All Comments on 'The Mensroom'

by rkm10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First hand knowledge

Your story could only be written by someone with intimate experience in the men's room. You captured the excitment of the wait, the thrill of sucking cock thru a gloryhole, the satifaction of tasting, then swallowing a strangers cum as it fills your mouth. Bravo and thank you.

michael1950michael1950over 16 years ago
Been there sucked that.

I agree with previous writer, there just aren't enough such mens rooms to go around. The only thing I missed was the finger in the hole invite I have grown used to. oh well not always a good idea to give signs as the senater know's,lol. continue please love juicy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simple Comment

Well written, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I remember when

I used to go my favorite local mensroom and suck off a few cocks. It does build that cum lust in you and you just want more & more. It's been atleast 20 years, but I still remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
YAY!

AWESOME...liked it lots

BlueEyed5ftAngelBlueEyed5ftAngelover 16 years ago
Excellent writing!

Although I have NO experience with your content, your story was the absolutely BEST I have read in this catagory! The wordage and progression were excellent. Bravo!

MilliemoonMilliemoonover 16 years ago
Great

Loved this, felt as if I was a fly on the wall and a mind reader all at the same time.

Wonderful

Millie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Men who just want to get relief

Straight, bi-sexuals, and gay men get off at mensroom gloryholes. It's common and necessary to get relief. It is also commonly denied by all men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Know the experience

Very good story, well written. I enjoyed it since I've sucked and fucked hundreds of cocks in men's rooms just like this. The greatest feeling is when you've gotten the guy to the edge and all of a sudden your mouth is filled with hot, salty cum. I hit many places with the glory holes and in most if nothing is available I blow the guy working at the counter. Nothing in life beats being a cock whore.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 13 years ago
Well-written and realistic

Been there, done that. You caught the atmosphere perfectly.

seeapeseeapeover 12 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely perfect. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

As you suck the cock through the gloryhole,you wonder not is he going to cum, but when,you suck and lick harder,you feel the first swell,then the tongue under the head and lick,suck,yep,the first jet,stromg,swallow,the second,then 3 more. Swallow, delicious.Next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it,

That was my life for many years and I have been fucked through these holes many times.

This way you can check the cocks out for cleanliness first which led to my first time being the sucker, he was huge and almost choked me when he came, by the time I was sorted out he had left but was waiting outside a very smart gent in his 50s who asked me to go home with him where he slowly sucked me and fingered me (a first for me) then later fucked me with that monster for the first of many times.

So your story stirred many mems for me, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good but in the 1970s when I turned 18 and used public restrooms and parks to meet men for sex. Men starting in the mid 20s up had wedding rings. Now this was a resiđntial

area of families. Good memories. Mostly bj and some anal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a true type of behavior. A few married men remove their ring but almost all of them do not. Public restroom are full of married men and single men on the down low. When I was under 21, I had no choice but for this had to be me. When I travel I still this behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous