All Comments on 'How to Seduce Mother Version 01'

by AuralSects69

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A little less crude would have improved the story

After all this is a supposedly mature mother narrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Agree with last comment

Mom son shagging is not crude ,its out of this world???

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I DO NOT CARE

You have no idea what a mom and son who decide to "do it"I have had many girlfriends 3 wives 2 children and still I love my mother more than anything,I cannot begin to describe what intercourse with her is like,we become one again,now EXPLAIN that followers of Freud.Incidently I also love my father.I know he is aware of our relationship,but he accepts it and he is no wimp.I have never had a desire to make my mother pregnant,just to love her and incestuous intercourse is the ultimate showing of love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A good mixture

I thought the writing was very good, it was intelligent without being long-winded. Also I liked the mother's mixture of caring and sexuality, not JUST either a sex-crazed slut or a dutiful and loving mother. My only desire was that the story be longer but overall it was very enjoyable, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

I truely enjoyed reading a story composed by someone with an understanding of English and a superior writing skill. The narative actually sounded like it was from a mature woman instead of an adolescent male trying to BS the reader. Thank you for a fantastic short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely!

I was surprised that she never grabbed his cock and blew him or that he didn't stick his tongue up her cunt ; that's what friends are for . When his little finger was between her ass cheeks he could have let it slide into her oily ass hole . Why not ?

lovingmomslovingmomsover 16 years ago
A 5 vote!

Very good!

Very well writen, erotic, sensual, teasing, just perfect!

Keep writing please, i loved it!

I gave you a 5 vote, cause there isn't anything bigger than that! Good work!

By the way, is your story true?

lovingmomslovingmomsover 16 years ago
A 5 vote!

Very good!

Very well writen, erotic, sensual, teasing, just perfect!

Keep writing please, i loved it!

I gave you a 5 vote, cause there isn't anything bigger than that! Good work!

By the way, is your story true?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

This reads well then suddenly we have a fit of crude language,then off we go again then another fit of crudity.The whole idea is by no means new ,I wonder how many other mother /son shags started off with a "massage"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good, but far from perfect.

It was very obvious that this female character was written by a male. Mature women do not use words like "shithole" unless they are talking about their men. Women do not begin touching themselves by "furiously rubbing" their clits. They touch their clits more tenderly, except at the point of orgasm. There are many more examples.

Those who think your skills at language and grammar are perfect do not qualify as judges. Keep writing and find the best editor you can to proofread your work. Then keep learning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Reality

I liked this very much,I know a woman who could not be closer relsted to me who said she had a bad back .I offered to massage it for her,when I went into her bedroom she was nude lying face down on the bed,I straddled her upper thighs within minutes her back was better and I was upto my balls in her.I was amazed from that evening how often she had a bad back.If my father had found out I think he would have killed the pair of us

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
On The Ball

Like reality,I was a very willing partner with my mother,a very similar situation .I had been trying to imagine how I could shag her .I had no idea tht she was trying to dream up a situation where I could do just that .It went on for years fortunatly we were not caught, we did have one terrifying month when we thought she was pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Higher than a 5

Great piece of writing, one of the most seductive stories I have read, it had me drolling for more. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sexy man

thats a great piece of writing man...

i never tried it with ma mom

cheesy80scheesy80sabout 16 years ago
Hot, despite problems...

This was a hot story, despite the numerous problems with characterization.

Your protagonist (the mom) did a Jeckyl/Hyde thing half way through the story for no discernable reason. At the beginning, she was coy and tenuous at even engaging in a massage with her son. Then suddenly -- with one blazing, cock-laced paragraph -- you make the mom into a wanton sex fiend who is going to fuck her son no matter what.

The characterization just doesn't jel at all, and it requires a huge leap of faith for the reader.

One last nit-pic. This sentence defies the laws of gravity:

"The attention he gave to my tummy and legs only increased the flow of liquid streaming down my thighs and onto the towel."

If she's lying flat on her tummy, I don't think her secretions would be traveling down her thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thats how it happened with me

Lovely piece of writing. It happened with me the same way, except it was on the 1st time we went the whole way.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A so-so review from a certified massage therapist

The massage described by AuralSects69 was stimulating to imagine, but the mother's crude language really detracted from this story's believability. As pointed out by other reviewers below, such language isn't appropriate for a loving, tender, gentle, sensuous massage--and is certainly not likely to come from the mother. When I was giving sensuous massage classes for years, my students learned to administer the erotic strokes very lovingly, and to accompany them with warm, affectionate comments. Although I'm retired now, I still give sensuous massages. I massage for free now, to assure that I have plenty of men and women on whom to continue practicing and perfecting my erotic strokes. If AuralSects69 contributes additional massage stories here, I hope he'll tone down the inappropriate dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
to the haters

to everyone who hates on this story, especially those who are like "the language was crude" and whatnot, you have to remember, this is a story about a sexual relationship between a mother and her son, get over yourself... i think this story was great, it really helped me get off... i only wish i could get to do this with my mom, i made advances on her but she shunned me, and even though i tried further advances as if she were being coy she nearly beat the shit out of me and tried to shove god down my throat, how i wish i could suck on the nipples of her giant tits and fuck that sweet pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
dick-famished mother finds her salvation

It's common knowledge that young guys are fascinated by their mother's cunt. They fantasize about Mom's twat, try in every way they can to get a good look at it, beat off thinking of shoving their stiff dicks up in it, dream of blowing their balls up their own birth canal. What this fine story shows is that mothers can be just as obsessed by their son's cock. Here a mother consents to have her strong good-looking boy give her a great body massage. Mom's so stimulated by her son David's skillful hands that she's already hoping he'll toss his shorts, stick his stiff young prick up between her legs, and plow her cunt till she faints. Like most Moms like to do from time to time, she checks out what her son has under his fly. When she's totally naked in front of her boy she finds a big hard on stretching out the front of his shorts and can't stand it any more. Mom tells Davey-boy to fuck the shit out of her, and like a good son he obliges his mother. She feels her son's big fat prick stuffed far up her motherly twat and then her son emptying his big balls up the same cunt he came out of, again and again. Dave has an endless supply to rich potent cream in his young balls, and his mother will be happily getting it up her yearning twat from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
the reality of motherfucking

Sure, a lot of the comments on motherfucking on this site are from wannabees and guys--and ladies--doing some wishful thinking. But the post from the British Anon below has the ring of truth. Here's a dude who's achieved what most all sons yearn for--he's fucked his own mother up her warm glorious ever-loving motherly twat, again and again! He's experienced the supreme satisfaction of unloading his balls up his own birth canal, where he came out of years before! Nothing can match that sweet joy for a son, and for his mother, too, who has her darling boy back up where he started out--but now with his big stiff dick stuffing her motherly cunthole and shooting jets of his hot ball cream up where it belongs. If only all sons were that lucky!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My aunt and her son......

I'm not into incest, but I know that my aunt had sex with her young son when he was growing up. I rember two occsions, I was 12 then and was visiting my cousin Simon, also 12. Her husband was awy on army duty. She called him up to her bedroom, in mid afternoon. I heard the door locked shut. Simon emerged about an hour later. All that time, I could hear human sounds as well as furniture sounds. I never saw anything, but had my suspicions.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

NICE :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how fuckin stupid

I LOVE YOU MOMMY from a fucking grown man

go write for DR. seusswish there was a minus 10 for any fucking moron that would call there mother mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
um

It was to short, but that is the problem with this stuff. Either it drags on forever and nothing happens, or it's "hi, lets fuck! Oh, and your dad died a week ago, I'm your fuck buddy now!" and is just insanely impossible to want to read. Finding the right balance of length, brevity for the story to be um..useful, and realistic enough that the reader buys into it is the challenge.

As someone already mentioned, the crass language does not help the story at all. There were times where it did sound like a 13 year old was writing it. The terms "sphincter", "shithole" are some of the major turn offs. It caused me to stop reading for a minute and question what I was reading and why, but also how out of place it seemed. I've heard older women go off in an argument, but shithole does not seem like something they would use, especially when wanting to be fucked. It became like 99% of the stuff on here where it causes me to pause, lose my hard-on that was only going on because of self imposed anticipation.

I'm not saying it is a bad story, nor do I want to hammer you with criticism that is useless other then to vent some rage as others do. It can be hard to write an article based on facts, but writing fiction about plowing your mother is going to be harder to pull off, probably as hard as actually doing it. Its hard to write about something you have not done, and that shows in most stories, including this one. But, it is still written better then most of the stories that just jump to the sex. However, there is still room for improvement.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS STORY IS A FULL PAGE JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF VERSION 02 IS LIKE THIS ONE , YOU SHOULD START WRITING A COMIC STRIP. GOOD LUCK............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I liked it

Laroc is a jerk off

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

The story was ok for a massage seduction story. It's not exactly a new subject. But it's not as bad as Laroc made it out to be. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Written by man & woman maybe....

I gather the author is a guy, but writing as the mother.

I sensed that at the begining and felt comfortable, until it seemed to reverse and later switch again.

Feminine sensitivity was there, then disappeared to the point of confusion and loss of credibility.

Some of the word choices and emphasis (from the mother), were definitely from a male penned story.,..which was sadly off-putting.

Perhaps the story should have been written from both perspectives?

Anyhow, despite the difficulties and quickly changing perspectives, I enjoyed your work.

Thank you.🙏🙏🙏

P.S. I probably couldn't do half as good a job as you did here....

But whether I can write or not, is quite irrelevant as the purpose of feedback, is to come from the readers perspective. 😊🙏🙏😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous