All Comments on 'I Didn't Think She'd Do It'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

This is one hot story. It is the same fantasy I have. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot story?

What kind of sick fuck would call this a hot story. What a waste of a life. Both the author and the "Hot Story" commenter have my pity, what miserable excuses for men. You deserve all that happens to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
there nothing hot about a sissyboy

there was a time,when men were men.i look at the news the other day and saw how the british surrendered to the iran and gave up everything.that let me know that british men wasn't shit and it spreads in every country if you let it.men don't know how to be men.and writer i know you get off on this crap you write,but it sucks and so do you.why you keep trying to pretend that you're gay.a man wouldn't write this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Where's the originality?

Overused plot. *yawn*

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Boring!

At least JPB has some twists & turns in his wimp-husband stories. Get creative!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto The Previous Comments

This is so boring, it brought tears to my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelieveable

Started out ok considering an old and tired plot, but you just had to take it over the top. You need practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just no good

Started out believable then went out in to outer space with a thud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

Loved the dialogue of the kid more than anything...getting the husband to croak out how he wanted to be cucked was priceless. Keep it up dude, you're on fire lately w/these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Wimp Is Never Respected - So This Is A Waste

As per usual the writer despises himself as a man but loves to disrespect himself to get excited. How sickly jaded must a poor excuse for a man or human being be to want to solicit disgust and disregard to selfishly satisfy his weak sordid needs.<P>

Hardly exciting or arousing - just sick debasing of oneself to feel the pain of loss of being helpless in the attempt to be human.<P>

You really need some help little sick one. Your addiction grows.

katibkatibover 16 years ago
Benefit of the Doubt?

I've tried to find some worth, some redeeming value, in this story and I can't. Trash. Pure and simple trash. Entertaining? Perhaps to some, but not for me.

the Troubadorthe Troubadorover 16 years ago
What the hell?

The woman already left him. What's to worry about? Having her cheating body around will only make life more miserable than she already made it.

As for Darrel, he'll be looking for a new job Monday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great stuff

Too bad for you sexually immature anti-cucksters, most of us reading on Literotica like these stories and themes real or not.

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 16 years ago
What "HOT" Said

"Loved the dialogue of the kid more than anything...getting the husband to croak out how he wanted to be cucked was priceless. Keep it up dude, you're on fire lately w/these stories."

I'm torn. I actually find myself agreeing with almost all the comments. I couldn't really figure out why I got turned on. Part of it had to be the kid. Instead of some black monster, we've got an ugly, geek, pencil-necked smart ass with a 10" cock. Of course his wife isn't going to cheat with this pimple of a man. I also think not hearing what the little prick said to her was the right way to go.

Anyway when in doubt I let my dick decide, and in contrast to the guy whose eyes weeped, it was my cock that emitted fluid.

Hell, do a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was so hot!

Fantastic dialogue! Got so turned on by this arrogant, commanding little guy with his huge cock. Please continue the story. You are the best!

ErotonautErotonautover 16 years ago
Deja vu

Your latest submission, "I Never Knew I'd Like It", manages to flesh out its characters and touch upon the erotic undercurrent of this sub-genre. This story, sadly, does nothing beyond perpetuate the tired old image of the spineless cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
more

a part 2 will be appropriate...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
sorta hokey...

...bring in the SUPER BLACKS to continue creating a new world MASTER RACE...BLACKS RULE...!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXO...and white pussy will continue to provide the vessel for the FINAL CONTINUUM...!!!XXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXOXO..;)))...........................when will whitey learn...???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ha

"Too bad for you sexually immature anti-cucksters"......

Yeah right, I'm also not sexually mature enough for herpes and aids too, I guess. If being sexually mature means trashing marraige, screwing anything that moves, and becoming an object for the contempt and derision of the rest of the world, I'll pass. You sick fucks that are into that shit can have it, I can think of better things to do than trade off my dignity and self respect for a whore and a nut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Where is the story?

Unfortunately, this is way too short and not quite believable. Things happen and minds change way too quick

with no real explanation. I couldn't believe it, and yes

Darrel would have been fired... early on for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just

More low rent bad porn, not erotic, not well written, not belivable, but it is a little gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SICK

VERY SICK STORY--The bitch is a skank whore throw the bitch out and kick the shit out of the big mouth--cut his cock off and stick it up his loud mouth ass. Then knock the shit out of your whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Where

Where do they find the perverts that write this garbage. Do writers really think a story about a slut wife and a whimp huband are erotic or entertaining.?

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not A Chance

You shouldn't have had them married for twenty years and no extramarital problems. Dressed like a slut at 39, the kid was right, scrawny and ugly, she'd screw him? Well, he found out she would do it, so...get a camera, a friend (witness) protest he doesn't want her to spend the night, listen to rhew kid brag and do her anyway, listen to her tell hubby to just leave or use the guest room...then, physically throw the kid out, pack her bags and throw her out. He owns a business, can't be a total idiot, some smarts, throw the slut out and fire the kid...who needs a smart-ass employee talking bad about the owner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Always

More shit on here than should be. Old guys with dried up dicks or bi single guys writing about perverse sex to try and get a thrill. At least this perv. quit writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
About Time To Do Something

It's about time to do something about this moral crusade that the anti-cuck viewers have taken on this site. It is ridiculous. It is not fair to the writers or the readers. If you do not like cuck stories then stop reading the Loving Wives section. The section's description clearly states that it is about "adventurous" wives and their "mates." For those of you who are too stupid to read between the lines and realize the description is a play on words, I will spell it out for you. The Loving Wives section was created for stories about slut cheating wives. Simple and plain, that is what the section was intended for by the site owners. If you don't like it, stop reading that section. Keep your pious holier than thou morals to yourself. This story is hot. A lot of wimp cuckold slut cheating wife stories are hot. I think the owners need to start tracking the IP addresses of the trolls leaving ignorant insulting comments and ban them from commenting. Something needs to be done.

epalaciosepalaciosover 13 years ago
Very arousing

Continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Big cock facination.

I am not small as I have a cock 7+ inches with a 4.5. inches girth but I have lost my wife to her younger sisters husband, who has a cock 10+ inches and with a girth of over 5.5 inches. I have seen him fucking her and her swooning and then have seen her cunt gaping open after a long bout with him with started with my consent and now I am out and she fucks him when ever she desires and I am not in the picture. Power to big cocks.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Another Winner... NOT

"Too bad for you sexually immature anti-cucksters"...... - sounds like a comment written by one whose only sex partner is his hand because he cannot find a woman. I think those who like these stories are so jealous of others' relationships that they like to be able to fantasize about taking away other mens' wives.

Pathetic.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Boldness

It takes big balls to be that bold. Pity Hubby had not figured out what he REALLY wanted before. This looks like it is going to be a bumpy ride (for all three of them, but only awkward for Hubby!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't think my wife would do it but I wish she would. I'd love to see & hear her taken a big young dick then haven to lay in bed next to them & hearing her get fucked all night would be hot as hell. So if there is any young hung guys thats interested and live around Lubbock tx hum garyba54@hotmail.com

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
once again the ball-less have spoken

Worse Ending and the rest of the cuckesters, it has nothing to do with morals. I could give a fuck if you want your wife to get fucked in the ass by Johnnie big dick. That your choice and I would love to read some cool loving wives stories. But as it is now you only have three types of stories, slut,whore and gangbang queens. The are maybe 20 stories of faithful loving wives. The revenge stories are poping up more. But the whore loving cuckold stories are still the main thing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No problem.

He's fired and she's divorced. If for no other reason than he's never going to accept the risk of catching something from the slut wife. Could they BE any dumber?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT But

Married for a lot of years and all of a sudden in five minutes she's not only fucking another guy but interracial at that? Okay, Interracial doesn't bother me but

1) She dressed like a slut when she goes out so maybe Darrel was right, she was a secret slut all along?

2) He got off watching her cheat and will obviously get aroused and horny tonight and certainly Monday when Darrel struts her around.

3) If he's the man that was honest, loyal, faithful and trusting of her for many years then I would think that once the erotica wore off, the humility began to get unbearable that all of a sudden her clothing would be boxed and in her car, locks changed, divorce papers and a restraining order keeping her away from his house. As far as her coming around the business to fuck Darrel, he wouldn't care, it was good for employee moral.

Thanks for a quick fantasy experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just dumb

Yeah yeah - I know. It's fiction. But this was BAD fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're kidding right?

You write this junk then you think THAT was a decent ending? Just more cuckold crap. A total waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

dumb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Boy was that stupid

I can't believe you posted this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid Shit

There should be negative ratings on this site for crap like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL!!

Absolutely a fucking joke...I mean what kind of boss would he be to let his wife get fucked at work and on company time! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waaaak waaaaak waaaak

Waaaak

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Nice

Love it oxoxoxoxo. Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep. Boss Wanted Darrell To Make His Wife Cheat

Darrell deserves to have sex with Sue in front of all of his coworkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just Get A Salami!

I get a laugh from these stories that writers think just because someone has a big cock that women will become whores and sluts and worship at the altar of Big Cock!! Lets face it, most of the big cocks in this world go in and out and in and out and have no idea how to properly fuck a woman. No technique at allThey figure having a big cock is enough. Well...I say it isn't! So like everything else in this world there is two sides to every story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Actually this is a VERY GOOD CUCKOLD SEX STORY, i gave it a 4.8/5 (96%). The storyline was indeed consensed but it was done for creative purposes. The story is short & sweet & VERY VERY EROTIC. Last but not least, the story is a nice JACK-OFF MATERIAL.

Things like this do happen in real life under right circumstances.

In my case it was a near thing 2 or 3 times, but some ingredients were missing. Later on, my wife admitted to me the guys were turning her on but she knew our marriage would have changed irreversibly. "Certain things are good as an apéritif but we will have a dinner for two afterwards." She also said, "it means a lot to me that you love me unconditionally and trust me without reservations."

Each time i was turned on so much that i wanted the guy to fuck my wife's brains out.

MY ONLY OBJECTION is the last paragraph. It was written like a sneak peek to Ch. 2 (as in some TV series). However it's elia_cdl's story; he or she is a prolific author & i am but one reader (out of 342,188 views).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why wouldn't he want her to leave?

She has shown that she has no love or respect for her husband. She probably has several nasty diseases. So a divorce is in order. Darrel is no problem. He's fired without a reference. Sell the business and be done. Epically stupid ending.

1 star

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More trash

Another pathetic cuck story, as if we needed another one.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
He would be a

Eunnich when in was done with him

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

Another cowardly cuckold gets what he deserves. A real man would have fired his employee after his speaking "Hey boss, your wife is going out to get fucked. It's written all over her. ."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Something similar but less dramatic happened to me in real life on vacation in Punta Cana years ago.

As usual, my wife joined the beach volleyball activity. One night as her team celebrated a victory in the disco I saw her with a teammate standing in the dark some 20 yards away from the disco. They obviously enjoyed each other's company. She hugged him good bye, kissed him on both cheeks (go figure, European?) He said something. She smiled & laughed, leaned toward him & kissed him on the mouth. At the same time he took her hand and pressed her palm (thru his shorts) onto his thick & long raging hard-on. I heard her but could not hear him, "OK now i kissed you good bye 3 times... please let me go... (he whispers something in her ear & looks her in the eyes)... I was tempted... your tool is in a class of its own... as I said i was really tempted...(he released her hand) thank you... you haven't been holding my hand against my will, i hope the pleasure was mutual... let me give you one more kiss... only one... (she French kisses him, the kiss lasts 25 second; she walks away, blows him a kiss)... it's better this way, i have a husband i love & two kids i beyond adore"

I met her near our pavilion. Her 6th sense got instantly activated, & she said: "You saw me by the discotheque, right? Fuck!"

"Let's go to our room, I will tell you everything... I know it is hard to believe but I do love you..."

In our room she told me she'd given him a blow job the previous day, & added, "that was real cheating. He never fucked me, he asked, i said no... Please take me back, and fuck me..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My comment containas a SPOILER.

With the last 2 paragraphs, I gave this story a 4 (☆☆☆☆).

Without the last 2 paragraphs, I would've given this story a 5 (☆☆☆☆☆).

Excerpt from the story follows:

(Quote:)

... so I let her kiss me with that cock-sucking mouth of hers. "Thank you dear."

I didn't know what to say so I asked, "What for?"

"For letting me fuck Darrel. It was the greatest fuck I've ever had." I was stumped. I didn't know what to say or do. I was afraid if I said the wrong thing she would leave me and I didn't want that.

(End quote.)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Big cuck and lowlife whore story that passed without notice, like a silent fart. All smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26th Sad Sack

Constantly seeing this POS trashing stories he claims to not like. It was a tale well told. If you don't like it, read something that you do, seems like a much better way to enjoy oneself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if my wife ever did that i would set her on fire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous