All Comments on 'The Pill'

by MungoParkIII

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 16 years ago
what an egotistical Blowhard this author is

I cannot believe that this essay sucks worse than the shit this moron writes

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Take a pill...

Harry take a pill...you might disagree with the politics and opinions expressed in this essay, but there's no reason to be insulting because you do not agree. As for me, I liked this essay, took me down memory lane. I think I will pick some flowers, put them on my head, dance around my family room, watching my children and grandchildren freak out.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Could have been much more erotic.....

As a guy with low sperm count, the Pill has somewhat ruined our chances of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Being a bit older than this one I remember things

that arent mentioned. Women who used the pill but it didnt work for them, women who died because they used the pill, and women who got cancer et al from using the pill. What drove the flower children wasnt sex it was drugs. I remember concerts at a racetrack near Houston in July when drugged nude people that had fire hoses sprayed over them to keep the cool were brought into the hospital comatose or burned to a crisp from the sun and to drugged to roll over. I remember the swinging days and enjoyed the hell out of them until AIDS came on the scene. I remember friends dying of mysterious diseases caused by the HIV virus. Yep I remember a lot of it and lived a lot of it and still do infact. Swinging is still fun, so is BDSM, when safe sane and consensual rule the day. My best guess I have had my share of women, some 500 or so, and married two, one of whom I am still married to, and have three kids by those women I know are mine. Some others told me they had mine also but that I cant prove yes or no. Yeah I have done my share and in case you didnt want to know I still am, laffs. Young women do appreciate physically fit older men who enjoy life. The most enjoyable sound in the world is to hear a woman cum over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous