All Comments on 'A Hunter Watches Ch. 09'

by Twisted_Mistress

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really enjoyable

Love the threesome scene...very hot! I'm looking forward to reading the story of Ash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Such an excellent story

I'm sorry to see it end. I loved it from start to finish, and maybe if you do develop Ash's story -- we might catch a glimpse of Sheila and her Hunter again? Great job!

hl13044hl13044over 16 years ago

this was one of the most erotic tales I have read. Keep it up and do let us see sheila and hunter later in the story of ash.

madam_noemadam_noeover 16 years ago
Great!

Awesome finish, one of the best erotic werewolf stories I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
liked it very much

ive just started reading some nonhuman stories and I loved it..it appeals to my sci-fi/fantasy side. Very good plot, not a cheasy werewolf story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

I had a wonderful time reading all of the chapters to this story. I loved all of it and will definitely be looking forward to reading more about Ash in the future. Hey it'd be nice to hear how things turn out for Hunter(Lupus) and his woman, too. Do they have kids, etc.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW!!!

Fuck me (can I say that? if not sorry.) that was a hot story. That was an amazing story line very well told. I can't wait to read Ash's story.

CinnamonEssenceCinnamonEssenceover 16 years ago
Thanks!

I appreciate someone spending so much time (I assume) on a well written piece. I enjoyed it and can't wait to hear what happens to Ash....send him my way if you can!

Wildeye760Wildeye760about 16 years ago
WoW!

Great story! I loved it! Please tell Ash's tale. This story would make a wonderful novel. I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really enjoyed this series

You got me hooked on this series well before I even knew it was a nonhuman storyline. Never thought I could find werewolves hot, but damn, you definitely proved otherwise. LOL! Loved the protagonists and how both Sheila and Hunter had to come to terms with their own sense of shame about their true natures. It was a nice twist to have them return the favor for Ash as well. Great, super hot series; loved it! One suggestion: If you don't already, you might want to consider having someone proofread your stories prior to posting them. You write incredibly well, but over the course of the nine chapters I spotted quite a few errors--most of them seemed to be related to punctuation. The plot as a whole was compelling enough for me to keep going, but I did find the errors somewhat distracting. I caught myself mentally correcting each one, which detracted a little bit from getting lost in the story. Otherwise, though, I loved what you wrote and can't wait to read about Ash.

FunfemaleFunfemalealmost 15 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story, very hot and good characters. Please follow up with Ash's story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A great treat

I'm surprised to find such a well-written story with equally great eroticism. A rare combination!

I hope you're serious about writing Ash's story

NightingGaleNightingGaleover 14 years ago
:)

this was...delicious. you have a strong talent for maintaining a plot, strong characters, and a story in general around all the naughty stuff. it was nice to read an erotic story that had a little bit more weight to it. I will definitely be keeping an eye on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Approve

I'm usually pretty leery about scenes where two guys share a girl, but this one had the kind of emotional depth that made it enjoyable for me.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Great story!

I only would have added 2 things. I still think he should have said I love you at some point maybe he could have transformed and then bitten her now that she was a wolf. Another might have been an epilogue of the three of them running in wolf form.

I really hope you do Ash's story as it was awesome that you chose to have her pass on the gift Hunter gave her in making her accept her sexual nature. Now that he can accept himself, Ash definitely deserves to find a woman for himself. I really liked the way you let Hunter be included in their lovemaking, yet he took a totally backseat and didn't prevent Ash from doing what he wanted to.

It was an excellent story. Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have to agree

with Nightingale: You are most definitely an author that i will keep my eyes on in the future. Loved the story, and would not change a thing of it, other than a few spelling errors here and there. But do not worry, only someone like me would notice them, i think;)

TheHighPriestessTheHighPriestessabout 13 years ago
Wow

I throughly enjoyed every one in this series. It was a wonderful mix of pure heady sex and loving each others flaws. Fantastic to read. Kind of a shame it's finished, but a great ending. Seriously glad she got the change she wanted. Looking forward to reading the other ones you have written and anything you write in the future. You are a very skilled writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

enjoyed the series

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
I L O V E this story!

I can't recall a story with so much domination that was so healing and healthy. I love that the men didn't have to be pussies to show affection! I love that affection and respect and even cherishment (ok ok I know.....it's not a word) didn't mean the couple couldn't have firey fufilling sex......even with the added pressure of Ash there. Oh my I love reading this story. Thank you!

DerinaDerinaabout 12 years ago
that was really..

Just incredible. One of my absolute favorites, I've never read a story like it. You spin a magical tale

LynLeoLynLeoover 11 years ago
three

Absolutely loved the healthy, respectful threesome. You rock!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Quite good

she says from from sitting in a cold shower LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I normally don't like werewolf stories, but you had me hooked by the end of the first chapter and by the time I realized it was a werewolf story, I was already so hot over the well-written sex, I didn't care. I also love the healing that occurred, both with Sheila and with Ash, through control. I believe that one of the best things you can do for yourself is accept every part of yourself and you showed that beautifully. One slight criticism: I am a spelling/grammar Nazi and I did find some of those types of mistakes a little distracting sometimes, but I think you may have gotten caught up and just didn't catch them before submitting the story. Just make sure you proofread a little better and let someone else check the story out before you submit and you should be fine. All in all, this is one of the best stories on this site and I find myself coming back to reread it again and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A story of hidden depths.

Thank you for a excellent story.

You have shared a great gift with your readers.

Much as Sheila shared with Ash.

- pal

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
nice

Very nice and well written, there was emotion and great descriptions throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I don't get it

If hereditary Wolves cannot pass the wolf gene how could there possibly be changed Wolves? But other than that the story was pretty hot.

sweetone66sweetone66about 9 years ago
I agree...

With Anonymous of 02/06/15... changed w-wolves would have originated with natural born w-wolves. Other than that this was a wonderful story. I am really looking forward to hearing more about Ash. Would love to hear more about Sheila and Hunter as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous