All Comments on 'Rhymis and Hannah Ch. 02'

by kate_oriley2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad, could use some further editing

I'm curious. Why did you have Rhymis desire to break through her cervix? It's highly improbable. It would also be highly painful to actually break through it somehow. Sometimes if a woman's lover is well endowed, he may hit the head of his penis against her cervix. It's not pleasant. It can also cause an infection, also not very pleasant. I'd recommend editing that part out, unless the intent was to describe a rather painful sexual coupling, followed by a nasty cervical infection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
cervical tapping

I have seen other writers here refering to going into the uterus. I agree that its not typical, or desireable. However cervical tapping is in my experience pleasurable for both participants and is not harmful. As to the story; it needs some work, but it is a good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good but could be great.

I like this series and believe it is a good story, but it could be great if you worked on your gender specific nouns and sentence structure:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow this is old!

Read through the series and I like the story so far. I dont know if you stopped writing altogether or possibly decided to kick the bucket, but in any case if you are still alive pls write more. Im very intrigued with the succubus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous