasy that you cant get stuck out of you head who could write so tentatively about those kind of this... it's not that i have a problem with how you write but this novel here i could barely follow along because when i read i vividly picture what going on i couldn't even in my imagination take what i was reading i got offended and mad during and the ending was a bite in the ass...Again i say it was total and utter genius how you put things in perspective but couldn't there at least the woman was in power and not being beaten to a bloody pulp cause i bet if you were standing there in front row view you would no wanna bare witness to that kind of rape going on, again im not aginst rape stories im just less into the ones where the women are beaten within inches of their life just for the humiliation purposes. i think you are very creative and very imaginative but could you write something more romantic and less vulgar please?!!!!!!!!!........Thank you

lamia_amoristlamia_amoristover 13 years ago
oooo sasha

See now I just love this pairing and then he goes and throw her to the dogs! Lol still loved it, but I prefer the endings where the twisted relationship becomes more than just sex. Great work though!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOVED IT

WOW...that was an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh sasha!!

Sasha can fuck me hard anytime he wants.

I came so hard fantasizing sasha fucking me...

I picture him torturing me and teasing me with his tongue... Oh fuck me hard sasha!

Lol im getting horny... Again ;)

Keep up the stories <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
i didnt like this one

i didnt like this story furrybert :( you should not have had him leave her to the other men in the end..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

disappointed with the end but im thinkinh of morphing my husband into sasha god what a guy mre more please fbert

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE MORE HUNTED STORIES

kitkat_166kitkat_166almost 13 years ago

I don't think he should have left her either T^T

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ashamed

I'm ashamed of myself that this story got me incredibly wet and i asked my bf to do it to me as hard as he could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best Author by FAR!!

I came upon your stories by chance and they are the best I've ever read. Love Sasha & Suzanne and I love the romance element.....tell me he goes back for her???

PS you should definitely be published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for having Sasha leave her...I've been following your stories, and this ending is exactly what I've been looking for.

So sadistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh so very deliciously Nasty Furrybert!

Very very nasty throwing her to the grunts Furrybert - Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And then?

Have to admit, I want the Grunts story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pleasseeee

Please please please write the grunts story. That would be so sexy. You're such an amazing author!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the end should have bn dffrent

plz dnt let the feelings she felt for him atlst for few secnds ruin .....its so bad that he left her in that position...how could he !!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yum!

I'm glad he left her to the grunts, although I would absolutely love to read what happens to her next. Sasha got her to submit to him, and only to him. I know her struggles would continue through the next few men, none of them would be as able to make her cave like Sasha. Although I can see her eventually relaxing into it again, by simple fact of having already had three orgasms...

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 12 years ago
no

hated this one. seriously disappointing...

furrybertfurrybertover 12 years agoAuthor
To previous commenter

Sorry you didn't like it, but your feedback would be more helpful if you said what it was that you didn't like. Or perhaps made suggestions for improvements.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please write more!!!!

Your stories are amazing. They are my favorite on this entire site. but i was also upset with the ending. i was hoping that he would keep her all to himself. it was realy sad that he just left her. but i sstill loved the story and you are an amazing writer. please write more

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
furrybert, it was the leaving her to the grunts...

The first installment of Hunted I enjoyed, even though the whole rape theme is often distasteful to me, I realize it's a fantasy and was able to get caught up into the entire story, beginning to end. While I enjoy a good romance and good erotica, I do have a hard time with a full D/s that is not consensual. Of course, that's not your problem; that's mine. Their relationship in the first Hunted story is sort of consensual in that she chooses her career path and the consequences of it. It evolves, and something shifts in their relationship to where it goes to an equal footing. In this third version, which I am aware is independent of the first and second, it bothered me to see him just abandon her so heartlessly. Again, that's my problem, not yours. This third version ending though, it just ruined the fantasy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

Your writing is truly amazing. please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

Oh my god, you are a truly amazing writer, please continue to write more stories, I really enjoy everything about all of your stories and I really like how the rape theme is also turned into a fantasy theme. I love how you have created these symbolic charaters and I even like the end of this story, don't listen to anyone that tells you this is bad or dissapointing, it is a very descriptive and wonderfully writen piece and I can't wait to read more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I liked the the first hunted series alot. And I kinda liked this one until the end when you left her to the other soldiers. Because he had feelings for her and then to leave her like that nah it didn't work. Its bad enough he did it to her on a dirty floor infront of them.I thought that was a bit over the top and ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
what's next

You can't just leave us hanging... what did the rest of the soldiers do to her? Did Sahsa come back for her later? More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I just wished you would continue on with the original Hunted, but it doesn't look like you will :*(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
agree with everyone

I liked the original two first stories not this one , I hate the direction you took it into :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreeing with some of the previous comments.

Some of the descriptions were repetitive. Nevertheless, still very visceral and effective. (Those who are upset at its brutality should perhaps look to a different category than Non-Consensual.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Confusing Series...

Sasha is the same guy in all the stories, but Suzanne is all over the place & not really an interesting enough character to hold on to. Follow Sasha & use different chicks or if using the same characters then run the stories together. Stories have potential, but the series is confusing...not to mention that no one is 'hunted' in any of the stories.

JessicaRoseJessicaRoseover 11 years ago
Loved it! But...

Where is the rest?! Also, ditto on the description of Suzanne. She needs more of a personality, and a consistent one at that. All this attention on "coming inside". Can we expect a breeding story featuring Sasha? :)

poison_alicepoison_aliceover 11 years ago
Loved...

I loved all of your Hunted stories. Although I enjoyed the romance of the first, and the suggestion of deeper emotions in the second, the cruelty that you portrayed in this was fitting. I enjoyed that this was unpredictable. Sasha had been described throughout as a cruel character, someone that had committed attrocities. It seemed only fitting to me that in one of the stories, this side of his character should show through. As far as the three different Suzannes went, I much prefered the first. Having said that, it was interesting to see the different reactions that Sasha achieved from the different women: despite the characters sharing a name/ description, they were deffinately not the same person.

Overall, reading about Sasha was fantastic. He seemed realistic and, in my opinion, was the protagonist. Suzanne seemed to be more of a tool that allowed you to share your idea of him. I could certainly see the character of Sasha as the main in a novel; he was very well developed.

Thanks for an engaging, entertaining, and arousing read.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago

I like that you showed two characters meet in three different situations. Really gives an honest view of the writer's mind. And I like the themes and details that remained the same, like Sasha's black shirt and the way he calls her 'baby'. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot

There is just something about Slavic accents. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Didn't like this as much as the first two stories. I found the ending to be chilling - unfortunately not in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i thought the story was incredibly hot, and as someone else said, sasha was described as a person who had committed many atrocities, and this story let us see that side of him. i also liked that some things, like his black shirt stayed the same. as someone else said though, i found the ending to be chilling... i was really into the relationship that sasha and suzanne had created in the first story, and this ending was admittedly a little scary....

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
The first story was great, the second two, not so good.

I am a romanticist, not a rapist! Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like the first two better but this one is still good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Made me so hot love this series 😍😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Hope For Rapist Sasha

I like the other stories where the writer gave us more hope for Sasha. I don't like evil rapist Sasha lol. But I like how the three stories, all unrelated, show different ways they could have met. My favorite is the love story.

MoonsurferMoonsurferalmost 10 years ago

This was my favorite story..I wish there was a continued story on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

Wish this would be continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is my least favorite in this series. I don't like he takes her in front of the soldiers & the ending is so heartless & brutal; it's disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more of u

The hunted series aren't half so bad I liked them but they can be way more erotic. I think it was less erotic on the literary part and the story gave more stage to the current situation than the background which could provide a better sense of link and arousal. The hunted title kinda loses its meaning somewhere in the middle. Would like some more of u

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad end...

The three stories are hot, but this is the worst of them...how did he leave the girl to the soldier in the end?! Bad end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the Most Compelling writers on the site

This is one of the Best - erotically HOT authors ever. Everything this author writes has been engrossing -- sucking you into the stories -- with the ability to make you not be able to put it down - or want to stop until you've devoured the whole thing. THAT is the sign of an excellent story teller. The ONLY criticism I could give -- would be -- where's your Next story? Your talent is amazing -- and -- in spite of some of the obviously ignorant remarks of Some of these "anonymous" comments ... This writer by far surpasses most of the other authors on the site. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved all of your stories!! I have to agree with some other comments that I liked the other ones a bit more, mostly because of the audience during sex (just personal preference). I think the ending was great, showing alternative part of Sasha and entirely realistic. it also ended at the right place so those who didnt like it dont need to read further. Other than that, great descriptions and very sexy dirty talk (might use some of it for real :p).

The only part I really dont like about your stories is the beating that always takes place at the beginning. I mean, spanking, perhaps slapping is a-OK, but punching until her nose bleeds and she cannot even stand up? I think there are better ways to 'persuade' her. Again, might be just personal preference, but I try to get through those parts asap, as they turn me off.

Overall, amazing stories getting 5* from me, please keep up the good work!

OLBOLBover 9 years ago
Sasha and the Serbs

I love all your stories...some more than the others. And I'm probably the only person on the planet who understands the Serb anger. Three million were murdered by the NAZI Croats during WWII, before that the Turks enslaved their children,,,turning the boys into shock troops (the finest in the world) and raping their girls in their filthy harems and households. I got out of the military because I refused to serve in the Monica Lewinsky War.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

That was amazing, I will look up all your other stories now. I loved it.

Suzi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn

Great. Great. Great. Super sexy. Wet the whole time. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Submission

The ending was sadistic and cruel, and that's what made it so good for the audience you were writing for. I think some of your critics should understand that you have produced in intensely erotic work for those of us who want to visit the darkest recesses of our fantasies even if we prefer the safety and comfort of the original where the relationship evolves. How long since you've written these? You are far more talented than the vast number of published erotica authors in the non con genre. It seems based on all previous feedbacks that begging doesn't work. I guess we wait. This is something of a D/s dynamic, is it not?

Sexkitten2500Sexkitten2500over 6 years ago
Wow

I am really enjoying your writing, it turns me on.

Sexkitten2500Sexkitten2500over 6 years ago

I'm really enjoying your stories, I've never cum so hard thinking about your senerios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GI rape

Soldiers do rape civilians, it is a crime under military law.

You sick bastard get off on this abuse of women.

God I hope you aren't married or have any female children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I've enjoyed this and all the stories in the series. I'd love to see what happened with the other soldiers or have an anal scene in a future story. Keep up the excellent writing! The quality is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Flawless victory

Absolutely perfect. This is the second story I've read ("Taking Care of a Problem" brought me here, also an amazing story) and I want to thank you for describing manly men that are actually rough, women that put in some effort to fight and a dark and gritty atmosphere that I've only rarely found elsewhere. Plus soldiers having fun is one of my favourite settings. An absolute joy to read. Sadly some don't seem to understand the concept of a non-consent section and need to whine in the comments... Keep doing what you do, it's amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

You are an amazing author please write more because I love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

please come back, ms. author. i've been rereading your works for 5 years. 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadistic. You can also tell by the comments who the Americans are. Serbs and the rape camp's, not a fantasy. Seeing how that Serbia and Russia are best pals....how long will this writer wait before writing about Russian soldiers and the rape of Ukranian girls and women and here's a title; Hunted. Bucha, Ukraine.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the story "Hunted" wgere she was caught by a bosnian soldier. I LOVED IT. I lived every second of it. Especially when Sasha gave no mercy. I would like another story where he protects her from someone because he wants her to be HIS slut not anyone else's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfurrybert@furrybert
1798 Followers
To clear up any misunderstandings in future, my stories are also available on other websites, possibly under the penname of Rennergetica, zeke, zekey or furrybert. I also have Hunted published as an e-book available at many ebook outlets under the penname of Zeke Connor. It ...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories