All Comments on 'Hades Ch. 01'

by HeartShapedAss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PetsAngelsPetsAngelsover 16 years ago
Wow!!

I so love the stories that include Gods. Please continue - It's great so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

I love mythology and this looks good so far so please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a great start. I so hope to see more of this story. Hades has always been a favorite of min from the Greek Gods and to see the Story of him and Kore is excellent.

Please don't stop writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great start!

Enjoyable story and off to a great start. Will see what chapter 2 has in store for us.

virgin2267virgin2267over 16 years ago
Awesome story

I love greek mythology and Hades has always interested me. I always imagined that the relationship between kore and hades was romantic and not a forced relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Please let your imagination roam on this one. Sounds like you're having fun and so did I. Thanks for the mythology distortion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very well written

That was an amazing start to this story. I can't wait to read the rest of it so please finish it. Your story is so visually pleasing to the reader. Your writing brings the story to life. It is well written, extremely well written. I love the idea of writing about the God's (especially Hades as it has always been one of my favourite stories).

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 16 years ago
Excellent first chapter

The portrait of the dark soul of Hades is a finely crafted area to work magic in and I believe you are going to accomplish great things with thie story. Keep up the great work.

darklover1975darklover1975about 16 years ago
What A Wonderful Concept ....

I've always been fascinated with the love story of Hades and Persephone. Your opening chapter was a fabulous start. I'm looking forward to reading more. Kudos for picking such a marvelous topic and giving it the attention it deserves.

GerrivGerrivover 11 years ago
Interesting

I found you through another author and am really enjoying your story ! Good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous