All Comments on 'Sister-in-Law'

by orientaddict

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot

hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Uh-huh... Just NOT incest!

NOT INCEST!!!!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

This is NOT an incest story, because you and Tiffany are not related by blood. It would have been more "Literotic" if you had knocked Tiffany up, even accidently without thinking about birth control.

I know the feeling of having an uptight Asian wife because I have one, too, and a lot of the times those kinds of wives also have a sibling that is just of an opposite view on sexual behavior. I envy you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Forget the Other Comments

It was a good story. A bit promiscous (sp?). As for the naysayers saying It's NOT Incest and all that crap...I guess they forgot to read the word that comes after the slash mark...<b>Taboo</b>. That's right folks. The category this fits in is Incest/Taboo. Now, when the folks at Lit decide to make these two separate categories, then maybe you can complain. Until then, I suggest that you look up the wikipedia definition of Taboo. Fucking your sis-n-law, you bro-n-law, your father-n-law, your niece-n-law, your nephew-n-law, etc can <b>ALL</b> be considered Taboo. Now, get a life.

<br></br>

As for Orientaddict, decent story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

And yes it's not incest but still a good story. I don't agree that getting her knocked up would make it better although the nastier/dirtier the sex usually does it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great sex scenes

loved it. the taboo nature of the sex is what makes the story work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crush on my huge ass sis in law.

Awesome! Makes me think of my big huge ass (and tits) hot blonde sister in law. I have shot it thousands of times thinking about her...I wonder if she'll read this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Me too!

I can't get enough of my hot blonde sis in law either. Her huge ass makes my balls so full...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Got me off!

Very arousing story! I have a sister in law named Tiffany--this makes me think about what might have happened one day. She was over, I was the only one home. It was summer and I was wearing thin shorts, Tiff had on a low-cut spaghetti strap top. Tiff sat down on the floor in front of me, and I know she could see my cock working its way down my leg. Tiff stood up, and bent over in front of me. My cock stood straight up, tenting my shorts. There's no hiding the fact you have a raging boner when you aren't wearing underwear. I wish I had pressed the situation, but I chickened out and regret it to this day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous