All Comments on 'Crossdresser Fantasy Come True'

by girlboybootsie

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 16 years ago
A eal fantasy come true

That was sooo HOT. I hope that you will continue with what happens later on your date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great part 1!

I am anxiously awaiting for part 2!

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 16 years ago
Buy The Boots

I hope Jennifer buys a nice pair of boots and meets John for a wild night of sex.

leathertanyaleathertanyaover 15 years ago
ROLL ON PART 2

Cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Know the feelings

Very well written story. Got hard immediately. As a full time faggot that gets off crossdressing and being a bitch for lots of guys this story hit home. There's nothing better than being a queer whore and taking every cock I can find. My whore pussy gets filled about 10 times or more every day and I take lots more of the cocks when I can get them. I love nothing better than to be dressed as a low class whore and get gangbanged. I've taken as many as 25 cocks in one day and will take more if I can arrange it. For those that are wondering what happens when you crossdress and go out you find that you see yourself as a woman wanting nothing more that cocks in your "pussy" proving that you are a slut cunt that will fuck anytime, anywhere. I cruise truck stops, ABS locations, parks, highways, bars, street corners, restrooms and any other place where i might be able to score some long, hard meat. I live very close to a government housing area and there's lots of young black cocks looking for a slut like me. I'm well known as a whore that will fuck them anywhere. I've actually given my ass to young studs in their homes with their mothers present and sometimes wanting me to suck their cunts, which I do. My father fucks me about once each week and usually brings along some of his friends who take their turns at my ass. I love the life. I worship cocks and the cum that results from giving my ass to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking For Cock

I live in Grand Haven, Michigan. I want to be dressed up and to suck and fuck a big cock. Leave a comment to set up a time and place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
CD COCK WHORE

Well known feeling. being a long time crossdresser that also shops for new clothing items i find that the joy of trying on items while the clerk is helping you and you see his hard cock is the first step in getting fucked. Once I see that he's ready my move my ass against his cock, raise my skirt to show him that I have nothing under it other than my hot, ready pussy hole which he fills to the balls. I love it. the departure from the dessing room, looking that the shoppers and knowing that they realize what has been going on is the very best. I leave my address and phone number before departing the store. it's a real thrill.

Riki1942Riki1942about 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

Tell us more! I want to hear about him fucking you in that outfit. I love getting fucked while dressed as a woman in a sexy outfit and enjoy hearing other Gurls experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HOT!

This had me panting....more soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fabulous!

Oh! What a lucky girl you are. I am hoping, by now, you have been totally used as a woman. This is one of my major fantasies, to have a man inside of me, filling me with his erection and then emptying all the cum he has, deep inside me. I can feel it within my mind and I must admit, it is causing an erection of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love shopping too

I too love to go shopping for women's clothes and letting the sales staff know the clothes are for me. However, usually it's female sales staff. While I love having a man hold me, kiss me, feed me his cock and fuck me -- I actually prefer shopping with female sales staff helping me. It turns me on so much telling a woman that the clothes I'm looking at are for me. It makes me feel like such a woman talking to other women about clothes. It's very exciting knowing that other women know I'm a sexy crossdresser. I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jealous one

I met a man through a woman I know I invited him to come over told him that I like to dress up he said he would be really turned on I walked in the room in a Black Dress black stocking his cock immediately stood to attention I walked over with every inch of it in my mouth could feel it grow even more I sucked it for about 10 minutes so I fell to this massive load hit the back of my throat it was so hot

beerman48beerman48about 7 years ago
Waiting

You said this would be continued. I am dripping from my rock hard clittie in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Love this senaro, can just imagine being teasd , trembling as I feel the excitement building then suddenly taken away , leaving you in turmoil as he promises more if you wear that dress

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ALWAYS WANTED TO...

I've always wanted to be totally dolled up and go down on a big cock in a dressing room. Mirrors on three sides and suck that guy off and stroke his shaft until he shoots his hot load all over my face. Yum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Never in public

I’ve dressed for men. In hotel rooms where I arrive in sweat pants and carry a large gym bag with all my cloths , heels and wig . Make up kit and anal enemas . I usually have shaved before legs , ass and chest . My dream is to be taken out to a cd and tranny bar . And be a little exhibitionist with my current man friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
New Feminine

Now i am finely transformed in to a women it was time for my dom to introduce me to men who will use me for any kind of sex they want.Striped down to garter belt stockings heels tied down to a padded table with cocks both in my ass and down my throat filling me with loads of more cum then i can swallow.My whole body covered with cum and now after hours of useing me for sex they are filling my ass mouth with piss makeing me swallow all in my mouth as they kept fulling me with more piss.Now made to suck more cock and take more cum and eat their ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I remember when I was 26 but looked like 19 playing all dressed up just looking at the mirror when I heard, “ well bitch you look hot it looks like we’re going to have fun.” It was the first time having a man inside me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve enjoyed wearing panties and recently added sexy bras. This story has inspired me to venture out to a nice Department store in hopes of experiencing something similar for myself.

My breathing and Heart beat are still racing from reading this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good lord this is so fucking hot - I love to cruise the park dressed in sheer sexy stockings and garter with my sexy silk bra and DD forms under a sexy sheer minidress. Never fail to find a hot guy who gets turned on by a slutty whore dressed to fuck - within 30-60 mins I'm almost always following some hot guy through his door and into his bedroom, spreading my long stockinged legs and feeling his hot throbbing cock head slowly slipping through my tight wet ass cunt, then sliding in and filling me deep with his thick shaft until I can feel his balls slapping my ass - oh god how I moan and buck and beg for him to fuck me, how much I love his big hot cock and to give me every inch and the indescribable lust and thrill I get every time I feel him begin to tense up and explode deep inside me filling me with yet another load of hot sticky cum I will soon feel oozing out in my panties as I drive home (or maybe, just maybe back to the park for another sexy stud to suck and fuck)

Pat2610Pat2610over 1 year ago

Carol husband love my bra and panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic. I am dripping now. More, please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous