All Comments on 'New Panties'

by givemenevergets

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

really great. I hope a sequel is in the works. Gotta work on the spelling though. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story!!!!

I got hard just reading it. Please have a part 2.

michael1kmichael1kover 16 years ago
Awsome story

Loved the story. Got the idea of where it was going from the start but was well written to keep my interest. Would love to read another episode. Let's see what Cori does next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good but..........

The story was good though you need to work on your spelling. One part did confuse me though, when Cori was in the dressing room it sounded like she pulled the panties off over her head, did they stretch that far??

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Marvelous

You painted a beautiful and enticing image here, a portrait of a desperate man, and a new world of carnal desires. Your work is very influencing and arousing. The thought of such a treasure can be of great self gain if it were real. A very intriguing story, like the others have said before me, spelling. That's it, I look forward to reading the following continued chapters.

tgirlluvrtgirlluvrabout 15 years ago
WOW

I loved the story! It did make me excited and warm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Tgirl

I wish cori still had the option to have a cock.

Astron101Astron101about 13 years ago

how Cori pulled the panties off in the clothing shop confused me a little. But really good, i liked it.

EllefemEllefemover 12 years ago
Can I buy em?

Where is the rest of the story. I would love to read what happens next!!

MontannaMontannaabout 12 years ago
Great start, but...

You would be well served to get the help of an experienced editor to catch the spelling errors.

Please write more chapters!

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterabout 12 years ago
Great Concept

And a very sexy story. Got me hard and kept me hard. Looking forward to reading how it develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fun idea

I can't wait to read more. Lack of editing destroys the flow of the story, very disappointing. Keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Read it

I like the story concept and would love a pair of those panties. Try reading the story aloud to your self a day after you write it. love Tom/Tami

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
CUTE😍

This is a very entertaining story!!! So far. My fingers are crossed. 5🌟's

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Magic panties

What a wild story, I loved it! This is every crossdressers dream. Whenever I got dressed I would always have to do something with my manhood. Would like to have a pair of panties that worked like the pink ones did. I've got some pink panties but the only thing they do is make my dick hard LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous