All Comments on 'My First Asian Call Girl'

by cunnydiver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
honeyxbabyhoneyxbabyover 16 years ago
It was fine, but..

I really think you need an editor. You had enough mechanical errors to catch my attention, and I usually no dwell on those things when I'm reading here. Also, perhaps you should have just called the girls in your story Japanese because you characterized them as such. I am actually Korean and do not appreciate the mistakes. For example, to call someone Mama-san is completely Japanese, and the Koreans only did that during Japanese occupation in the early 1900's. So, just giving a head's up!~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

I've always wanted to try a nude massage, and one time I went to this massage parlor ran by Asian people, your story pretty much describes how it happened to me. Since that very first time, I've become addicted to a nude massage since! It just feels arousing, especially the build up and the anticipation. My cock just now twitches and grows to its stiffness just to think about nude massage, and I'm now stroking my cock to ejaculation! Curiously, I also wonder what it would be like to have nude massage given by a nude guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Funniest line EVER!!!

"Aww my friend crying." .. "How I make him happy again?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too short

Make it between 2 to 4 pages long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous